Are you prepared?

Options

Comments

• And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, as many of you know, I'm anti-religious and supernaturalism. I'm also not afraid to be a contrarian. I'm not sure how proselytization is allowed in the forms but I don't mind since I get to point out the stupidness off of it. I will commend you for being so faith to your religion. Even when I was a Christian, I never could speak in front of people like this. I was forced to once and absolutely hated.

Can you explain how you fell away my friend?

From Christianity? I thought the stories, Noah, Genesis and Exodus were all a bit too silly for me to consider real. There's a certain willingness and credulity that's required to believe these things. I simply don't posses them. I became a deist, from there an atheist.

It's refreshing and emancipating to know that, not only myself or my family but no one is going to hell for the non-belief in a ?

What's your belief about Jesus Christ?

He was an apocalyptic Jewish rabbi. Nothing more. Unfortunately, tortured to death. Christians believe we can pile all of our sins on to one human and ? the human and we are forgiven. Vicarious redemption through human sacrifice is immoral in my opinion

How do you grapple with His victory over death by the power of His ressurection my friend?

@And_So_It_Burns

The same way you grapple with Lord Vishnu's reincarnation as Krishna.

The same way you grapple with Muhammad being visited by an arch angel and then taken to heaven on a flying horse

The same way you grapple with Joseph Smith finding a hidden bible in upstate new york

I don't grapple with them because I simply don't believe in it

But do you believe in the Son of ? , the LORD Jesus Christ my friend?

No, not in that context. I believe a historical figure existed and he was nothing more than one of the countless Jewish messiah claimants. Like I said, he was simply a charismatic Jewish rabbi.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All ya'll care about is scaring Ninjas cause if you just let a ninja live without scaring him he'd be happy. Who wouldn't be happy with 6 or 7 wives. David and Solomon didn't even marry 'em called them Concubines. Now you gone ? me for ? . I mean how many wives did it take to get to Jesus I'm just saying. Had he stopped at just 1 wife wouldn't be no Yeshua. Ya'll need to bring that back.

1. If you are scared it's because the wrath of ? is still hanging over your head.
    2. Because in Christ Jesus there is no more condemnation, for ? has delivered all those who love Him from the wrath to come.
    3. You see my friend @rodneyskinner fear has to do with punishment. Thus the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
    4. The word of ? is sure and it is eternally settled in heaven, therefore it will come to pass.
    5. No matter how hard you try to reject the truth, you will one day face the truth.
    6. Because you have a date with ? my friend and the first death will bring you to that appointment.
    7. BUT JESUS CHRIST has made a way for you to be accepted on that day and not rejected!
    8. But you must humble yourself and admit that you are wrong and ? is right.
    9. Are you willing to humble yourself today @rodneyskinner?
    10. For ? resists the proud be He gives grace unto the humble @rodneyskinner.

Amen.

Why does ? talk like a ? trying to get me to hoe. Not willing to hoe myself to an undeserved master.

Exactly, why should a lazy ? like the Bible ? be worshipped. It's not like it's doing anything.

He is to be worshipped because He is the creator of all things seen and unseen. Amen.

You have 2 unbeatable foes my friend @kingblaze84
    ? and death!

Death is the equalizer and ? will be the finisher if you die in unbelief.

So no matter how much you scoff, you can"t get around those 2 foes my friend!

Not without being born again by the blood of Jesus Christ! Hallelujah!

Do you know Him? That is the question!

So the Bible ? made the Zika virus, the disease that shrinks babies' heads and makes them crippled for life, while paralyzing them?

Why would I want to worship a sick, psychopathic ? such as yours? Your ? is a straight up ? if he created ALL things.

Sin has caused all the misery that you see taking place in this order of things. Amen. The Zika virus is a direct result of our disobedience to a holy ? . And if, ? have mercy, you die in unbelief the misery that will be experienced by you for all eternity has no equal to any type of "suffering" that happens during this lifetime. Amen.

So I plead with you as your friend, be reconciled to ? for why will you die @kingblaze84 when Yeshua came to set us free? Amen.

What do innocent little babies have to do with people sinning? So because grown people sin, millions of little babies worldwide have to be born paralyzed and born ? , making the lives of many good parents stressful with a suffering baby?

If you are admitting the Bible ? made the Zika virus, then you worship a horrible monster of a ? and you probably are worshipping a demon. Keep your demon worship to yourself. No wonder American slave masters and Christopher Columbus were Christian.....it all makes sense now.

1. Babies aren't innocent though.
    2. All humans who have ever lived since the fall of Adam and Eve, born by 2 human parents, have inherited the sin nature of Adam.
    3. Thus, when a baby is conceived in the ? , the sin nature of Adam is present at conception. Hence why babies die without even getting a chance to see the sun. Amen.
    4. For in Adam ALL die!
    5. But in Christ, shall ALL be made alive!
    6. Therefore you must humble yourself by admitting that you are a sinner and that you need a Savior!
    7. For ? resists the proud but He gives grace unto the humble! Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Bodhi wrote: »
    Will you come home today?

Gautama wrote: »
    Oneself is refuge of oneself,
    who else indeed could refuge be?
    By good training of oneself
    one gains a refuge hard to gain.

How can I be my own refuge when I have no power over death @Bodhi ?

Death is something that should be accepted.
    It adds value to your life. Birth and death
    Come hand in hand. Beings die and make room
    For beings born.

Yeshua Ha Mashiach is the resurrection and the life! Whoever believes in Him will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Him will never die! Do you believe this?

No

Why?

I haven't found any reason to.

I was also like you at one time, in that I once lived like I never needed a Savior. Thus I was hardened in sin and rebellion against ? . But ? slowly began to work on me and when I hit rock bottom, ? reached down and lifted me up out of the pit and redeemed my soul from destruction! Hallelujah!

I am thankful that ? called me to salvation early in my life! But it doesn't matter when you accept the Lord Jesus Christ, you just have to accept Him! So there is still hope for you @Bodhi. ? is being mericuful towards you in allowing you to walk, breath, and talk on His earth while still being in rebellion against Him. ? hasn't taken you out yet, because He is not done reaching out to you! Hallelujah!

So I want to continue to plant and water the seeds that are already in you, so that if you are chosen to inherit eternal life you will answer the call before you die. Amen.

Therefore Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures! He was buried and He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures! He appeared to Peter and then to the Twelve disciples. After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time! Hallelujah!

That is the gospel my friend! If you believe it, you will inherit eternal life! But if you reject it, well you will end up in the smokey section where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth forever. Amen.

@Bodhi How long is forever?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Well, as many of you know, I'm anti-religious and supernaturalism. I'm also not afraid to be a contrarian. I'm not sure how proselytization is allowed in the forms but I don't mind since I get to point out the stupidness off of it. I will commend you for being so faith to your religion. Even when I was a Christian, I never could speak in front of people like this. I was forced to once and absolutely hated.

From Christianity? I thought the stories, Noah, Genesis and Exodus were all a bit too silly for me to consider real. There's a certain willingness and credulity that's required to believe these things. I simply don't posses them. I became a deist, from there an atheist.

It's refreshing and emancipating to know that, not only myself or my family but no one is going to hell for the non-belief in a ?

He was an apocalyptic Jewish rabbi. Nothing more. Unfortunately, tortured to death. Christians believe we can pile all of our sins on to one human and ? the human and we are forgiven. Vicarious redemption through human sacrifice is immoral in my opinion

How do you grapple with His victory over death by the power of His ressurection my friend?

@And_So_It_Burns

The same way you grapple with Muhammad being visited by an arch angel and then taken to heaven on a flying horse

The same way you grapple with Joseph Smith finding a hidden bible in upstate new york

No, not in that context. I believe a historical figure existed and he was nothing more than one of the countless Jewish messiah claimants. Like I said, he was simply a charismatic Jewish rabbi.

How do you explain His post resurrection appearances? For the gospel declares that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures! He was buried and He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures! He appeared to Peter and then to the Twelve disciples. After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time. Amen.

So how do you get around that testimony?
  • And_So_It_Burns
    Options

@And_So_It_Burns

How do you explain His post resurrection appearances? For the gospel declares that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures! He was buried and He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures! He appeared to Peter and then to the Twelve disciples. After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time. Amen.

The miraculous claims of your religion are literally meaningless to me. How do you explain Joseph Smith finding a bible in upstate New York. On what basis can you possibly consider him a heretic. How do you explain Hindu's seeing Vishnu and Krishna appear before them and them apart of literal historic events. How do you explain the angel Gabriel appearing to Muhammad and giving him the Koran? You obviously don't believe in these things.
  • b1grobtheking
    b1grobtheking Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

@And_So_It_Burns

The miraculous claims of your religion are literally meaningless to me. How do you explain Joseph Smith finding a bible in upstate New York. On what basis can you possibly consider him a heretic. How do you explain Hindu's seeing Vishnu and Krishna appear before them and them apart of literal historic events. How do you explain the angel Gabriel appearing to Muhammad and giving him the Koran? You obviously don't believe in these things.

1. Actually the Resurrection of Yeshua Ha Mashiach isn't meaningless to you because 1 day soon you will stand before Him. How you chose to appear before Him on that day is entirely up to you though. Amen.
    2. I easily explain the "vision" that Joseph Smith received with truth. "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under ? ’s curse!" Galatians 1:8
    3. I easily explain the "vision" that Muhammad received with the truth as well. "As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under ? ’s curse!" Galatians 1:9
    4. I easily explain vishnu and krishna with truth also. "And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." 2 Corinthians 11:14
    5. Do you see the pattern my friend? The only way to defeat lies is to declare truth! I don't have to hold back like Jack

tumblr_lwunhv6eqb1qjemo2o1_500.gif

6. Because The truth shall set you free my friend! You can handle it! The only question is will you receive it?
    7. Sadly many people are rebellious to the truth because of the world, their flesh, and the devil. Thus when you tell them truth they really can't handle it because the truth exposes all the walls of lies they have built up in their mind.
    8. Truth confronts us at the very core of our being and unless we humble ourselves and admit that we are wrong, we will never see the light for all eternity. Amen.
    9. Will you humble yourself today my friend @And_So_It_Burns :+1:

• BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow

U
    Cannot
    Make
    This
    ?
    Up
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All ya'll care about is scaring Ninjas cause if you just let a ninja live without scaring him he'd be happy. Who wouldn't be happy with 6 or 7 wives. David and Solomon didn't even marry 'em called them Concubines. Now you gone ? me for ? . I mean how many wives did it take to get to Jesus I'm just saying. Had he stopped at just 1 wife wouldn't be no Yeshua. Ya'll need to bring that back.

1. If you are scared it's because the wrath of ? is still hanging over your head.
    2. Because in Christ Jesus there is no more condemnation, for ? has delivered all those who love Him from the wrath to come.
    3. You see my friend @rodneyskinner fear has to do with punishment. Thus the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
    4. The word of ? is sure and it is eternally settled in heaven, therefore it will come to pass.
    5. No matter how hard you try to reject the truth, you will one day face the truth.
    6. Because you have a date with ? my friend and the first death will bring you to that appointment.
    7. BUT JESUS CHRIST has made a way for you to be accepted on that day and not rejected!

Amen.

Why does ? talk like a ? trying to get me to hoe. Not willing to hoe myself to an undeserved master.

Exactly, why should a lazy ? like the Bible ? be worshipped. It's not like it's doing anything.

He is to be worshipped because He is the creator of all things seen and unseen. Amen.

? and death!

So the Bible ? made the Zika virus, the disease that shrinks babies' heads and makes them crippled for life, while paralyzing them?

Why would I want to worship a sick, psychopathic ? such as yours? Your ? is a straight up ? if he created ALL things.

Sin has caused all the misery that you see taking place in this order of things. Amen. The Zika virus is a direct result of our disobedience to a holy ? . And if, ? have mercy, you die in unbelief the misery that will be experienced by you for all eternity has no equal to any type of "suffering" that happens during this lifetime. Amen.

So I plead with you as your friend, be reconciled to ? for why will you die @kingblaze84 when Yeshua came to set us free? Amen.

What do innocent little babies have to do with people sinning? So because grown people sin, millions of little babies worldwide have to be born paralyzed and born ? , making the lives of many good parents stressful with a suffering baby?

If you are admitting the Bible ? made the Zika virus, then you worship a horrible monster of a ? and you probably are worshipping a demon. Keep your demon worship to yourself. No wonder American slave masters and Christopher Columbus were Christian.....it all makes sense now.

2. All humans who have ever lived since the fall of Adam and Eve, born by 2 human parents, have inherited the sin nature of Adam.
    3. Thus, when a baby is conceived in the ? , the sin nature of Adam is present at conception. Hence why babies die without even getting a chance to see the sun. Amen.
    4. For in Adam ALL die!
    6. Therefore you must humble yourself by admitting that you are a sinner and that you need a Savior!

Babies are not innocent.....? Little babies who can barely think for themselves and are totally helpless, are not innocent, according to your ? ? Yikes.....what a demon.
  • b1grobtheking
    Options
    its like this in this world humans only respect 2 things money and violence i can only speak from my life experience but its a twisted ass world when you do good,show love,try to help folks they use that against you and try to use you for their advantage but when your evil,deceptive,manipulative and able to influence folks you are able to do more things in this world i think the world will end in 1 of 2 ways.....us(humans) we blow up the earth or the sun will explode all that other stuff is just to ? with your head....ill believe in the bible word for word,the day the vatican and pope admit all the evil ? they've done.until then live your life and dont worry about whats going to happen when you die....you wont know it or feel it ,so ? it
  • 1017Hustler
    1017Hustler Members Posts: 71 ✭✭
    Options
    im always prepared
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Wow

U
    Cannot
    Make
    This
    ?
    Up

I know because it's His-story! Do you know Him @amenhotepiv ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen.

? and death!

4. For in Adam ALL die!

Babies are not innocent.....? Little babies who can barely think for themselves and are totally helpless, are not innocent, according to your ? ? Yikes.....what a demon.

1. If babies were "innocent" they wouldn't die.
    2. You don't have to teach a baby to do wrong my friend.
    3. They all come out of the ? doing wrong.
    4. You have to teach babies to do what's right by obeying your instructions.
    5. Our sin nature is present in us at the very moment of conception.
    6. The only way to overcome our sin nature is by being born again by the blood of Christ! Amen!
    7. Will you confess Yeshua as Lord today my friend?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    its like this in this world humans only respect 2 things money and violence i can only speak from my life experience but its a twisted ass world when you do good,show love,try to help folks they use that against you and try to use you for their advantage but when your evil,deceptive,manipulative and able to influence folks you are able to do more things in this world i think the world will end in 1 of 2 ways.....us(humans) we blow up the earth or the sun will explode all that other stuff is just to ? with your head....ill believe in the bible word for word,the day the vatican and pope admit all the evil ? they've done.until then live your life and dont worry about whats going to happen when you die....you wont know it or feel it ,so ? it

1. I don't respect either.
    2. The love of money is the root of all evil.
    3. Those who live by the sword will die by the sword.
    4. I respect the Lord Jesus Christ. For from Him comes my help! He is my refuge and strong tower! The righteous run to Him and are safe! Hallelujah!
    5. Do you know what the last day will bring @b1grobtheking ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    im always prepared

Even for your ban?
  • b1grobtheking
    Options
    what up do u want to go to heaven u asked do i know what the last day will bring? no i dont know.you dont know or nobody else.i deal with reality.i believe ? or the force of life is everything.the air we breath,the wind,the sun,the blood in our veins,the water we drink,life period is ? .ive been studying religions and human history my whole life.i think religions are positive to the folks who need the extra help to survive life and if religion puts you on a path to being a better person go for it.but this is my life and in my life experience all i see is angels and demons.i feel like im a ? and a devil.meaning im good and evil.its the duality of life.we all have it in us,the key is learn how to balance it and when to use one side for your advantage.i feel like we're living in hell now on earth so what can be worst than this.wars,death,diseases,lies,deceptions,slavery,mind control,propaganda,child rapists,? ,beastilty,drugs,mental problems,? food,polluted water,animal species extinction,all of the earths resources are free but we have to pay for everything except the air we breathe,etc and etc so how can hell be worst than this.if i do go to hell,me and satan will fight everyday.im not scared of ? ,so if i go to hell ,satan got a problem coming.once you steady metaphysics and realize life is just one big illusion anyway youll understand where im coming.we are all humans and humans only want 3 things:food,sex and money.thats it.those are the 3 things we chase everyday.other than that a man's job is to protect and provide for himself and his family,a womans job is to be smart and have compassion to teach and raise the kids.other than that all this other ? is just to ? with your head. watch the video below and ill let eddie griffin explain it to you.my thoughts im out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PFs9c-MNbo
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Human being to a mob/
    What's a mob to a king?/
    What's a king to a ? ?/
    What's a ? to a non believer, who don't believe in anything?
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    im always prepared
    Even for your ban?

supa-hot-fire-gif-12564.gif
  • Bodhi
    Options

@Bodhi How long is forever?

1 For all future time; for always: ‘she would love him forever’

1.1 A very long time (used hyperbolically): ‘it took forever to get a passport’
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Amen.

? and death!

4. For in Adam ALL die!

6. The only way to overcome our sin nature is by being born again by the blood of Christ! Amen!

It's still pretty horrible for your evil ? to give HELPLESS babies these crazy and twisted diseases though, it proves the ? you believe in is some kind of demonic and demented being. Babies are helpless individuals, they don't know what's going on. They have no idea why they are made paralyzed and their head in pain from the Zika virus or other horrors going on out there. Babies don't have the power to fight back against something as ruthless as mental retardation or parasites that eat a child's intestines from the inside out.

If your ? is real, it is psychotic and I would say to its face it is not worthy of respect. All that from original sin huh? Well your ? is a demon and a terrorist then.
  • Bodhi
    edited February 2016
    Options

giphy.gif

This is the exact same thing my ex said to me when I was a Christian
    About 7 years ago.
    It's one of the main reasons I stopped believing in Christianity
    And began researching other spiritual teachings and disciplines.

Believing that you are somehow "wrong" at birth
    Just for breathing is something I will never accept.
    It is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard in my life.
  • b1grobtheking
    Options
    check out this m.c ren song "do you believe"on the cd "shock of the hour" it came out in 1993.one line said "jesus was the same devil that took us from africa and sold us".i always wondered what he was saying. "jesus of lubeck" was the 1st slave ship.watch the video below.theres also another video on youtube with minister farrakhan telling the same story
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oFSKNGOkbk

mc ren song----https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrqtfNc6duY
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    check out this m.c ren song "do you believe"on the cd "shock of the hour" it came out in 1993.one line said "jesus was the same devil that took us from africa and sold us".i always wondered what he was saying. "jesus of lubeck" was the 1st slave ship.watch the video below.theres also another video on youtube with minister farrakhan telling the same story
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oFSKNGOkbk

mc ren song----https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrqtfNc6duY

That's a tight song from MC Ren, I'm gonna put it on my next mixed CD.

And yeah smh at Christians occasionally naming their slave ships Jesus LOL, it goes to show you how much the Bible co-signs slavery and other evil actions. It's not a surprise some of the most evil men and women in history were ? Christians. Whenever someone says some ignorant ? like "being a Christian will make you a better person", I point a finger at Columbus or Francisco Pizarro, and they always shut up real quick.
  • And_So_It_Burns
    Options

Amen.

? and death!

4. For in Adam ALL die!

This is probably the most detestable aspect of Christianity. Only a deeply religious person could rationalize the death of innocent babies in this manner. "It's all a part of Gods will" "No one is innocent" Inherited sin is the most damming concept known to man. It says we can only receive redemption through worship, before then, and if this doesn't happen your dammed to hell. Truly disgusting\.
  • And_So_It_Burns
    Options

@And_So_It_Burns

1. Actually the Resurrection of Yeshua Ha Mashiach isn't meaningless to you because 1 day soon you will stand before Him. How you chose to appear before Him on that day is entirely up to you though. Amen.
    2. I easily explain the "vision" that Joseph Smith received with truth. "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under ? ’s curse!" Galatians 1:8
    3. I easily explain the "vision" that Muhammad received with the truth as well. "As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under ? ’s curse!" Galatians 1:9
    4. I easily explain vishnu and krishna with truth also. "And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." 2 Corinthians 11:14
    5. Do you see the pattern my friend? The only way to defeat lies is to declare truth! I don't have to hold back like Jack

tumblr_lwunhv6eqb1qjemo2o1_500.gif

6. Because The truth shall set you free my friend! You can handle it! The only question is will you receive it?
    7. Sadly many people are rebellious to the truth because of the world, their flesh, and the devil. Thus when you tell them truth they really can't handle it because the truth exposes all the walls of lies they have built up in their mind.
    8. Truth confronts us at the very core of our being and unless we humble ourselves and admit that we are wrong, we will never see the light for all eternity. Amen.
    9. Will you humble yourself today my friend @And_So_It_Burns :+1:

1) It actually is meaningless to me. You don't have any evidence to your borderline threats of my eternal damnation. Out of all the thousands of Gods invented by man, what happens if you chose the wrong one to worship?
    2-5) So in your view, every person who worships any other religion is cursed? How do you know that? Again, my point above, you believe everyone that doesn't follow your cult is cursed. The other religons same the same about Christianity.

6-9) The reason of non-belief by people isn't because of the imaginary figure of the devil. Religion is usually mapped across national borders. If you were born in Saudi Arabia, you'd be a Muslim. Yet, your ? seems to be indifferent to cultural differences and outside pressures..Do you think the Jews and Muslims are going to hell?