Dark Souls III

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never thought I'd say it, but I'm tapped on the Souls games. I couldn't even get back into the DLC for DS3. It's not that I dislike them or anything. It's just that I'm exhausted. Honestly, I think I play them wrong. I try to challenge myself in the beginning by playing low levels with no shield. By the time I make it through the first round like that, I usually got nothing left.

It's not for you , it's just not for you
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FRIEDE IS DOWN!!! Her and her daddy are dead and gone!!! What a fight!! What an ordeal!!
    Its wasnt about getting stronger is was about getting quicker with a good defense against darkness and quick hitting weapon. I love this game. Its about strategy and calculation.

Now ONTO THE RINGED CITY
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never thought I'd say it, but I'm tapped on the Souls games. I couldn't even get back into the DLC for DS3. It's not that I dislike them or anything. It's just that I'm exhausted. Honestly, I think I play them wrong. I try to challenge myself in the beginning by playing low levels with no shield. By the time I make it through the first round like that, I usually got nothing left.

It ain't that. I been playing since Demon Souls. I just invest my all my time in the first run. People go through the first runs and the games at levels 100+. Meanwhile, I'm usually in 40s-50s when I beat the games the first time. I wish I hadn't have done that this time though.
  • OmegaConflict
    edited July 2017
    Options

It ain't that. I been playing since Demon Souls. I just invest my all my time in the first run. People go through the first runs and the games at levels 100+. Meanwhile, I'm usually in 40s-50s when I beat the games the first time. I wish I hadn't have done that this time though.

100s isn't a high level at all, especially since you max out at 850
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

That's high for a first run through, at least I've always thought it was.

Bloodborne was the only game where I said "? it" and had level higher than usual. I could make it through the stages no problem, but the bosses were ridiculous if you didn't know them well and/or weren't leveled appropriately.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Bloodborne was the only game where I said "? it" and had level higher than usual. I could make it through the stages no problem, but the bosses were ridiculous if you didn't know them well and/or weren't leveled appropriately.

Need souls?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Need souls?

Nah, right now. I'm playing Tekken and the PSVR. I don't really have time to get back into DSIII. It doesn't seem like there are any good fantasy games on the horizon though, so I'm sure I'll be back to it. How was the last DLC and how far do you have to be in the game to get to it?
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Need souls?

Nah, right now. I'm playing Tekken and the PSVR. I don't really have time to get back into DSIII. It doesn't seem like there are any good fantasy games on the horizon though, so I'm sure I'll be back to it. How was the last DLC and how far do you have to be in the game to get to it?

Ringed city is a beast. The bosses are opd. You won't survive either without a good stragedy. You need at least be lvl 250 to hang with the fodder. On this DLC the training wheels come off
    Ringed city 6/10
    Ashes of ariandel 3/10 the drops are horrible feel like this one was a waste of time #bad writing
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Need souls?

Ringed city is a beast. The bosses are opd. You won't survive either without a good stragedy. You need at least be lvl 250 to hang with the fodder. On this DLC the training wheels come off
    Ringed city 6/10
    Ashes of ariandel 3/10 the drops are horrible feel like this one was a waste of time #bad writing

lol Whoa, sounds like I might need to start from the beginning and work my way up. I don't think I can just hop straight into that. You've inspired me though. I think I'm going to start a new game tonight.
  • OmegaConflict
    edited July 2017
    Options

Need souls?

Ringed city 6/10

lol Whoa, sounds like I might need to start from the beginning and work my way up. I don't think I can just hop straight into that. You've inspired me though. I think I'm going to start a new game tonight.

Ok. I can help you but I'm not going to hold your hand so you better keep up and np whinning
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Need souls?

Ringed city 6/10

Ok. I can help you but I'm not going to hold your hand so you better keep up and np whinning Psn Conflict769

lol I never co-op Souls games. It kinda defeats the purpose. Unless I'm trying collect souls. If what you're saying is true, I just won't ? around this time. I'll actually level up instead of wasting souls on a bunch of equipment and stuff I never just but get for completion sake.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Need souls?

Ringed city 6/10

Ok. I can help you but I'm not going to hold your hand so you better keep up and np whinning Psn Conflict769

lol I never co-op Souls games. It kinda defeats the purpose. Unless I'm trying collect souls. If what you're saying is true, I just won't ? around this time. I'll actually level up instead of wasting souls on a bunch of equipment and stuff I never just but get for completion sake.

OK tough guy remember this is not your stAnsari souls game this the last dlc and they went all our on this one. Gl tho. I got souls on deck too 99s
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Im thinking of trying out this series since im PC now, I can catch on ? I missed sidebar: This ? dallas 4 eva is the most articulate, well thought out posting ? but when you get on PSN with this ? he ratchet asf thats funny as hell to me.

Awwwww c'mon bruh. lol