2»

Comments

• aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dizaster
    aka40Cal wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Arsonal beat him twice and has beaten better comp.

Who has he clearly beat outside of Hollow which was a recycled round.

Diz edged Swave, Ars killed Swave, beat Diz twice, Conceited in Grindtime, Shotty Horrah debatably the second time def the first time, Caustic (who has a debatable with diz), debatable with Pass last year. I mean I could go on if you want me too...

Diz lost to Cortez and has debatable with Trex and got 3-Od by Arcane. Diz beat 100 jobbers like Nocando.

Your turn Goldie.

Stop it. Diz killed Swave in NY while almost getting jumped by Math before. Ars beat Diz but Diz got him back at WD.

HIGHLY debatbale. Just cuz you think Diz got ars dont mean Diz got Ars bro. Thats like if you thought Diz beat Verb or JC beat Chilla. Debatable Deabtable.

Ars best wins ? on Dizs best wins and is more consistent and had tougher competition.

Diz ha d agreat year last year but he beat Dumbfoundead, somebody at KOTD at Eurgzaster, and Gjonaj. Not high quality names.
    Oh ya Diz beat Canibus. Lost to Cassidy CLEARLY.

I thought URL was where the big boys played at yet you're goiing with a guy who's best wins are vs guys at grindtime you can't think of. Arsonal had more classics also.

Yall gotta be more consistent.

Ars beating Swave, Caustic, Pass, Shotty ,and JC (and 3 of those weee last year alone) >> Diz beating a grindtime version of Jin aka A-Class.

Arsonal didn't beat Pass lol. Yeah he beat JC and Shotty (he snapped tbh) but saying Dumbfounded isn't a household name anymore? Practically everyone was saying Dumbfounded was gonna wash Dizaster. Same with Gjonaj. Yeah, Arsonal beat Swave...in a snoozefest (I was there) Ars has his fair share of wins but so does Dizaster. Dizaster has also beat Caustic (he's a bit better now). Diz has been back on the come up and has potential battles against Hollow, Hitman and maybe even Surf but Hollow won't even entertain the idea of a rematch with Arsonal. Dizaster is better than Arsonal when he's on his A-game. The rebuttals, freestyles, he's able to rapid fire setups and punches with ease. Yeah he rambles ALOT sometimes but compare that to the chokes Arsonal has (last year alone)
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Arsonal
    Ars stopped gloing, still better than Diz
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Arsonal
    Ars beat pass tho... Please mayne i oughtta flick a ? in ya beard?!?! Foh

Yea its debatable. 2-1 either way, Macaroni. Just like Charlie Clips debatbly beat Pass also. Go flick ya ? at ya moms weave.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Arsonal
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Ars vs Shotty is the epitome of a debatable, why are you giving Ars the clear win?

Ars barely has any clear wins.

2nd one was debatable, first one was clearly Ars. Stop hating.

debatable with Shotty >>>> debatable with Trex.

They dont do rematches for clear wins n most cases bro... Debateble wit shotty a grimdtime ? , pass grimdtime ? , shotty the same and caustic n he aint clear beat nobody this year but j.c and das cuz thr lil ? money was short... ? mention url like ars battle n win there?? He doesn't n he mighta lost 90% his battles last year not to mention constant chokes along the way... So

It was a rematch cuz the ? got the most views in battle rap history (or at least number two) the first time and was a good classic battle, but Ars beat Shotty.

People know Shotty got alot better since then and Ars kinda plateaued. It was done for views but it's never gonna recapture the original.

With your non sense logic Lux vs Mook was done again because Lux didnt clearly beat Mook the first time.

Your turn.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Arsonal
    Ars had better material than Showoff, the chokes saved Showoff from the L. Showoffs angles and haymakers werent landing.

Arsonal edged Caustic in the room (I was there) and on cam. A win is a win

Lost 90%?

Nah ? younonly focused on his losses light skinned ? . You one shade from being Dizaster yourself little homie.

It makes sense.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Dizaster
    Still havent seen any clear wins for Ars. JC didnt get paid so half assed the battle, that doesnt count.

An old dusty Swave past his prime? Plus ars recycled in that battle too lol

Looks like Ars is gonna win this round, but the ? is avg af.
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dizaster
    Daaamn ars over diz tho???? Damn smack get alot of love
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Options
    Dizaster
    Ars had better material than Showoff, the chokes saved Showoff from the L. Showoffs angles and haymakers werent landing.

Arsonal edged Caustic in the room (I was there) and on cam. A win is a win

Lost 90%?

Nah ? younonly focused on his losses light skinned ? . You one shade from being Dizaster yourself little homie.

It makes sense.

Is dis addressed to me??? Not sure if its cuz im lightskin i jus ? wit diz more dan ars.. It aint a race or lightskin/darkskin thang...
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Options
    Dizaster

Yea its debatable. 2-1 either way, Macaroni. Just like Charlie Clips debatbly beat Pass also. Go flick ya ? at ya moms weave.

VR55yvg.gif
    Loooool bra im ready get at yu my niggaa!!!!
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Arsonal

VR55yvg.gif
    Loooool bra im ready get at yu my niggaa!!!!

Put ya money where ya mouth is, no KO TD
    Talk that ? playboi!
This discussion has been closed.