Not feeling it.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She putting on for my city lol
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To people saying they not feeling the song, that's cool. But don't ignore the message. It's pretty bold.

The only thing I'm trying to understand is the ending. Which is a nod to Katrina, but it ends on a down note.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She performing this Tomororw about to make all the whites uncomfortable

I thought Sting was the superbowl performer
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    To people saying they not feeling the song, that's cool. But don't ignore the message. It's pretty bold.

The only thing I'm trying to understand is the ending. Which is a nod to Katrina, but it ends on a down note.

I guess I just don't like the beat but props to her though.
  • whoseworldisthis
    whoseworldisthis Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    woah... those visuals:

xT0BKlprdswQ2AAR1e.gif
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This song is fermented ? ass
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How can Beyonce love her hair when all she wear is weave? We never seen her natural hair
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Won't she be at the half time show tomorrow? If so its a wrap this ? gonna blow the ? up
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    How can Beyonce love her hair when all she wear is weave? We never seen her natural hair

This ? sounds like a hairdresser. Kys ? ? ? .

And you sound like your normal self-hating ? of the year simp.

I didnt know a black person speaking on another black person who doesnt love their natural hair was a problem. But I forget on the IC theres many expendable negroes like yourself to defend ? behavior. The apple dont fall far from the tree I bet your parents were the same ? .
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options

I didnt know a black person speaking on another black person who doesnt love their natural hair was a problem. But I forget on the IC theres many expendable negroes like yourself to defend ? behavior. The apple dont fall far from the tree I bet your parents were the same ? .

Lol this ? geek is so mad right now. Feelings post.
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited February 2016
    Options

Funny you using the words "? " & "feelings" considering you followed ME into this thread just to quote me. And than you told me in an angry tone to ? myself.

IRONIC!!!!!!
    diddy-mase-3.gif?w=650&h=488
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

Funny you using the words "? " & "feelings" considering you followed ME into this thread just to quote me. And than you told me in an angry tone to ? myself.

IRONIC!!!!!!

It's called the Internet, ? doodoo muncher.

I looked at a thread and you happened to get feelings like a ? over something you typed on your own.

Then we laughed at you.

Take ya L.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can dig it..
    Beyoncé be motivating the hell out black women..
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options

IRONIC!!!!!!

I looked at a thread and you happened to get feelings like a ? over something you typed on your own.

Then we laughed at you.

Take ya L.

tumblr_nk6lp22lJU1re3x32o1_500.gif

LOL at this ? ? explaining himself as to why he followed me into the thread. Your reverse psychology is on 1000 right na bruh bruh
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited February 2016
    Options

IRONIC!!!!!!

Then we laughed at you.

Take ya L.

tumblr_nk6lp22lJU1re3x32o1_500.gif

LOL at this ? ? explaining himself as to why he followed me into the thread. Your reverse psychology is on 1000 right na bruh bruh

Fake ass conscious Kunta Kinte go choke on ya chain.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Usually when black artists get on, they start making racially neutral music....even if you don't like the song (i was rockin with it), yonce making some of the blackest music saying some of the blackest lyrics somebody of her stature has ever done. Hail to the queen.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    ? is trash ...i swear most of yall saying its dope only cuz its Beyonce....ill give it to her though she can perform her ass off though...her ? in the vid >>>>>>>>

Cs........The song without the visuals would have these ? saying this ? is ass grease.

? all in the vid, I'm cool
    Cain wrote: »
    ? is trash ...i swear most of yall saying its dope only cuz its Beyonce....ill give it to her though she can perform her ass off though...her ? in the vid >>>>>>>>

Cs........The song without the visuals would have these ? saying this ? is ass grease.

? all in the vid, I'm cool

She got ? in there gyrstin' like women she got her three year old daughter around all that ? . She's an overages creole chick. Y'all seen that picture of her in the air port without her weave and those skin break outs
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope video terrible song
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    They was playing this mf back to back on the radio yesterday. ? what yall talkin bout, this ? bout to be a smash.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    "I like my baby hair with baby hair and afros"

"​I like my ? nose with Jackson Five nostrils"