• bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    mrtdb wrote: »
    You guys sleepin on my Saints...we bout to cause some problems on that scoreboard.

Can't guarantee our defense will keep our points over the other team's points but we WILL have hella points on that scoreboard

That's been the Saints for years now.

Saints > Bucs

I remember when that was true

12 and 5 against y'all in the last 10 years

And 8-1 in the last 9

Ain't ? changed.

I'm gonna let you figure out what's wrong with this post. And who stops counting at 9 games? Haha I'm gonna take a wild guess and say if you went back 1 more game it would be a Bucs win?

My fault. I meant 13 and 5

Thinks. Makes it look even better.

Still wrong. We play each other 20 times in 10 years. Either way, ya'll were better. You're not now.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You guys sleepin on my Saints...we bout to cause some problems on that scoreboard.

Can't guarantee our defense will keep our points over the other team's points but we WILL have hella points on that scoreboard

Saints > Bucs

And 8-1 in the last 9

Ain't ? changed.

I'm gonna let you figure out what's wrong with this post. And who stops counting at 9 games? Haha I'm gonna take a wild guess and say if you went back 1 more game it would be a Bucs win?

Still wrong. We play each other 20 times in 10 years. Either way, ya'll were better. You're not now.

I went back to 06 so it's 2016

That's the games I counted and that's why it's 18

Bucs ain't been good since W was in office. Facts
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    And I think you're a Cowboys fan. 1 winning record in the past 5 years. And that's not talking ? . I have no beef with the Cowboys. That's just a fact about your record, and saying there are better options than the Cowboys all the time. Acknowledging that doesn't make you less of a fan, it's OK.

Why would you even bring up winning season in 5 years when the bucs have zero???? Tf is wrong with you

This is the emotional ? I'm talking about. Stop acting like a female. I didn't say Tampa should have prime time games (because of their record). So what's your point? I don't act like the Cowboys are the Untouchable ? franchise and your estrogen starts flowing.

It's okay to be realistic about your team...
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need to change the title of this thread?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Billion dollar league
  • bow to royalty
    Options

Saints > Bucs

And 8-1 in the last 9

Ain't ? changed.

You went back 10 years but didn't count 10 seasons?

We can get a avi bet going this year
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Somebody start an official NFL Thread
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh... I wanted to see what Luck looked like
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And I think you're a Cowboys fan. 1 winning record in the past 5 years. And that's not talking ? . I have no beef with the Cowboys. That's just a fact about your record, and saying there are better options than the Cowboys all the time. Acknowledging that doesn't make you less of a fan, it's OK.

Why would you even bring up winning season in 5 years when the bucs have zero???? Tf is wrong with you

This is the emotional ? I'm talking about. Stop acting like a female. I didn't say Tampa should have prime time games (because of their record). So what's your point? I don't act like the Cowboys are the Untouchable ? franchise and your estrogen starts flowing.

You still haven't explained why you brought up 5 winning season? it doesn't even make sense.
    This ? is everywhere with his posting

You are just like a female
    A. You go off topic (tampa having pt games)
    b. You don't you logic and you ether your own team (5 winning season?)
    c. You don't know how to just shut up and you keep going
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
  • bow to royalty
    Options

You still haven't explained why you brought up 5 winning season? it doesn't even make sense.
    This ? is everywhere with his posting

You are just like a female
    A. You go off topic (tampa having pt games)
    b. You don't you logic and you ether your own team (5 winning season?)
    c. You don't know how to just shut up and you keep going

A. What are you talking about?
    B. What don't you get about the logic? If you play poorly you shouldn't constantly be in primetime. Bucs shouldn't be on prime time either (and I never said they should be). I think you just can't understand that, because you don't understand how I can be a Bucs fan, AND acknowledge something negative about them.
    C. I think this started with you quoting me talking to somebody else
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Saints > Bucs

And 8-1 in the last 9

Ain't ? changed.

You went back 10 years but didn't count 10 seasons?

We can get a avi bet going this year

What's understood doesn't need to be explained
    804 Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's getting real feisty in here. Y'all bottom feeders in the NFC South do me a favor...

kaz9aut18np6.jpg
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    804 wrote: »
    It's getting real feisty in here. Y'all bottom feeders in the NFC South do me a favor...

kaz9aut18np6.jpg

Who?
    804 Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    804 wrote: »

kaz9aut18np6.jpg

Who?

I knew an AInts fan would be the first to wack me
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season starts off with some fuckery
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would you rather win a super bowl or just participate?
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    grYmes wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Man ? cancer

? when I saw that earlier I legit was about to shed a tear. Mort don't deserve that ? .

Starting to wonder what's worse......the cancer itself or the chemo/radiation treatment that's supposed to fight the cancer.

Based on what I've seen, in some cases.....it might be best to not undergo chemo treatment at all because it seems to do more harm than good.

Not to mention chemo is expensive even if you have descent insurance.

One thing I would tell anybody is to never get opened up or have surgery if you have cancer. So many people I've known or read about who had cancer, got chemo, and then had surgery on something died that same year(including my mom this year). Its like the cancer waits for any weakness to just take over. I would tell anybody if you have cancer and the doctor says you need surgery on something, please think hard and carefully on it. Cause the track record aint that good from what i witnessed.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interested to see how Sterling Shepherd does on our offense with the G-Men.

Dude looks legit in practice...good route runner n makes catches in traffic
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    grYmes wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Man ? cancer

? when I saw that earlier I legit was about to shed a tear. Mort don't deserve that ? .

Starting to wonder what's worse......the cancer itself or the chemo/radiation treatment that's supposed to fight the cancer.

Based on what I've seen, in some cases.....it might be best to not undergo chemo treatment at all because it seems to do more harm than good.

Not to mention chemo is expensive even if you have descent insurance.

One thing I would tell anybody is to never get opened up or have surgery if you have cancer. So many people I've known or read about who had cancer, got chemo, and then had surgery on something died that same year(including my mom this year). Its like the cancer waits for any weakness to just take over. I would tell anybody if you have cancer and the doctor says you need surgery on something, please think hard and carefully on it. Cause the track record aint that good from what i witnessed.

Sorry to hear that, I'll take note of that
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We made it yall. Football is back tonight.

You jinxed us jets fan
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tupacfan12 wrote: »
    I understand why they did it. No need to have a key player injured on some ? preseason game.

Which proves my point that the preseason needs to be just TWO ? games. And they need to get rid of the Hall of Fame game.