Video: Crypto-? Rudy Giuliani.. Beyoncé's Super Bowl Performance Was 'Attack' On Cops...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/giuliani-beyonce-super-bowl
Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani slammed Beyoncé's Super Bowl halftime performance Monday on "Fox & Friends,” saying her nod to the Black Panther Party invited violence against police.

Giuliani said the pop star took a distasteful "political position" by dressing herself and her dancers in costumes that paid homage to the Black Panthers, in addition to evoking the group's salute during the performance.

"I thought it was really outrageous that she used it as a platform to attack police officers who are the people who protect her and protect us, and keep us alive,” he said.

The former mayor said the black community needs to "build up respect for police officers."

“Let’s have, you know, decent wholesome entertainment, and not use it as a platform to attack the people who, you know, put their lives at risk to save us," he added.

Giuliani didn't appear to recognize the irony of his call for more "decent, wholesome entertainment" for Middle America in the middle of a sporting event where men run at full speed directly into one another.

"The halftime show I thought was ridiculous anyway," he said. "I don't know what the heck it was. A bunch of people bouncing around and all strange things. It was terrible."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIvxRxLOIoY

tumblr_static_whiteracism.jpg

Comments

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Precious tears
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the name of the song she was singing?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    All Black people need to realize who our enemies are. These crackas are pretty damn transparent with their racism nowadays. There's no excuse for coonery.

Who the ? would have a problem with people being brutalized speaking out against brutality ? No need to think about it - the answer is obvious.

There should be no more empathizing with these devils - they want to be our enemies so bad, we should treat them as such.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who cares??? why does the opinion of a politician who never more than a local office matter??? he's a nobody that had his 15 minutes of political fame
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mufucka said crypto ? . Real tears bruh.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Vegas should put up a prop bet about what time they roll out Stacy Dash saying similar coontastic statements about her perfromance
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    r.prince18 wrote: »
    I heard a lot of white people say she a rich black woman from the suburbs and has no right speaking on black issues.

They say the same ? about poor black people from all ? up areas.

What they really want is for black people to just ? , grin and show our teeth no matter what is being done to us or said about us.

Also we know when it comes to certain black people they no longer view them as being one "us". Its like this part of the movie Do the Right Thing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOxOR3x8FBQ
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think white ppl control the superbowl right?
    so it must have been white ppl that hired her
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I didn't know that Bey was paying homage to Huey'em. It makes sense considering that the Super Bowl was in the Bay, the Panthers are from Oakland, and this is the Panthers Golden Anniversary. I just love how suspected white supremacists love to paint the Panthers as "terrorists," who prayed upon "helpless," and "defenseless," cops, but ask yourself this question; if the punk ass cops weren't subjecting black people to disrespect, abuse, brutality, and summary execution with impunity, would Huey'em even felt the need to defend themselves and take up arms against the OPD and other police departments across the nation?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beyonce is at the highest level of entertainment and she made a helluva statement with that video and superbowl performance. Obviously, it has an effect because white people are already mad lol. It's like she setting a very important standard for the rest of these entertainers to speak up..