What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

How is getting your ass eaten by a female not gay but having her shove fingers up your ass is ? NH

Replies

• D0wnD0wn Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe the penetration is the difference?? smmfh
    all that shit gay to me tho..

even a nigga who mostly fuck a bitch in the ass is suspect to me..

Fixed.

Also niggas who like head way more than pussy, is suspect.
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on a Hater like

Cam-gif.gif
    BlueIceBransonAfrica UnitedOlorun22texasdaking88
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,673 Regulator
    edited January 2016
    Whatever your do with your bootyhole, keep it to yourself
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    conscious_freakonetoughmiracleSmokey Tha Bandit
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One simply cannot have a woman play with they bum and still be a G
    Bcotton5onetoughmiracleKingFreeman  Colin$mackabi$h
  • zzombiezzombie Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    I saw on brandy new show a woman and a dude was actually in competition to win the affection of a "bi" dude... and she knew he fucked with dudes... smh couldn't get through the episode...

also the gay dude said being "bi" as a man is a lie... it's just a tale gay men say who not ready to completely come out yet...

hhmmmm

fry_squint.jpg?format=500w

wtf is wrong with watching tv?
    Whatever goes on between a man and a woman that's their business. Nothing gay about an sexual act between a male and female.

For Amber to do it she was into it just as much as Kanye was. Just social media puts a scope on everything as soon as you hit send or reply. It's all types of celebrity and regular folks that due all types of shit

not true... a person can do something that a person they are with and not be into it... imo she probably did the shyt just so knew she had dirt on him..
  • Aristo_V300Aristo_V300 Toyota/Lexus Enthusiast Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Men havin' they booty hole played with is gay... pretty simple. The best I can do is put it in the "gateway sex" or "slippery slope" category.
    PlumpGracefulAdouri.gif
    NearMarriedHoopoe.gif
    damobb2deep
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever goes on between a man and a woman that's their business. Nothing gay about an sexual act between a male and female.

For Amber to do it she was into it just as much as Kanye was. Just social media puts a scope on everything as soon as you hit send or reply. It's all types of celebrity and regular folks that due all types of shit

not true... a person can do something that a person they are with and not be into it... imo she probably did the shyt just so knew she had dirt on him..
    Takes two to tango, you been there before trying to convince someone to do something and they are adamant then you just give up. But if you bring it to them and they like cool I'll give it a shot, you like hell yea that's what I'm talking about
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If beans said anything about ye, the response would have been non existent.
    rocket-2.gif
    SionGhost313onetoughmiracle

Takes two to tango, you been there before trying to convince someone to do something and they are adamant then you just give up. But if you bring it to them and they like cool I'll give it a shot, you like hell yea that's what I'm talking about
    yea but that don't necessarily mean that they are into it... I've done things to my exes that they liked that I wasn't in to..
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This...thread is tragic. Good day.

AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    jee504
    I saw on brandy new show a woman and a dude was actually in competition to win the affection of a "bi" dude... and she knew he fucked with dudes... smh couldn't get through the episode...

also the gay dude said being "bi" as a man is a lie... it's just a tale gay men say who not ready to completely come out yet...

YwrmyXZ.gif

lol I don't get you niggas you will defend a nigga for ass play but watching a tv show is "out of bounds"
    onetoughmiracle
  • FishNChipsFishNChips Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im a g so im cool with it as long as the bitch sexy as fuck