Video: Crypto-? Rudy Giuliani.. Beyoncé's Super Bowl Performance Was 'Attack' On Cops...

Comments

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Beyonce Has Quietly Given $7 Million To Homeless In Hometown Of Houston"

If she didn't have blond hair this would be more appreciated. Her money isn't black enough for my liking.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    I'm appreciative 100% , I also understand the reluctance

but After all we have been through and all the agents, is it wrong to question someone's position especially if they have some of the characteristics that identify with the enemy?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

but After all we have been through and all the agents, is it wrong to question someone's position especially if they have some of the characteristics that identify with the enemy?

Like 2 eyes 2 lips and 2 ears.

Just shut the hell up
  • jetlifebih
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Just shut the hell up

mane get yo Rachel dolzeal/Shaun King

Ass outta here
  • Shizlansky

Just shut the hell up

Ass outta here

All white ppl ain't the enemy

Just like all black ppl ain't your friend.

Naw sit you #2 pencil head ass down.
  • jetlifebih

Just shut the hell up

Ass outta here

Never mentioned all white people anywhere in my post

And you saying all black people ain't my friend speaks towards my statement of questioning somebody who is black

Now shut ya baked potato head ass up
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol aha so ? straight up admittin' to hatin'? Pathetic man
  • Shizlansky

Just shut the hell up

Ass outta here

And you saying all black people ain't my friend speaks towards my statement of questioning somebody who is black

Saggy diaper lip having ass
  • jetlifebih

Lol aha so ? straight up admittin' to hatin'? Pathetic man
    Go read my first post in this thread, ask a question is hating?

Just like them ? ? , if you don't agree with the lgbt your against them, that's some ? if it ain't white it ain't right ?
  • jetlifebih

Just shut the hell up

Ass outta here

Ballpark hot dog neck ass ?
  • Shizlansky

Just shut the hell up

Ass outta here

Good Ol'days of scoring on each other

Damn I miss High School.

@GabrielProsser
  • jetlifebih

Just shut the hell up

Ass outta here

Good Ol'days of scoring on each other

Damn I miss High School.

@GabrielProsser
    lol
    I'm yellin ya

I'm glad people can still joke around with each other
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what...you ? are right.We Brothers are wrong.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didnt know it was acceptable to be proud of your blackness but rock a weave, which symbolizes white folks heavily brainwashing us into not loving our own natural hair, telling us our hair is too nappy and its ugly. Thats an oxymoron if I ever heard one.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do y'all think every black woman that wears weave hates themselves? I'm not even talking about Beyonce. Do you niggrums live with black women or nah?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever heard the expression "Never look a gift horsehair in the mouth" ?
  • Shizlansky
    I didnt know it was acceptable to be proud of your blackness but rock a weave, which symbolizes white folks heavily brainwashing us into not loving our own natural hair, telling us our hair is too nappy and its ugly. Thats an oxymoron if I ever heard one.

do you rub shoulders with white ppl on any way?

Well since I know you do you must not love your blackness.
  • IceBergTaylor
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Do y'all think every black woman that wears weave hates themselves? I'm not even talking about Beyonce. Do you niggrums live with black women or nah?

Watch it.

There are plenty of black women in my life and none of them have weave. Fros and locs.....

For the sake of answering your first question.... You need to understand how deep the slave mentality is. Its big business keeping us where we are on the totem pole. Black kids grow up seeing on tv what the white media constitutes as "beauty." They are told their hair is "too hard to deal with" "too nappy" etc etc. They are made fun of, belitted and hear things like "that girl has good hair" Wtf does that even mean? Long straight hair or very curly hair is "good" and you largely gotta be mixed to have that. Who created that rule?

And its something they grow up with all their lives so they wear weave. The fake hair, that looks like the said "good hair." Because they are taught at a young age from media propaganda, peers and famiy alike that our natural hair isnt the quote on quote "good hair." So yes its a form of self-hate and Idk why its unfathomable to some of you.

All in all I'm all for Beyonce's performance because if it got a bunch of people to embrace their blackness and rile racist crackas across North America up, its a win.
  • IceBergTaylor

do you rub shoulders with white ppl on any way?

Well since I know you do you must not love your blackness.

Idk what this even means.
    I dont hang around any white folk anymore.
    There isnt a white soul who even works at my job.

Nice try.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that OG Black Panthers have came and co-signed Beyonce for the very reasons many other senible people have (Bringing positive exposure and renewed interest to the Black Panthers and their REAL history And role in the Black community)

All these so-called conscious folks STILL trying to vilify & discredit her,come off even more like jealous envious petty lil haters
  • IceBergTaylor
    Anti-Bey (white ppl) getting ready to protest outside the NFL Headquarters in NY the day her tour tickets go on sale. First they love you than they hate you.
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    Now that OG Black Panthers have came and co-signed Beyonce for the very reasons many other senible people have (Bringing positive exposure and renewed interest to the Black Panthers and their REAL history And role in the Black community)

All these so-called conscious folks STILL trying to vilify & discredit her,come off even more like jealous envious petty lil haters

i did just fine discrediting her, please respond to my earlier post in the thread :)

Beyonce needs to educate herself instead of being a puppet
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beyoncé is just riding the conscious wave.But shes doing it wrong.Shes playing Both sides. By the way She got all Her inspiration from hotep Brothers.? that all of the Sudden ? is conscious.? please.She did it cause its hot to be conscious right now.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    AggyAF wrote: »

Most them don't even realize a woman with natural hair doesn't mean Angela Davis afro...so what you think the answer to your question is? Lol
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aight ill do it i was saving this for a moment but since yall wanna go there its done

Some of the greatest pillars of Black Activism/Excellence how every you want to slice it up bedded married white women

James Brown
    Sammy Davis Jr
    Quincy Jones
    Charles Barkley to a lesser degree and yall are talking something as insignificant as an accessory

just adding some more sparks...