This Thread Has Ran Its Course

Options
MistyKnight
MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in AKA Donkey
@9thside aka Shadyteam is being charged with spamming, stalking, misconduct, and aggravation.

All In Favor of having her along with all of her future aliases permabanned, select Yes.

All who deny, select No along with your reasoning.

ShadyTeam is so obsessed with wanting to be accepted by the IC. She wants us to like what she likes. She feels that she is misunderstood when all we see is a ? ? with bad taste in everything. She continues to make new aliases and is determined to "prove us all wrong" and will spend the rest of her life trying to prove the internet wrong unless we end this once and for all.

She has a sickness... Mental illness is very real with this one. And by letting her stay, this only further enables her. We need to cut her off for good. For the community.

This Thread Has Ran Its Course 58 votes

Yes
32%
Alpha_Ambition Cinconawledge_godJusDre313Trill Gate$StoneColdMikeyVulcanRavenOmegaConflictTurfaholicLUClENmanofmorehouseMelqartBrideofKillaonetoughmiracleMistyKnight Coxnation1Cunt_LyfeTsotsi Cape TownUglySnowflake 19 votes
No
67%
gnstruth_juicemiamivice305MsSouthernTrillaaaaaaBelovedAfeninex gin700Dirty SanchezPILL_COSBYilledoutokaaythatboydizzriddlerapCeLLaR-DooRcaddo manits....JOHN BBussy_Getta Ajackson17I.B. Blackman 39 votes

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    lol @ you duckin from the fade. Stop being scary @Khaleesi
  • 9thSide
    9thSide Members Posts: 731
    Options
    No
    U are dumb when @MsSouthern comes London she will see i'm a cool nice person she will see a lot of what i said is the truth e.g. my statements about which artists most people here listen to and which they do not

If i am faking anything she will be able to see i know i'm real so it's all good any statement i have made in my time here that has not been a tongue in cheek comment MsSouthern will see i have kept it real and will tell the I.C. yes she was right
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

I already said all that I had to say to her about that.

What, you want me to drag ? out like Samson and irony?

? will happen when it happens. No need to say "imma beat that ass" every day. ? is stupid.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes
    Khaleesi wrote: »

? will happen when it happens. No need to say "imma beat that ass" every day. ? is stupid.

Says it's stupid to talk about ............ makes a thread about it lol

Do ? read anymore?
    Can you read?

This thread is about getting her off this forum. That ? is sick... Like for real for real.
  • 9thSide
    Options
    No
    If the I.C. never got hacked in 2010 by a hacker and there wasn't a new format created in 2011 where mods could ban posters

It is just really unlucky for me it got hacked because prior to the 2010 hacking mods could not ban

For almost 2 years i had complete freedom of posting and stating any opinion i had, making threads, speaking my mind
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes

Says it's stupid to talk about ............ makes a thread about it lol

Do ? read anymore?
    Can you read?

This thread is about getting her off this forum. That ? is sick... Like for real for real.

Shadyteam is a legend and deserves respect.

It's ? up what you're doing. Enabling her illness.
  • 9thSide
    Options
    No
    U are sticking up for your mate Stew that is cool but he is a grown man and the beef between us is deeper than your understanding u being his friend u gonna be biased u gonna listen to him automatically without knowing the truth

U should have minded your own business
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes
    Pointless. If someone wants on this forum they will find a way.

It's not pointless. What are mods here for anyway?
    She created this alias 3 days ago and we have had to deal with her repetitive spamming since. Continues to make the same arguments that she made 7 years ago and will continue posting the same delusional ? until she is banned. She cant stop. Its a sickness.

It doesn't take someone 3 days to be banned.

@Stew , @_Jay_ @DonkeyMods

Somebody need to do their job.
  • 9thSide
    edited February 2016
    Options
    No
    9thSide wrote: »
    U are dumb when @MsSouthern comes London she will see i'm a cool nice person she will see a lot of what i said is the truth e.g. my statements about which artists most people here listen to and which they do not

If i am faking anything she will be able to see i know i'm real so it's all good any statement i have made in my time here that has not been a tongue in cheek comment MsSouthern will see i have kept it real and will tell the I.C. yes she was right

mother ? who want's to go overseas and tour ghettos, slums and burberry stores?

oh yeah i bet you gon culture the ? out of Southern...

Never said anything about ghettos or burberry

What are u smoking?

I told her i will show her the tourist spots, malls, museums, night clubs, resturants
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes

You can't stop can you?
    Get help.

"See, when a mod meets me she will accept me and see that I am cool. She will prove everyone else wrong and I will also be able to convince her to like my same taste in music. You'll see".

I'm not sure if you sound more delusional or pathetic.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • 9thSide
    Options
    No

You can't stop can you?
    Get help.

"See, when a mod meets me she will accept me and see that I am cool. She will prove everyone else wrong and I will also be able to convince her to like my same taste in music. You'll see".

I'm not sure if you sound more delusional or pathetic.

I think u are delusionall as it was MsSoutherns idea for me to show her around the city not my idea but because i'm a nice person i was like yes that's cool because me and her never had any issues

Do your re search
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 9thSide
    Options
    No
    I have friends that do not like the same music i as me we have never once clashed over this it isn't even a debate

U don't know what u talking about