IM SO tired of life.. i just start reading math and in the first test i only had 3 out of 64.. We ar

Options
2»

Comments

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She Will let me do it again and i Will make it gonna win
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its hard i write something from the Book

-2 + (-3) this is Hard math

? that's basic level math. It's literally -2 + -3. Not even multiplication where you have to switch the signs
  • supergangster
    Options
    Ye i know the answer its -5
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ye i know the answer its -5

Lol then why even say it's hard tho
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i knew a ? that failed P.E. so you aint the dumbest ? ive seen

I also know a ? that failed PE...? wasnt the smartest
  • jniam
    jniam Members Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young boy, as a current college student all I'll tell you is this. You simply have to put in the work. Math is a subject most people can get if they simply put in the work.

Also with Math, you have to do a little every single day to make sure you don't forget anything. I remember I took Calc I my first semester and got a C. I knew I passed but the C didn't sit well with me. I retook it over summer and put in like 3 hours a day solving multiple problems a day till I pulled the A-.

You just have to keep going at it. Also, Math is one of those subjects you can easily get 100/100. It's either you get it or don't. In English, Gov't and other courses there's a lot of subjective grading. Math and most engineering courses are purely objective.

Just keep at it man. Also, it helps if you try and eliminate the distractions (this includes women. Women don't come out to play until all of their homework is done.)
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't go into The Reason a lot, but a few posts I read from him seemed somewhat coherent.

However, when he posts elsewhere, he comes off a bit "touched".

I assume it isn't an act. You never know on the IC.

he is always incoherent idk wat ur talking about
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh at some of you seriously responding to this ?

• BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this whole time... when you say you're illiterate, you were talking about math?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SHut The ? Up

Stop doing this to yourself.
  • supergangster
    Options
    E have New test febtuary 16 i Will make it
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No, you won't because you're too busy listening to Foxy's "Affirmative Action" verse, thinking the Firm has all the answers. Remedial ass ? . You're dumber than NaS' "Oochie Wally" verse.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Its hard i write something from the Book

-2 + (-3) this is Hard math

Bruh... Sorry to break it to you, but uh
    That? ...
    Hard Math?...

giphy.gif

• supergangster
    Options

No, you won't because you're too busy listening to Foxy's "Affirmative Action" verse, thinking the Firm has all the answers. Remedial ass ? . You're dumber than NaS' "Oochie Wally" verse.

You are mad because I am takin it serious now and soon will go to the univeristy.. I will be something not like u
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Math is the language that describes complex phenomena in the universe that we barely understand or have not yet been able to perceive.

That level of math describes an 8 year old losing a some of his allowance due to poor behavior.

All that being said, you'd be surprised what you can accomplish if you put your mind to it. Math is all about understanding the rules that build off of each other; and diligently and creatively applying them. Learn the basic rules, study them, and practice the millions of exercises in the book until you master them. You'll be straight.

One rule that might help you out is the mnemonic PEDMAS; affectionality remembered as

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally

It is a collection of rules that define which procedures to perform first in order to evaluate a mathematical expression. Do every operation in the first part before moving on to the next

Parenthesis
    Exponents
    Multiplication
    Division
    Addition
    Subtraction

Sounds like you need to transform into "Super Student" and treat each assignment like a Nas verse and Ether that ? .

You got this brotha. Keep your head up.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^

We used to call it. BODMAS. Brackets, Orders (powers and roots), Division and Multiplication, Addition and Subtraction
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    U let Nas down
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you let Nas down
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You are mad because I am takin it serious now and soon will go to the univeristy.. I will be something not like u

I already have a degree, you Everest College poster boy. And ? the DeVry dropout that cosigned you. Both of y'all can wear my old clothes after I donate them to charity. There's no career path for being ? for NaS, ? .
  • 1017Hustler
    1017Hustler Members Posts: 71 ✭✭
    Options
    life is cruel breh
  • supergangster
    Options
    I am planning to expose myself i actually take meds i take meds because I have ADHD\ADD.. I have seriously problems. This been hunting me since II was a kid i am really a bit handicapped and i got anger problems i have many problems.. The thing is I never took the MEDS because i never study or smth but now I got plans to do that maybe i wil do take the meds ... if i do it i can study ..

• supergangster
    Options
    People think i m troollin i know but soon as the doctors write out the meds to me i will post a picture my name with it.. this meds must a doctor write, its serious meds, u can rly take it if u have mental problems\adhd\add like i have.. so in march its plan i will visit my doctor and we will see.. i m gonna see my results from my last visit on the doctor