This Thread Has Ran Its Course

Options

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Lol no one should be banned unless something ban-worthy happens. Strong (albeit annoying) opinions are not ban-worthy, but I was raised in the old school Donkey.

We have the ignore function, no?
    ^^^^^^^^
  • 9thSide
    9thSide Members Posts: 731
    Options
    No
    9thSide wrote: »
    U are dumb when @MsSouthern comes London she will see i'm a cool nice person she will see a lot of what i said is the truth e.g. my statements about which artists most people here listen to and which they do not

If i am faking anything she will be able to see i know i'm real so it's all good any statement i have made in my time here that has not been a tongue in cheek comment MsSouthern will see i have kept it real and will tell the I.C. yes she was right

mother ? who want's to go overseas and tour ghettos, slums and burberry stores?

oh yeah i bet you gon culture the ? out of Southern...

Never said anything about ghettos or burberry

What are u smoking?

I told her i will show her the tourist spots, malls, museums, night clubs, resturants

lmao you are too one dimensional to show her all that.

you will most likely take her to mcdonalds and show her how cool it is that yall call it a quarter pounder over there as well.

U don't know me u forget that but as i said she will tell u herself after she comes back to the States

• Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have friends that do not like the same music i as me we have never once clashed over this it isn't even a debate

U don't know what u talking about

she just wants you banned because her ? saw your pic and wanted to create a tinder profile
  • 9thSide
    Options
    No
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    I have friends that do not like the same music i as me we have never once clashed over this it isn't even a debate

she just wants you banned because her ? saw your pic and wanted to create a tinder profile

Funny attempt at trolling her but we all know the people who dislike me her we all know who played a role in that and the agenda that person has had

I didn't up until recently realize her and this dude were friends like that
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Funny attempt at trolling her but we all know the people who dislike me her we all know who played a role in that and the agenda that person has had

naw, Stew don't like her like she likes him, she just trying to impress Stew
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Permanent Khaleesi and Shady

No more crazy females

@ILLBOT
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    Naw she brings spice and some unintentionally funny situations.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    @9thSide you really can't go in the reason? And you agreed to that? Lmao
  • 9thSide
    Options
    No

I didn't agree to it not at all

I miss the reason 2009-2011 i miss those reason days it was epic times

As i said so so so so unlucky the I.C. got hacked this gave 1 certain mod the power to ban me for my opinions but anyone else who has the same opinion will not get banned by this mod
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

As i said so so so so unlucky the I.C. got hacked this gave 1 certain mod the power to ban me for my opinions but anyone else who has the same opinion will not get banned by this mod

You and Stew are both eminem fans, so what's the issue?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is your fault @Stew
  • 9thSide
    Options
    No

You and Stew are both eminem fans, so what's the issue?

We like 2 different styles from him

Basically that aside this is how it started Usmarin used to troll Eminem fans heavily in 2009, 2010, 2011 by saying dude just raps about violence even though he trolled i responded to make him and other trolls look stupid by posting videos of his deep/introspective/emotional songs

Stew got mad

The songs and the music i and most people like from him the emotional, personal, singing based songs are so heavily associated with females young teenage girls stew hates being a fan of an artist who so heavily assdociated with teenage girls i represent this fan, remind him of this fan

I'm a fan of dude for records like Hailie's Song and Mockingbird

Homie is a fan for records like Wicked Ways and Rap ?

Stew wanted the Reason to be a place where there is no associated with Em's core fan base the females, the teenage girls, the people who relate to the intspective songs

It's like this if u are a 32 year old African American/Hispanic male u don't wanna be associated with liking the type of music 16, 17, 18 year old girls and 60 year old women like

Not because homie trying to be tough it just is uncomfortable for him

• _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    7099a46c28abd561bfc68f5e6eb2382d.gif

Praise gaw

Lmfaoooooooooooo
  • 9thSide
    Options
    No

I don't care tbh

The most ironic thing is when i joined in Feb 09 i didn't even notice or know who Stew was for 2 years same with Black Samson, Khaleesi wasn't here

• 9thSide
    Options
    No
    @9thSide , I don't think you should be banned.

Just show more range. Talk about things outside of Stew, rap, drugs, luxury clothing, and other hood ? .

You don't know how much power you have.

You seen everyone's reaction when you dropped your picture, all your naysayers fell in-line.

You could get one of these lame ass ? to sponsor a trip for you to come to the US if you play your cards right.

? and ? are spending money on here, y'all just don't know.

I have tried but i find when i do talk about other things expanding my range in topic

Today this is a fact i talked about classical music i'm a fan but had never made it known her before and 1 poster went ape ? crazy about me liking classical music

So it ain't that easy when u dealing with a lot of weird people on here
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    @9thSide

Are you autistic?
  • 9thSide
    Options
    No
    @9thSide