Ladies, what would you expect for your b-day if you had only been with the guy 1 mont

Options
ricanprince
ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
edited February 2010 in The Powder Room
lets say you had only been with the guy for 1 month, and talked for another month or so before the 2 of you got together, i know thats fast but things were clickin' anyways what would you expect, because looking at it from the guy perspective he cant start off with something big and expensive, something more simple especially with v-day coming up

Comments

• prttybrowneyez
    prttybrowneyez Members Posts: 10
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Me personally I wouldn't expect anything too expensive. A month is not even enough time to find out what I like in the first place. So, for me a card will be just fine. Otherwise I will think your ass is trying too hard...
  • ricanprince
    ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Me personally I wouldn't expect anything too expensive. A month is not even enough time to find out what I like in the first place. So, for me a card will be just fine. Otherwise I will think your ass is trying too hard...

disagree very much
  • BRiCKSQUAD
    BRiCKSQUAD Members Posts: 477
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hoes these days want a ring, house, and a car within the first month...im just sayin
  • prttybrowneyez
    prttybrowneyez Members Posts: 10
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I like nice things from a man just as any female does these days. At the same time,I want to be shown I'm appreciated with the little things too.
    For some a month is more than enough time that a man needs to have figured them out to a certain point. Personally I don't agree with some that think this time frame is sufficient enough but I'm just speaking in regards to myself and not every female in the world. In my opinion a man should invest some time and effort in getting to know who he's spending time with to know her likes,loves,and hates before he goes all out for her hoping and praying she will be happy. While he may go home ? off at all the money he spent that is nonrefundable because he got something she didn't like,love or want.
  • t0wers
    t0wers Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i'd get a chick atleast a card...
  • honeydip85
    honeydip85 Members Posts: 22
    edited February 2010
    Options
    a card would do me fine...