Write a THANK YOU note to an IC member

Options
yellowtapesport
yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
It's some people on here that truly do amazing ? . And whether you agree with them or not it's some smart MFs on this ? too...

So in 'tru' Donkey fashion lets take the time to thanx these ? for all they do

Comments

• yellowtapesport
    Options
    Dear @Peace_79

Thanks for all the time you spend drooling over eHoes on IG that made it possible for you to compile that picture-proof evidence of the existence of dimepiece IG models. I'm sure it took hours of valuable life time which you spent fingers-length away from your computer screen drooling over hoes you will never see, meet, smell, or talk to.

Your bro,

YTS
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Dear @Peace_79

Thanks for all the time you spend drooling over eHoes on IG that made it possible for you to compile that picture-proof evidence of the existence of dimepiece IG models. I'm sure it took hours of valuable life time which you spent fingers-length away from your computer screen drooling over hoes you will never see, meet, smell, or talk to.

Your bro,

YTS

In 2016, they have these things called Apps... And this mobile forum called Ill Pix

Saves a lot of time that someone like yourself might spend ... Uh... Drooling and whatnot.

Your welcome ... I guess.

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @gee757 ya strong words have inspired us to new bounds an leaps..
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    Dear @zzombie

Thank you for taking the time to defend the honor and dignity of manhood against these castrated cowards that promote saving hoes and putting average ? on a pedestal. These clowns make comments that confuse real men like me into believing they were once women. BUT...my ? @zzombie don't be having that ? . He brings that back-bush jamaican 'sardine-and-a-bread' ? hand to every discussion and is not afraid to give generous doses of testosterone to you simps.

Thanks bro,

YTS
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Dear so and so

Thank u for never sending me nudes
    U selfish ? .

Sincerely gns

P.S.
    ? U

Names or shave ur ? .
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dear @zzombie

Thank you for taking the time to defend the honor and dignity of manhood against these castrated cowards that promote saving hoes and putting average ? on a pedestal. These clowns make comments that confuse real men like me into believing they were once women. BUT...my ? @zzombie don't be having that ? . He brings that back-bush jamaican 'sardine-and-a-bread' ? hand to every discussion and is not afraid to give generous doses of testosterone to you simps.

Thanks bro,

YTS

My brother thank you for acknowledging this these ? here change their girls tampons with their teeth. Bunch of soft panty wearing male feminist cuckolds.
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    Dear @S2J

Thanx for adding a feminine perspective to a male dominated display of thoughts. Your comments make an angry black man stop for a second and re-evaluate some of the choices he's made in the past. Even though written in pink smoke, your way of thinking gives us a necessary balance of barbaric and modern-day patriarchy. In some instances, you are correct, and even funny.

Thanks again bro,

YTS
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Dear @S2J

Thanx for adding a feminine perspective to a male dominated display of thoughts. Your comments make an angry black man stop for a second and re-evaluate some of the choices he's made in the past. Even though written in pink smoke, your way of thinking gives us a necessary balance of barbaric and modern-day patriarchy. In some instances, you are correct, and even funny.

Thanks again bro,

YTS

Cool. You've been acknowledged. Now dont @ me to your 'thoughts and words to other men' thread again, ok? Good talk guy
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would like to thank @Kat for always being a beacon of positivity, an occasional comedian, and fantastic eye candy.

I would like to thank @Cain for being the crew punching bag due to his lack of knowledge of the GTA world. It will get better buddy.

More to come. I have to pretend like im working for a bit.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're welcome
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I would like to thank @Kat for always being a beacon of positivity, an occasional comedian, and fantastic eye candy.

I would like to thank @Cain for being the crew punching bag due to his lack of knowledge of the GTA world. It will get better buddy.

More to come. I have to pretend like im working for a bit.

You're quite welcome Louis :)
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to thank myself......? the rest of y'all

I want to thank Bride for being the lovely person she is
  • yellowtapesport
    edited February 2016
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Dear @S2J

Thanks again bro,

YTS

Cool. You've been acknowledged. Now dont @ me to your 'thoughts and words to other men' thread again, ok? Good talk guy

Snappy lil VA ? be happy you're being 'acknowledged'

@S2J
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    Dear @BangEm_Bart

Thanks for taking a vested interest in investigating people you perceive to have multiple accounts posting on the IC. Not sure how you have time to sleep, eat, or get ? in between all the 'research' but I commend you for the effort.

Keep up the good work,

YTS
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout out to the VA ?
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to thank myself......? the rest of y'all

I want to thank Bride for being the lovely person she is

First off, I wanna thank my connect.
    The most important person with all due respect..

But forreal, thank you chilla for keeping me smiling and satisfied. #BW
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    Dear @obnoxiouslyfresh

Thanks for giving a brother such as myself faith that smart, beautiful, independent sisters exist in this world and don't have to show us struggle ? and wide-angle ass shots for attention. Its a lil different to accept a woman for her outspoken opinion as opposed to matrix-style dodging ? breath every time a ? speaks.

You are appreciated (*2Pac voice)

YTS
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dear @obnoxiouslyfresh

Thanks for giving a brother such as myself faith that smart, beautiful, independent sisters exist in this world and don't have to show us struggle ? and wide-angle ass shots for attention. Its a lil different to accept a woman for her outspoken opinion as opposed to matrix-style dodging ? breath every time a ? speaks.

You are appreciated (*2Pac voice)

YTS

Means so much :)

200w.gif
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dear IC Familia,

Yall are some dysfunctional, hypocritical, sensitive azzz, full of s***, turn coat, disloyal azzz, opportunistic, weird actin, snobby, fake azzz, inspirational, freaky, informative, intelligent, entertaining, go getting, funny azzz, caring, decent minded, group of muthafuccas I've ever came across on a internet board.

Wouldn't wanna be on any other site besides this one.

Sincerely,

Recaptimus Prime360

The Ill Community: If it ain't the IC, it ain't right

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Dear so and so

Thank u for never sending me nudes
    U selfish ? .

Sincerely gns

P.S.
    ? U

Names or shave ur ? .

First of all ? , all of them
    Secondly
    [img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/3153669/? -punch-o.gif[/img]
    Watch.....your...? mouth....talking ....to....me...like....dat....?
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    Dear @UnknownUser

I'd like to thank you for following me from thread to thread keeping my 'views' up. My ? you inspired me to put a Uber sticker on my nuts and start chargin ? like u for ? riding.

? u owe me $76.27

Sincerely,

YTS