Guy Exposes IG Thot For Having A Horrible Sex Game

Options

Comments

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    That's also not how one ? when they know a cameras in the room.

You got experience with this?
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    These new ? are quick to expose but slow to instruct. Lol

This is why I only deal with older chicks or chicks that have had some experience. I'm not trying to teach a chick ? , especially something as basic as riding. As sexy as she is, her sex game is wack. Dude is petty for this ? but it is what it is. Do chicks try to "teach" guys how to ? or do they just clown?? She might be dope in a couple years sexually

Yes @ the bolded
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reality tv... stop drinking Jawns Juice B.. ? is wrong with yall gossipy ass ? man..
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @truth_juice explain why you think simply pounding a dry ? equals good sex.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She might be dope in a couple years sexually

? gon be big as a house in a couple years lol
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is lame and petty for this and should know better as a man; however, I see this as being no more lame and petty than some broad trying to trash a man's sex game and his endowment or lack thereof like women love to do sometimes when relationships go south.

Most attractive women that get a lot of attention from men sex game is usually weak, because most them are use to getting by on being the cute face and phat ass whereas you take some other attractive woman who might not be as fine, but doesn't get the same attention and her sex hand will generally blow your mind I've noticed in the past.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tell us more..
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is why I only deal with older chicks or chicks that have had some experience. I'm not trying to teach a chick ? , especially something as basic as riding. As sexy as she is, her sex game is wack. Dude is petty for this ? but it is what it is. Do chicks try to "teach" guys how to ? or do they just clown?? She might be dope in a couple years sexually

Bruh Seriously is it a hell of a job to teach a woman how to ride a ? ? Are we that lazy nowadays?

I agree with you about the rest of your post. They might Clown us but to the point of posting vids i dont think so
  • Crude_
    Options
    SN: probably not a good idea to let anybody get you on film doing ? you wouldn't want getting out there unless you've been in a long term relationship with that person for a considerable while like years.

Most ? particularly young ones won't be able to resist that temptation to show that ? to someone.
  • Crude_
    Options

Bruh Seriously is it a hell of a job to teach a woman how to ride a ? ? Are we that lazy nowadays?

I agree with you about the rest of your post. They might Clown us but to the point of posting vids i dont think so

I agree with dude trying to teach her how to ? comes across like some desperate ? ? like you just happy to get some ass from her.

To much ass out there for a single man to be trying to teach a grown ass woman how ? .

If the sex is wack after the first two or three times if you even stick around that long it's time to move on best believe if your sex game is wack most women not going to give you the benefit of the doubt of teaching you unless they see a future with you because of other attributes you have.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    SN: probably not a good idea to let anybody get you on film doing ? you wouldn't want getting out there unless you've been in a long term relationship with that person for a considerable while like years.

Most ? particularly young ones won't be able to resist that temptation to show that ? to someone.

Smh. I am all for peace but if you do that to my daughter you re dead.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    crude still HOH in 2016 I C
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? do the most for a few likes.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I aint into defending a ? ? at all, but what this dude did aint real man.

Dudes doing this for attention is disgusting.

What happened to just manipulating a ? , having her feel you and have her doing ? while you in the shadows?

Man the game done changed.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Yall care more than the chick do, she just happy her twitter followers jumped from 8k to 11k damn

LMAO I blame this on Kim K.
  • Crude_
    Options

Just remember all these young THOTs were someone's daughter and precious little angel at some point too.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just remember all these young THOTs were someone's daughter and precious little angel at some point too.

The elder women as mothers; the younger as sisters, with all purity.
    1 Tim 5:2

It's all there bruh....