Poor Trump!

Jamaican Curry Bwoy
Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
Loosing Iowa like that. I don't think he will recover from this. :-/

Comments

• And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was never taken seriously by anyone outside of his fanatical base. Rubio will surge, Trump will fall.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    I was surprised by Trump losing Iowa too, the polls had him ahead there. I still think he'll win the Republican nomination, but it's gonna be tighter then expected. I shudder thinking about Trump or Cruz actually having a shot to be president smh. If either man gets in, this country is totally ? .
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    I think Trump will win New Hampshire, most likely South Carolina as well thus making Ted Cruz irrelevant, I can see Rubio winning the Nevada Caucus setting up a head-to-head matchup with Trump for the Florida primary.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Rubio's going to pick up steam if he can get the moderate voters from other departing candidates. the longer that takes, the harder it'll be.

Trump's been resilient, but it's hard to take an L when "winning all the time" is your brand.
  • kingblaze84
    Hopefully Jeb Bush drops out after the New Hampshire primaries, he's wasting his time at this point
  • janklow
    Hopefully Jeb Bush drops out after the New Hampshire primaries, he's wasting his time at this point
    i think the next one out is Christie; he's already hinted it might happen and he's not going to beat Rubio or Kasich in NH, so he's looking at something like a 5th place finish?
  • kingblaze84
    janklow wrote: »
    i think the next one out is Christie; he's already hinted it might happen and he's not going to beat Rubio or Kasich in NH, so he's looking at something like a 5th place finish?

Yeah I think Christie is next too, his long town halls aren't making much of a difference. He's running on pure ego at this point and rarely has any good headlines these days, especially in Jersey. But hopefully, he and Jeb comes to their senses after New Hampshire's polls close.
  • janklow
    Yeah I think Christie is next too, his long town halls aren't making much of a difference. He's running on pure ego at this point and rarely has any good headlines these days, especially in Jersey. But hopefully, he and Jeb comes to their senses after New Hampshire's polls close.
    well, Jeb's got more money and a lot more establishment backing than Christie (check out the endorsements given to GOP candidates at this point). so he'll be around past NH.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »

Well your ? continues to campaign while we get buried under some 20+inches and it's bound to ? of people. Especially since even then could see you have no chance of winning.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Trump and Poor dont even sound right