What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

NEW Nas The Goat ft Future - 'March Madness' Remix

DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
edited January 2016 in The Reason

Replies

• soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas got busy on this otherwise wack ass song.

Inb4 supergangster ruins the thread.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
    aladdin1978Cainraheemclassick
  • TayGettem TayGettem Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

New York stay on the south dick
    JonnyRoccITTonyDubbz
  • 270crownst270crownst Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas did good
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas can't hold his own these days huh
    raheemclassick
  • Rubato GarciaRubato Garcia Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭

The OG track is the best song of last year. And I used to hate Future.
    _Goldie_Bcotton5StoneColdMikey
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruined a great Future Vandross song
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    nj2089Cutler 26 INT's LOL!xxCivicxxBusta Carmichael IgboNegro700sTaY_TrUeGetoBoyMelqartwill grimey
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Nas took the same beat and made it better than the original version.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    verbal juke
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats the latest with Nas anyway? I googled and seen Lost tapes 2 is dropping this year? Not this again LT2 is detox status as far as I'm concerned
  • EyeofAsaruEyeofAsaru All Eye See On Clocks is 11:11,11:22,11:33 Voodoo man Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could y'all imagine Pac rapping with this style?

SELASI_iStillFaggyAFqawshununcommonsense
  • lordstanleylordstanley Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He went in
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    5th Letter wrote: »

Nas is the best rapper alive, but cut it out my nigga lol This is no where near as dope.
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,664 Regulator
    Sion wrote: »

- Drake's next album will be his best album since Take Care and NaS will drop an album in 2016 &/or will also do a song with Drake OR remix a Drake song or vice versa. I think Drake's next album will be 75% sing-rap/singing & 25% pure rapping. Fuck a classic that dude is looking to sell records and make money, wouldn't be surprised if Drake sells 900k-1.1 mil in the first week (Apple could buy additional copies to give to iPhone users as exclusives).

^^^ We're getting closer to it.....

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/540000/2016-predictions-thread-leh-go/p2

I called that it, NaS will drop a new album this year and he'll likely collab with Drake. What were the CHANCES OVO Radio premiers new NaS if they're not in the studio working together ? And on a Future beat ?? That means NaS has an album coming the last 2 months he's been dropping records. NaS is coming soon....

Even if yall don't wanna believe it, you have to admit the chances of such a collab were a longshot....
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    Stew
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That gawd and the gawd on a track

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

_Goldie_StoneColdMikeybuttuh_bMrCrookedLetter
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,664 Regulator
    This shit DOPE :+1: Escobar season has returned !!!

Btw fuck you purists I said it muthafuckas - Future >>>> Snoop, Redman (get mad), Jadakiss (I'll take any of Future's albums before Jadakiss') and Eminem

NaS jumped on a Future song to build his momentum cuz Future one of the hottest niggas in rap, go head get mad !
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    RickyRich_Goldie_silverfoxxobnoxiouslyfreshIgboNegroMrCrookedLetter
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »

Nas is the best rapper alive, but cut it out my nigga lol This is no where near as dope.

I dislike Future though.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    _Goldie_illedoutxxCivicxxOlorun22
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,210 Regulator
    edited January 2016
    So awkward and unofficial. Nas killed it tho.
    Stiffsilverfoxxilledoutjee504
  • nj2089nj2089 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope I'm good
  • $tayRichROLLIN$tayRichROLLIN Home away from homePosts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.... Pick the city and I'll knock four of your baddest. Godson
    verbal jukeloch121
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope
    loch121