What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

"Macklemore Is All of My Super Woke White Ex-Boyfriends" - NY Mag African American Writer

124»

Replies

• The_JackalThe_Jackal Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Karl. wrote: »
    I just gave you clarity clown stay woke.

It's not necessary to substitute the word conscious for woke.

*goes back to sleep*

its a synonym.. You really cant be this dense

To be fair conscious is a fat stronger word and paints a better picture. Especially when writing a paper that will be published.
    Beyond Good and Evil
    Ephesians 6:10
    D0wnKarl.Will Munny
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So claiming to love 2pac all the time will qualify me to become a "super-woke" white man?

pennsatucky-healing-hands.jpg
    The_JackalKarl.Young Stef
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just gave you clarity clown stay woke.

It's not necessary to substitute the word conscious for woke.

*goes back to sleep*

its a synonym.. You really cant be this dense

Wow. You can't be serious?
  • High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Asantewa wrote: »
    Hol up....

@Asantewa

Why you tagging me in this coon thread? A bedwench is gonna act properly. She's no different from you negros who believe the white man is the racist, while fucking white women putting them on pedestals, while believing since they are not "white men" they are not racist. All y'all negros need to be exterminated.

I don't fuck around with white people; male or female they all the same to me.

Let's keep it a buck though, you would have went in way harder if this were a dude talking about all his "super-woke" white ex-girlfriends.

e4bda11ceda511e2940222000a1fbd52_7.jpg

Young StefD0wn
  • AsantewaAsantewa Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    Asantewa wrote: »
    Hol up....

@Asantewa

Why you tagging me in this coon thread? A bedwench is gonna act properly. She's no different from you negros who believe the white man is the racist, while fucking white women putting them on pedestals, while believing since they are not "white men" they are not racist. All y'all negros need to be exterminated.

I don't fuck around with white people; male or female they all the same to me.

Let's keep it a buck though, you would have went in way harder if this were a dude talking about all his "super-woke" white ex-girlfriends.

And lets keep it a buck you would have defended that dude and his white girlfriend based on my projection, like the rest of these conflicted coons on here who scapegoat white women and their white supremacy.
124»