Comments

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    KillaCham wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    KillaCham wrote: »
    I'm curious to see how people who don't like the card right now, more specifically Shane/Taker, would book WrestleMania differently.

Triple H vs Reigns is good, they've been building towards this match since 2014, so it makes sense.

Ambrose vs Lesnar- can't wait!!!!!

Undertaker vs Shane McMahon is a waste of the Undertaker, he doesn't have that many matches left in him and he can no longer carry a match and Shane can't physically bump like he used to given his age and the fact that he hasn't wrestled since 2006. Part timer vs part timer accomplishes nothing long term, at least Ambrose and Reigns two active guys are getting a rub by being involved with guys like HHH and Brock. You want to create new stars and I feel that a younger talent could've benefitted more by being in this spot.

They knew Cena was going to miss this WM, so my plan would've been to build up Kevin Owens and have him do a bunch of vignettes (think of Austin's vignettes from 1996 calling out Bret Hart leading up to SS) then Taker appears and answers Owens months of taunting by accepting his challenge. Owens gets a chance to mix it up with a guy like Taker.

Option number 2 the unpopular option. Sheamus. We really do not want to see Taker vs Sheamus, but there has been many feuds over the course of the past years that we've initially didn't want to see but the WWE did a good job booking the storyline and it became interesting. Sheamus is the most accomplished guy on the roster that Taker has never faced. He was coming off a solid WWE World Title run, instead of killing his momentum, they could've kept building him up even after he lost the belt to Reigns.

Those are two realistic options.
    I like the Kevin Owens idea. Either that or Finn Balor would be interesting to me. Bad timing for FInn, though. They'd have to rush with (most likely) getting the title off of him, pushing him to the main roster, and developing a real story. Some of Undertaker's best ring chemistry is with smaller/quicker wrestlers like HBK, Randy, CM Punk, Edge.

Sheamus is a terrible idea IMO lolol

Nobody wants to Sheamus I agree but they've took many feuds that no one wanted to see and made it interesting so I think it could work.
    But hey Sheamus could've been a little bit better of an option but his character is one that's been handled so poorly.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing wrong with Sheamus. Dude is good at what he does. As a heel, a bully heel, is his best role.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with Sheamus. Dude is good at what he does. As a heel, a bully heel, is his best role.

And his move set is one of the best ive ever seen from a guy his size
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would be dope to see Shane have Bulletproof help him win. (Bullet Club)

That'd be a way to bring those guys into the main roster, ? waiting w Finn, do it then. The stadium will ? explode.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Would be dope to see Shane have Bulletproof help him win. (Bullet Club)

That'd be a way to bring those guys into the main roster, ? waiting w Finn, do it then. The stadium will ? explode.

Imagine finn jumpn off a cage onto take chest
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean if Shane wins there are only two ways it works

Outstanding ring psychology, which I can see playing out...

Someone interferes who is going to get a MAJOR push going forward
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    I mean if Shane wins there are only two ways it works

Outstanding ring psychology, which I can see playing out...

Someone interferes who is going to get a MAJOR push going forward

Bray??????
  • jono
    Options
    The Wyatts helping Shane win would be something special...a great rub for the Wyatts too but...more Wyatts vs Undertaker stuff makes it seem like an endless feud.

I wouldn't mind it though. Undertaker vs Mankind was an endless feud that lasted 2 years. So Wyatt could pull that off too, granted he finally beats Taker in a big match (Summerslam maybe?)
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What if Taker doesnt agree to the match on RAW tomorrow? what if he says no to Vince and then calls out a wrestlemania opponent of his own choosing.

Who yall think Vince would have Shane face then?

I already got my answer in mind just wanna see what erbody else say

• jono
    Options
    I think he has to say no just as part of his character. Undertaker doesn't take orders but he can be bribed or blackmailed, so maybe Vince offers him something to take the match.

A likely scenario is also that Undertaker lets Shane win just so he can "rest in peace."

I love Shane taking in the Wyatts as his faces of fear though, thats a story with legs.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    I think he has to say no just as part of his character. Undertaker doesn't take orders but he can be bribed or blackmailed, so maybe Vince offers him something to take the match.

A likely scenario is also that Undertaker lets Shane win just so he can "rest in peace."

I love Shane taking in the Wyatts as his faces of fear though, thats a story with legs.

What exactly can they bribe or blackmail the Undertaker with?
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    What if Taker doesnt agree to the match on RAW tomorrow? what if he says no to Vince and then calls out a wrestlemania opponent of his own choosing.

Who yall think Vince would have Shane face then?

I already got my answer in mind just wanna see what erbody else say

CM Punk
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Bray assisting Shane actually makes sense. Torches being passed from one generation of McMahon to the next and Bray finally gets his comeuppance as the new face of fear.
  • KillaCham
    edited February 2016
    Options

Nude photos like they did Vickie

Vickie-uncensored-375x390.jpg

nh
  • jono
    Options

Who knows. We already have the mystery of what does Shane have on Vince. It could be anything, even something stupid.
  • KillaCham
    Options

Who knows. We already have the mystery of what does Shane have on Vince. It could be anything, even something stupid.
    Kane
  • VIBE
    Options
    Sting is gonna save Shane
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sting is gonna save Shane

I was thinking Sting is def going to be to involved, he's not taking no lumps but they will get an undertaker/sting moment, whether he's helping Shane or helping Undertaker I don't know
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know why that Goldberg/Ryback suggestion got so many no signs, that ? would be crazy, and don't point out the Goldberg/Brock match like this is the same thing, Brock already explained why that was trash, if Goldberg came back Ryback would be the perfect dude to job for him
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's b a trash match, but possibly make for a good moment, imo
  • VIBE
    Options
    Shane "bought" WCW

Sting was the face of WCW

Shane wants control of RAW

Sting helps Shane stick it to the man

Sting and Shane both begin with S

Therefore, Sting helps Shane, Undertaker loses. Sting vs Undertaker at WM 33. Taker and Stings final match.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Lmaooooo at Undertaker vs Shane in a Hell in a Cell the idea of this match isnt poppin and even in their prime would have never been poppin lmaooooooo
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Taker losing to Shane doesn't even sound right.

I see Shane losing and still having something up his sleeve to flip on Vince
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Shane "bought" WCW

Sting was the face of WCW

Shane wants control of RAW

Sting helps Shane stick it to the man

Sting and Shane both begin with S

Therefore, Sting helps Shane, Undertaker loses. Sting vs Undertaker at WM 33. Taker and Stings final match.

"Shane and Sting both begin with S"....bruh

They both also contain the letter N
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With wm theres always a few suprises