###CreepSet PRESENTS: ANYBODY KNOW THE REAL REASON BETA EXPOSED JAZZYBELLA??..

Options

Comments

• jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jazzybella
    Options
  • jazzybella
    Options
  • jazzybella
    Options
  • jazzybella
    Options
  • jazzybella
    Options
  • jazzybella
    Options
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    LOL

You claim to love heauxz, yet the moment someone sends your thirsty ? nudes and shows sexual autonomy, you wanna expose them.

I'se confused.

When the last time you sent somebody a ? pic and what was it for? @? _Lyfe

Never sent anyone a ? pic, actually. Not that I ever wouldn't if the right opportunity presented itself.

Its 2016 and you never sent nudes to somebody? Damn you must just get straight to the point. I thought you was one of the freaks on here my bad.

we dont save hoes in this sub-forum if a ? is convicted and found guilty then its off with her head Like ladyzee. Im not saying jazzybella did anything wrong but did she doing anything right?

Nothing wrong with being a freak. Wish I spent more time being one, honestly. They have more fun.

I mean, ? is begging for nudes. You should be glad when a woman blesses you with one.

You are cutting off the blessings by running them off.

Nah . It dont work like that. To the beggin ass dudes maybe but to evryvidy else, we not stupid, again, site full of dudes, WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?! Its to share nudes! Lol Nothing to be grateful about bc we know they will always keep comin

Newest chicks: Kam, Jazzy, AyeB....Nudes, nudes, semi-nudes.

3 years aint new. She done read some ? . She really saw something in beta or was just desperate as ? .

Killa kam didn't have nudes on ic She just had them on the internet. She really underestimated the posters here

• thatboydizz
    Options
    @jazzybella stop spamming the thread you wierdo. If you got something to say then say it

? _lyfe seen your ? she said it was pretty you got nothing to worry about beautiful
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    LOL

You claim to love heauxz, yet the moment someone sends your thirsty ? nudes and shows sexual autonomy, you wanna expose them.

I'se confused.

When the last time you sent somebody a ? pic and what was it for? @? _Lyfe

Never sent anyone a ? pic, actually. Not that I ever wouldn't if the right opportunity presented itself.

Its 2016 and you never sent nudes to somebody? Damn you must just get straight to the point. I thought you was one of the freaks on here my bad.

we dont save hoes in this sub-forum if a ? is convicted and found guilty then its off with her head Like ladyzee. Im not saying jazzybella did anything wrong but did she doing anything right?

Nothing wrong with being a freak. Wish I spent more time being one, honestly. They have more fun.

I mean, ? is begging for nudes. You should be glad when a woman blesses you with one.

You are cutting off the blessings by running them off.

Nah . It dont work like that. To the beggin ass dudes maybe but to evryvidy else, we not stupid, again, site full of dudes, WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?! Its to share nudes! Lol Nothing to be grateful about bc we know they will always keep comin

Newest chicks: Kam, Jazzy, AyeB....Nudes, nudes, semi-nudes.

3 years aint new. She done read some ? . She really saw something in beta or was just desperate as ? .

Killa kam didn't have nudes on ic She just had them on the internet. She really underestimated the posters here

Wrong again. Pleighboi here's something you need to REALLY understand:

Not everyone blabs about their dealings with IC women !

I would assume u understand this seeing as all these women u publicly become buddy buddy with go on to discretely mess with other ? . And thats just the ones we know about.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Trillfate was trying but Nobody finessed killa kam nudes they were taken
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options

U just dont get it. What makes u think he was the only one...what makes u think u can speak for the whereabouts of IC ? ? Its truly comical and bizzare
  • thatboydizz
    Options

U just dont get it. What makes u think he was the only one...what makes u think u can speak for the whereabouts of IC ? ? Its truly comical and bizzare

When choice first told me about having her nudes he said she was talking to someone from here. He didn't say who nor do I give a ? . She cleary cared about her reputation here so if she let all that happen after joining then she cant be mad at nobody. Her nudes look like they were takin 2-3 years ago before she joined so there must be 2 sides. We all here to ? these chicks or atleast get nudes you've done neither fat boy. If so provide proof in your next post or don't bother responding to me

• ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Uh...s2j smashed mood and made her stop posting breh
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Uh...s2j smashed mood and made her stop posting breh

Lol word Any receipts?
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In 2010 or 11 whenever she was still posting off and on I pm'd her asking why and she said it. Slap yourself for asking me for receipts like I ever typed a lie.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Hilarious. She did leave suddenly. Petite chicks got the deepest ?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    tumblr_miswn1KryI1rfduvxo1_500.gif

U from Berkley County?
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Before I skim through 11 pages of ? caping, saving hoes, and coppin pleas....are there any nudes to be seen?
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Before I skim through 11 pages of ? caping, saving hoes, and coppin pleas....are there any nudes to be seen?

Alreadyy
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I seemed to have missed these nudes as well
    @jazzybella @thatboydizz @beta and any of my ic friends holding new ic womenz nudes please update your boy
    Its hard having to catch up without proper source material
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    @jazzybella @thatboydizz @beta and any of my ic friends holding new ic womenz nudes please update your boy

I got chu blood. #creepSet till the paramedics show up
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    gns wrote: »

Where you been at cuddie? Hows the fam
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U a real ? for that, blood.
    I been outta town making moves big bro
    2016 gotta walk my talk and stop bullshittin u know
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop showing ? my baby pics