Options
    No need to up dem vids...i couldnt find em if i wanted to anyway
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    MoralOral wrote: »
    Lurk been like this ever since i baked him on wax..

Dubbz too....i baked dubbz on wax, he was so messed up off it, he confused Cheraw SC for Charleston SC, my house for a motel, and asked me to come outside and fight him

@MoralOral post it... i do kinda recall that u have bars

nah he dont

Word. He too ashamed to post his shi
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    ima find that ? , hollup

EDIT: I cant even find the ? this ? done had that embarassment removed from his IC posting, got damn. It was just there a few months ago
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so u two nig nogs talking ? in the balttle rap thread yet got bodybagged by Allergens lmao.....thats like losing to Jessie Rican
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so u two nig nogs talking ? in the balttle rap thread yet got bodybagged by Allergens lmao.....thats like losing to Jessie Rican

This is Allergens we're talkin about here, you can believe that ? if you want to though

Besides i already laid out an official challenge to the ? in the battlerap thread that hes yet to accept cause he already know what it is. If he accept that ? ima flame him infront of the whole community and shut him down once and for all. He dont want that... he dont wanna take an official L to the young ? from North Carolina thats been poppin ? about him and his ? ass state for the past year and a half. He know theres a 50%, no a 75% chance that he gonna take that L and he dont want that.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

This is Allergens we're talkin about here, you can believe that ? if you want to though

Besides i already laid out an official challenge to the ? in the battlerap thread that hes yet to accept cause he already know what it is. If he accept that ? ima flame him infront of the whole community and shut him down once and for all. He dont want that... he dont wanna take an official L to the young ? from North Carolina thats been poppin ? about him and his ? ass state for the past year and a half. He know theres a 50%, no a 75% chance that he gonna take that L and he dont want that.

aite let me come out of retirement for this one....@MorlaOral