What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Im Tryna F__K

SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet emIn my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yo, so im siting here really thinking on shit and it hits me. The best part of any relationship is that first few months of being together. Where the entire basis of everything is building the tension thats going to lead to you fucking. Relationships are overated, im tryna fuck.

And odds are she is too, but we have this narative that the heart supposed to be involved at somepoint. From baby to woman shes getting it put to her that theirs a prince charming out there.

But from puberty to adult hood, i mean really. She tryna fuck, kids and priorites tend to push meaningful shit into our minds. But really, we tryna fuck.

Relationships are overated, I mean really. For what, for understanding, for love . Fuck love b, all love is gone do is get you to the point where you aint fucking like you wanna.

I wanna come home from work, yoke a bitch head back, spit in her face, and nut down her throat. DA FUCK, love got to do wit that. Im tryna fuck

k8fddzob3ovs.gif
Olorun22Chi SnowBcotton5Will Munnywarren98SneakDZAKattexas409PlutarchValentinez A. KaiserCainKINGECBreezy_KilroyR.D.illedoutxxCivicxx#1hiphopjunki3detcatinvagalaxy_1221LUClEN$tayRichROLLINMyndsetBedStuyOl Jay'srip.dillaCashmoneyDuxFlightKingBobOblahMallyGonetoughmiraclesoul rattlerMontyM.Max

Replies

• Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did you give up on love? how big of a slut was she? they ain't all like her man, if you just in fuck mode that's cool, but NEVER give up on or shy away from love.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
    ReppinTimeblackgod813
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's just nature.
  • The_JackalThe_Jackal Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Problem with niggas like you is your whole thinking that the sole point of a relationship is trying fuck. If you can't find a man/women who matches you value wise, is compatible with a honest drive to improve wither economical or physical and honestly doesn't accept your weakness and continuous forces you to get better then what the fuck are you doing. If you just want sex then just say that.
    Beyond Good and Evil
    Ephesians 6:10
    Sionrip.dilladnyce215
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,643 Regulator
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Problem with niggas like you is your whole thinking that the sole point of a relationship is trying fuck. If you can't find a man/women who matches you value wise, is compatible with a honest drive to improve wither economical or physical and honestly doesn't accept your weakness and continuous forces you to get better then what the fuck are you doing. If you just want sex then just say that.

I'm saying.

There's plenty of chicks like that for dude but he gotta be real about what his priorities are and establish that with a broad. Otherwise dude gonna end up with frequent relationship problems cuz chicks will get confused and bounce on dude.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Sion wrote: »
    Niggas always talk like that when they get their hearts broke. Charge it to the game fam and keep searching. Remember tho eventually that shit turns into a minefield, either you get burned, double crossed or a broad pregnant. Know the difference b/w the types of chicks you meet so you know what you getting into.

Don't give up on love, a lot of yall not right within that's why you can't find love outwardly. Get right first and try again. There's somebody for everybody but you gotta be 'right' first. Everybody wanna be a playa without the occasional Ls.

My heart aint broke tho fam, this aint a broken heart speaking. This a sober mind and reality about what i want. I let common thinking have me believe that love is what i want. When really,...i want freedom and fucking..i just dont connect to shit on a emotional level. I just want pleasure, ion need none of that otha shit.
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    VulcanRavenSionrip.dilla
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who said anything about being in a relationship to fuck. Im saying looking back, of all the relationships ive been in, thats been the best part.

You dont have to be in one to fuck, in saying errthing else tied to it is overated.
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    xxCivicxx
  • _Lefty_Lefty Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depth over breadth juvenile ass niggas. There's more to life than gettin ya dick wet.
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 37,066 Regulator
    All that fucking gets old at some point you'd want that wife to hold you down. But in the meantime go wild on them chicks until you're ready to settle down.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    texas409
  • _Lefty_Lefty Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoralOral wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Depth over breadth juvenile ass niggas. There's more to life than gettin ya dick wet.

Thats a lie we've been led to believe. And man, i strived for that. I did my thing, i built, i was on some grown man shit. Scoffin at the niggaz only out here on some pleasure and pussy shit.

Den on day i looked up like

200w.gif

I got the game fucked up..fuck this shit b, this shit aint pleasurable. Who the fuck like this shit?...im tryna fuck

That shit get old.
  • mryounggunmryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoralOral wrote: »
    Who said anything about being in a relationship to fuck. Im saying looking back, of all the relationships ive been in, thats been the best part.

You dont have to be in one to fuck, in saying errthing else tied to it is overated.

I got ya. My bad.

We just disagree on that. You just not a relationship type nigga. Nothing wrong with that. But that doesn't really have anything to do with everyone else.