Dark Souls III

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still haven't beaten the first DLC. I have to finish FFXV so I can get back on it.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still haven't beaten the first DLC. I have to finish FFXV so I can get back on it.

Well you got until the end of march. I heard it kinda ties into the last dlc too. They already got a spoiler ass video out now that shows stuff but not the final boss. I didn't watch that ? of coarse.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dlc is out and its lit.

If you aint at least went to new game plus dont attempt it

Enjoy ?
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I'm outchea!!!!!
    kbop5k.png
    6t0di8.png

This is the real dlc, I knew it lol. DLC is pretty big with a good amount of new stuff. Pyromancers got some real nice gear. I'm loving the new dark spell for mages The first boss is ? crazy. ? the demon in pain first and the final transformation will be not as hard. ? the other demon first and the final form will be harder and he will start using all kinds of crazy ass pyromancer spells. All you folks who actually really liked dark souls 2 are gonna love the fan service it gives you. I just entered the ringed city. I'll be back to post on that(no spoilers). This DLC is connected to AOA DLC. I think they were one big DLC but they broke them up instead of combining them(like bloodborne did).
  • Trollio
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    I'm outchea!!!!!
    kbop5k.png
    6t0di8.png

This is the real dlc, I knew it lol. DLC is pretty big with a good amount of new stuff. Pyromancers got some real nice gear. I'm loving the new dark spell for mages The first boss is ? crazy. ? the demon in pain first and the final transformation will be not as hard. ? the other demon first and the final form will be harder and he will start using all kinds of crazy ass pyromancer spells. All you folks who actually really liked dark souls 2 are gonna love the fan service it gives you. I just entered the ringed city. I'll be back to post on that(no spoilers). This DLC is connected to AOA DLC. I think they were one big DLC but they broke them up instead of combining them(like bloodborne did).

Aye u see that giant guy with the arrow army yet
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I've gained a new appreciation for this game. Went through a Lovecraft phase last year and recently stumbled upon how well Hidetaka represented that theme in this series. Especially, Bloodborne. Some say theres a lot of literature genius in how this games lore was represented.

I still can't bring myself to play it, though. The way your char looks and is animated, just a weird art style. Which is a trip as i like how they did the enemies, especially the Unknown King.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Damn, this DLC is worth the money. Feels a bit different than the rest of the game. The level layout kinda reminds me of dark souls 1. I've spent hours already and I only beat the first boss on the first level. 3 more to go. The difficulty level is cranked all the way up. Especially if you past NG++.

Just jacked one of them ring knights for they armor.
    l8r5z.png

I don't even know
    30kf79d.png

@kzzl

You like RPG's? Get it, this ? will have you hooked. The lore is nice as well. The way you figure out the lore you have to like read the descriptions on items you pick up. Or follow some special side missions. This game doesn't hold your hand at all. You basically have to figure out everything on your own. Game just drops you in and you have to survive lol. If you on XBox 360 or xbox one I'll give you a free code for dark souls 1(it's a classic). Then you can decide if you want to play the others(you will). Part 2 is kind of a let down because the maker of the game didn't work on it(he went and made bloodborn aka the real dark souls 2). But some people really liked it. Part 3 is the true sequel though. You can just skip dark souls 2 if you don't want to ? with it. It's really not connected to part one or 3. Warning, you will die, A LOT!!!!!!!!

@Trollio

Bruh, that ? was better than anything I seen in the base game lol. That ? was epic! ? threw me completely off. Apparently you can get that attack if you move up in the new covenant. The way you get passed it was some classic dark souls ? . If I wasn't a vet at these games I would have died so many times or looked at a guide.

This DLC is crazy. The ring city is like 7 layers of hell. You peep how you just keep going down and down. The dark soul must be at the bottom. Them big ass knights with black holes in their faces die funny as hell if you shoot them in the face. That's their weak spot.
  • Trollio
    Options
    Yeh @PILL_COSBY i got 2 bosses left before im done and im just exploring and scavenging new gear. It like a handful of weapons i dont have tho
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Where do you have to get to to access the DLC?
  • Trollio
    Options
    Where do you have to get to to access the DLC?

Either beat painted world again or before the final boss of the main game
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Im thinking of trying out this series since im PC now, I can catch on ? I missed sidebar: This ? dallas 4 eva is the most articulate, well thought out posting ? but when you get on PSN with this ? he ratchet asf thats funny as hell to me.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited April 2017
    Options
    ? DAMN!!!!!!! Dark eater Midir is ? ridiculous. I died like 40 times against that ? before I learned his move set. The fight is even more broken the more phantoms you have summoned. He starts doing even more crazy ? . This is by far the hardest boss in the whole damn series, bloodborne too. For all those vets and pros complaining about ? needing to be harder, well you got your wish.

This whole fight is set up with the purpose of being super hard. It's just a huge ass open level with no cover anywhere. Big ass crazy dragon with several 1 or 2 shot ? moves(3, depending on if you're a strength build). This boss has the biggest move set out of all bosses in every game. Fight will last about 10 - 15 intense long minutes if you actually beat him. His defense and his health bar IS OVER 9,000!!!!!! He's only weak to black knight weapons and lightning. But even that barley takes any damage. He's waaay too fast for a big ass dragon as well. You can barley get any hits off. He has this Godzilla death beam that goes around half the level. When he's about to die he does a ultra, hyper, super, extreme, ultimate, alpha, turbo, championship edition super saiyan 4 kameme haaa!!! version of it.Then he breaths fire everywhere right after. This fight takes pure skill and timing.

You got to have a nice team with you that has mastered him.Or master him yourself if you want to solo. It's like the GTA 5 heist missions. Play with randoms and you have a 40 - 50% chance of victory. Funny thing about this, he's an optional boss. Most people give up and skip him.

On the 3rd boss now.
    2ltizd.png
  • Trollio
    Options
    ? DAMN!!!!!!! Dark eater Midir is ? ridiculous. I died like 40 times against that ? before I learned his move set. The fight is even more broken the more phantoms you have summoned. He starts doing even more crazy ? . This is by far the hardest boss in the whole damn series, bloodborne too. For all those vets and pros complaining about ? needing to be harder, well you got your wish.

This whole fight is set up with the purpose of being super hard. It's just a huge ass open level with no cover anywhere. Big ass crazy dragon with several 1 or 2 shot ? moves(3, depending on if you're a strength build). This boss has the biggest move set out of all bosses in every game. Fight will last about 10 - 15 intense long minutes if you actually beat him. His defense and his health bar IS OVER 9,000!!!!!! He's only weak to black knight weapons and lightning. But even that barley takes any damage. He's waaay too fast for a big ass dragon as well. You can barley get any hits off. He has this Godzilla death beam that goes around half the level. When he's about to die he does a ultra, hyper, super, extreme, ultimate, alpha, turbo, championship edition super saiyan 4 kameme haaa!!! version of it.Then he breaths fire everywhere right after. This fight takes pure skill and timing.

You got to have a nice team with you that has mastered him.Or master him yourself if you want to solo. It's like the GTA 5 heist missions. Play with randoms and you have a 40 - 50% chance of victory. Funny thing about this, he's an optional boss. Most people give up and skip him.

Im still working on the perfect build to solo him. Farming weapons n gear
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

On the 3rd boss now.
    2ltizd.png

GT is not canon bro
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Need souls 99+
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im in NG + in anor Londo. I wont get back to Ariandel to take care of that ? and his uncle!!
    I have spanked that ass and they decided to tag team me!! She gone learn today.
    Ill come back at level 215 with 100 in strengh and nearly 55 in stamina.

Plus when i read about that dragon in ringed city i think that i better arrived there fully operational.

Currently level 153. But ive made the calculation : with the shield of want and the ring that augment the number of souls, gearded with Gwyndolyn axe i can get 300000 souls evry 15 mns.

THEY WILL LEARN, THEY ALL GON LEARN AFTER THAT
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Im in NG + in anor Londo. I wont get back to Ariandel to take care of that ? and his uncle!!
    I have spanked that ass and they decided to tag team me!! She gone learn today.
    Ill come back at level 215 with 100 in strengh and nearly 55 in stamina.

Plus when i read about that dragon in ringed city i think that i better arrived there fully operational.

Currently level 153. But ive made the calculation : with the shield of want and the ring that augment the number of souls, gearded with Gwyndolyn axe i can get 300000 souls evry 15 mns.

THEY WILL LEARN, THEY ALL GON LEARN AFTER THAT

151 lmao
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

On the 3rd boss now.
    2ltizd.png

Midir was a ? , but he's like every other Dark Souls boss.......master his moveset, take him out. I saw a guy online beat him solo w/o getting hit. He's also weak to one a dark magic (can't remember it off the top of my head) that will slowly drain his energy.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »

On the 3rd boss now.
    2ltizd.png

Midir was a ? , but he's like every other Dark Souls boss.......master his moveset, take him out. I saw a guy online beat him solo w/o getting hit. He's also weak to one a dark magic (can't remember it off the top of my head) that will slowly drain his energy.

Pestilence mercury
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im at level 199. Anor Londo first 3 knights can get you 2 millions souls in a hour.
    Was actin up till i met the NAMLESS KING. He reminded me that dodging and learning the opponent moveset was key.
    Im going to bed. Tomorrow ill beat his ass.... WITH A ? CROSSBOW AND THE IRYTHIL BLADE!!!

He gon learn!!! Only three bosses before i go back to Tmthat ? and her uncle in Ariandel and the Ringed city.
  • Trollio
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to reveal bloodborne 2, i want to get back into a game like Souls again.

I love getting to play this with friends. Partially because I can actually ? bosses with the help, but also because its just fun af, especially when folks invade.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    I never thought I'd say it, but I'm tapped on the Souls games. I couldn't even get back into the DLC for DS3. It's not that I dislike them or anything. It's just that I'm exhausted. Honestly, I think I play them wrong. I try to challenge myself in the beginning by playing low levels with no shield. By the time I make it through the first round like that, I usually got nothing left.