###CreepSet PRESENTS: ANYBODY KNOW THE REAL REASON BETA EXPOSED JAZZYBELLA??..

Options
thatboydizz
thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
10440_zpsczsyzzzm_Copy_Copy_Copy.jpg

p808_ISM0_FWNYS.jpg

MemorableMetallicAngelfish_zpsrechckif.gif

? seemed unprovoked as hell

@beta how long it take you to finesse those pictures?

@jazzybella you're in a relationship. Why you sending out pictures of your most precious parts to a ? you dont know?

? says adultery is strictly forbidden. Why you going against his words?

Who invited @jazzybella to the MASS pm?

Yall seen 1 or 2 photos but have yall seen all of them?

I been in jail for a month lets ketchup

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wendy Williams ? on Superbowl Sunday

Smh
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Bowl of supper brah
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? u lame. Stop friendzone-cuffin chicks and touch somethin.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    It's Sunday brah. C'mon...

Super Bowl Sunday at that .

? closing up shop.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Welcome back bruh.

I admit we off this topic, let homegirl live.

However, since you have kept Donkey popping in the past, do your thing .

@thatboydizz

Naaa. We aint off ? . Aint no sweeping ? under the rug around here. She got did ? as ? and I want to know why. She never popped off about ? around here. Did she really deserve summerjam this early in the year? How come beta is the bad guy in this situation we promote cheating around here now?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Beta is engaged

Soooooo......
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Beta is engaged

Soooooo......

Beta ain't been engaged in a while...and I doubt Jazzy has a man, especially one that knows about her IC fuckery
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta is engaged

Soooooo......

Beta ain't been engaged in a while...and I doubt Jazzy has a man, especially one that knows about her IC fuckery

I'd say my engagement was off too if I was trying to hook up with IC chicks ....

Who banned beta?
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

You act like you dont know what im in it for. If thats my L then put it on my ? head. Shoot and keep shootin. I encourage it. I wouldn't wife some chick I met on the internet ion care what she looked liked or how untainted the ? was. Im from the bay we grew up on mac dre youtube the ? please ask @trillfate we use these hoes like mops once the floor is cleaned its back in the pantry.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options

You act like you dont know what im in it for. If thats my L then put it on my ? head. Shoot and keep shootin. I encourage it. I wouldn't wife some chick I met on the internet ion care what she looked liked or how untainted the ? was. Im from the bay we grew up on mac dre youtube the ? please ask @trillfate we use these hoes like mops once the floor is cleaned its back in the pantry.

They actually ? the chicks tho, not cry like a ? after gettin curved.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Beta is engaged

Soooooo......

Well she def got a dude or is in talks of making somebody her dude. But as far as telling the ? about the mass pm exposure I doubt she did all that. It would be just to hard to explain. But I have been wrong in the past.

efe_zpsaukhg98i.jpg
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    *sighs* The only reason this thread is even here and that Dizz ended up in my ? is because I'm probably the only IC female whose exposure lasted like 24 hours :/ Why? Because...
    1. My nudes aren't even that great
    2. No one outside of Reasons and Cheapseats knows me
    3. My nudes really aren't that great

Beta told me he was single. I am single but recently I started talking to someone....fell for dude.....told Beta we not chilling anymore Monday, my ? on the IC Thursday.

And Elzo, this ? ? move did cause some tension in my current situation so you can have several seats.

All in all I'm more upset about my ? looking a little lopsided in the above pic :'( And Happy Super Bowl Sunday :3

Lol its real in the battlefield
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    *sighs* The only reason this thread is even here and that Dizz ended up in my ? is because I'm probably the only IC female whose exposure lasted like 24 hours :/ Why? Because...
    1. My nudes aren't even that great
    2. No one outside of Reasons and Cheapseats knows me
    3. My nudes really aren't that great

Beta told me he was single. I am single but recently I started talking to someone....fell for dude.....told Beta we not chilling anymore Monday, my ? on the IC Thursday.

And Elzo, this ? ? move did cause some tension in my current situation so you can have several seats.

All in all I'm more upset about my ? looking a little lopsided in the above pic :'( And Happy Super Bowl Sunday :3

Wait what??? Who the ? said this? Them ? is official. ? fat as hell. What prompted you to send beta all that hot gumbo fire? You trusted him that much? Was you looking for something more with beta?

And can you explain the tension it caused. Because I don't ever remember no chick here confessing to a s/o about their activities and festivities on this website. If you did that then you a real ?

• thatboydizz
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    ? are awedone

Where does her ? piccs rank amongst the greats?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just like I thought she's not going nowhere
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

They actually ? the chicks tho, not cry like a ? after gettin curved.

We all get ? and smoke heavenly. Chill. You dont know how to control your emotions. You banned beta because of your feelings and because a ? told you to. Don't ever call yourself a real ? again. Beta from #CreepSet. You ? up. Learn how this place operate or take your ass back to the reason. Keep quoting my post and you gonna get sent back in a wooden box with rose pedals on the top of it..?

Beta knows what it is, that's between me and him.

lol @ control emotions. Says the ? going into threads dropping poems about losing the love of your life. I had some of my best laughs all year reading your messages talking about contemplating suicide cuz she curved you lol

Since you been on this mf, not one shorty gave you nudes my ? , all you do is get passed nudes that other ? got from ? and make a thread about the ? lol You're the definition of a friend-zone ? b.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta is banned he can't fight back
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doesnt sound bad being a nudes middle man