Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoralOral wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Who said anything about being in a relationship to ? . Im saying looking back, of all the relationships ive been in, thats been the best part.

You dont have to be in one to ? , in saying errthing else tied to it is overated.

The best part of all your relationships had been the sex? That's actually a little sad.

I l-o-v-e sex and it's extremely important to be sexually compatible and stimulated in a relationship, but you look back and the only good parts you see happened when you were getting it in?

Everything else basically being a pre-cursor to that happening...yes. Not really nothing that wasnt tied to insome way leading to getting down.

This is crazy to me. I have an ex I would like to light on fire, right now. But I look back on the relationship and the good things that stick out were things we did and the feelings I had. Just enjoying conversations and laughing sticks out. Not a specific time we had sex. So basically you really don't enjoy any woman's company?

Is we ? ?

637299.gif

Then what use is her company to me? Just as a small example of shoot the ? company..what we gone talk..sports, video games, money, life? Since sex is ruled out,.aint even gonna talk about it.

Now figure just as a small sample size as a whole when figuring women. Take the IC, its bout 10 of yall right...

Sports-Most yall dont know much about any
    sports beyond the name of your home team and star players around the league

Video Games-Auqa the only one i ever seen in the arcade

Money-Only one who talks money is scorpio4life and she saddity as ? about it

Entertainment- Overall..yeah,..thats a draw

Running that as a small sample size...what really do i gotta talk to a woman about. I aint been actually interested in ? a woman has said in years

Congrats you're almost ? ...one more step.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol..typical black woman come back
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol no reason why a grown man shouldn't enjoy the company of a woman. 9 times out of 8 if I have a choice I'd rather kick it with a female bruh.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T/S next thread gon be "i'm tryna come out"

so many puns

NH just in case
  • SolemnSauce
    Lol no reason why a grown man shouldn't enjoy the company of a woman. 9 times out of 8 if I have a choice I'd rather kick it with a female bruh.

I mean if i had a choice between male family members and female family members. Id go with my females cuz's over the male and my sisters over my brotha.

But thats family, we got history...we got depth beyond just kicking da ? , u feel me. Just on some friendly ? ...id rather chill on my own than wit a female friend if it aint a precursor to sex.
  • SolemnSauce
    AP21 wrote: »

so many puns

NH just in case

So not wanting to chill wit female friends on some non sexual ? is ? ?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »

so many puns

NH just in case

So not wanting to chill wit female friends on some non sexual ? is ? ?

my apologies sir

i did not read the thread in its entirety

i read a snippet and ran with it

I also apologize if i've offended you by calling you ? . I have nothing against homosexuals
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark ass thread. I'm out
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How old are you sir ?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm, where to find ? self absorbed females tho......

200w.gif

Stop that

vnfn9s.jpg
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The more I thought about this, he is kind of right. I just think he went about it the wrong way.

I have never consistently spent extended periods of time alone with woman I'm not romantically involved with of my own will. Men and women are different in so many ways, but similar at the same time. But when that connection occurs beyond a platonic relationship occurs, you know. And it can happen fast. And one it does, you either give in immediately and cried that line from platonic to something else, or you fight it. But there feelings are still there. That's why relations between and women in certain cultures have been isolated thought history. Don't play with fire lol. But, to each his/ her own.

This ? @MoralOral is crazy for real, but I get what he is saying. He skipping that "cupcake" phase and just being honest lol. But I think you're selfish, so that may be why you feel this way.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    t/s obviously just started getting ?
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a relationship type ? .

I like knowing a woman loves me unconditionally and will be there for me, if anything happens.

My problem is I'm a serial relationship type ? . Might be in 3 to 4 real relationships with different women at one time.

One ? ain't enough for the King
  • SolemnSauce
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The more I thought about this, he is kind of right. I just think he went about it the wrong way.

I have never consistently spent extended periods of time alone with woman I'm not romantically involved with of my own will. Men and women are different in so many ways, but similar at the same time. But when that connection occurs beyond a platonic relationship occurs, you know. And it can happen fast. And one it does, you either give in immediately and cried that line from platonic to something else, or you fight it. But there feelings are still there. That's why relations between and women in certain cultures have been isolated thought history. Don't play with fire lol. But, to each his/ her own.

This ? @MoralOral is crazy for real, but I get what he is saying. He skipping that "cupcake" phase and just being honest lol. But I think you're selfish, so that may be why you feel this way.

Freudian slip.

Let it out Judge Judah. Let it all out man, nh.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the company of women. They offer different view points and I can speak to them in ways that I won't talk to another man.
    I ain't talking to no man about my dreams, goals, fears etc. Nothing is sexier to me than an intelligent, opinionated, confident black woman. When you get into someone's mind and know them for who they truly are you two should be able to accomplish anything. You can't put a price on someone who is down for you.

I get what you're saying to a point because I can be emotionally detached. There have been plenty of relationships that are over with and I just don't give a ? but I can't just relegate women to a series of holes for my pleasure. Sure there are women who don't have much else to offer but I'm not talking about them.
    They are much more than that and it's sad that we don't respect women enough to view them in a higher regard. There are some beautiful women out here not just physically but mentally and emotionally.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    i kind of see where this marvin sapp lookin ass ? is coming from. i mean, if i ever got into a relationship with a ? , i'll probably end up ? one of her female friends eventually. so why even bother committing to her?
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You haven't ? enough if you place this much of an importance on ? . No offense but you sound young - as in you got a lot of years ahead of you. ? been there before. ? with no connection gets old, even for the coldest ? . You're still a human with feelings, no matter how hard on hoes you wanna be. You gonna catch that L, fam. You're just at this point now, but soon...

1357468203_HeGonGetThisWork.gif
  • SolemnSauce
    Im only 26 bruh...
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im only 26 bruh...

Yeah, you got time. Relationships are worth it, with the right muthafucka. Worthless with the wrong ones. You gonna run into some ? and mouth on one woman you gonna hold on to. She gonna cook, ? you, clean you up and support you. And you gonna wake up one morning and accept that.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    “Is we ? ?" Sounds like a plies track.

Welp, it is.......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p_foLKmNDnI
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Women look for love and find sex.

Men look for sex and find (pseudo) love.

Women want to ? just like we do but don't want to be ? -shamed for acting on primal desires.

That's why they need a ? distraction like the movies, dinner, or a dumb-ass "walk in the park" before they give up the snatch.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who said anything about being in a relationship to ? . Im saying looking back, of all the relationships ive been in, thats been the best part.

You dont have to be in one to ? , in saying errthing else tied to it is overated.

The best part of all your relationships had been the sex? That's actually a little sad.

I l-o-v-e sex and it's extremely important to be sexually compatible and stimulated in a relationship, but you look back and the only good parts you see happened when you were getting it in?

Everything else basically being a pre-cursor to that happening...yes. Not really nothing that wasnt tied to insome way leading to getting down.

This is crazy to me. I have an ex I would like to light on fire, right now. But I look back on the relationship and the good things that stick out were things we did and the feelings I had. Just enjoying conversations and laughing sticks out. Not a specific time we had sex. So basically you really don't enjoy any woman's company?

U go set me on fire..for all that....wait

This ain't about me
  • SolemnSauce
    MallyG wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    “Is we ? ?" Sounds like a plies track.

Welp, it is.......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p_foLKmNDnI

Neva een heard this for...thats whats up