• 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options

Seen it before and STILL

Sadder

Dena

?

Welp, might as well add this to the list...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9OE_lHQZGuM

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao ? prescott barb and zapata
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    ^^

I really don't get how people were going to let Jeb saying "my brother kept us safe" ride...

This ? W was fresh off the longest vacation that a president had ever taken when people started flying planes into buildings up and down the east coast...how you just gonna leave that out the equation

"Other than the largest attack on American soil since world war ii my brother kept us safe"....what???

And "other than the thousands of young men and women sent to die in the desert on the other side of the world under false pretenses...my brother kept us safe"

Exactly.

Find it funny this party distorts the truth and history as if folks have forgotten. What's even worse, is the muthafuccas who are dumb enough to vote for them.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is robot rubio still in it?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    How is robot rubio still in it?

The corporate media loves him & fascist GOP establishment sees him as the "moderate" alternative to Calgary Cruz & Adolf Trump...
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's cool ethering rubio but whats with the rhetoric about america making a mistake 8 years ago?

Tf is this fat ? christie talking about
    Obama%20and%20Christie.jpg
    Pudgy muhfucka, ole thats my best friend, Baracks my best friend ass fat boy
  • BlackCat
    BlackCat Members Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol & smh @ Trump serving these GOP candidates.

You know it's a sad day in politics for the GOP when muthafuccas can't even beat a troll like TRUMP!

Lol Trump is a ? . During one of these debates where Jeb started talking about his mother, saying how strong she was, Trump said "she should've run" lmao

I'm glad Jeb finally gave up, but smug face Rubio took this news as he won the election lol He was super hyped and gave a speech celebrating like he done won the damn election. It feels like I'm watching a comedy everytime they have a debate. Smh

• BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao yo I'd seen "please clap" but not this.

This guy is so awkward and sad. He wouldn't have been a good president but I think he would've been the same level of comedic gold as his brother W was.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeb never had a chance with the job his brother did. George W was so bad that this racist ass country put Obama in office. Think about that ? . Nobody here wants another Bush in office cause nobody feels good about the job either(father and son) has done when they were in office.

We all know Jeb feels like its his ? given right to be president because his father and brother were president.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    He's cool ethering rubio but whats with the rhetoric about america making a mistake 8 years ago?

Tf is this fat ? christie talking about
    Obama%20and%20Christie.jpg
    Pudgy muhfucka, ole thats my best friend, Baracks my best friend ass fat boy

? looks like a Judd Apataw movie
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackCat wrote: »

You know it's a sad day in politics for the GOP when muthafuccas can't even beat a troll like TRUMP!

Lol Trump is a ? . During one of these debates where Jeb started talking about his mother, saying how strong she was, Trump said "she should've run" lmao

I'm glad Jeb finally gave up, but smug face Rubio took this news as he won the election lol He was super hyped and gave a speech celebrating like he done won the damn election. It feels like I'm watching a comedy everytime they have a debate. Smh

Exactly.

It's like he's just happy coming close to winning. Muthafucca you lost to TRUMP! Da f*** you celebrating for?? LOL!!
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump ? up all the GOP plans and its hilarious.. Career politicians can't take out a clown that decided to run five minutes ago.

Shows you how much of a joke the republican party is and they look like a joke.....

Yo.....these clowns (and Super PACs) are spending a serious amount of money only to come into 2nd, 3rd and 4th place and they count that as a moral victory....gtfoh....meanwhile Trump is spending pales in comparison to the rest of the candidates bc he constantly gets free press

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    BlackCat wrote: »

Lmaoooo trump a fool
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump ? up all the GOP plans and its hilarious.. Career politicians can't take out a clown that decided to run five minutes ago.

Shows you how much of a joke the republican party is and they look like a joke.....

I thought Sarah Palin was the low point for the Reps but Trump dumping on them really shows how stupid they are. Ben Carson has made all his past accomplishments irrelevant.