Hillary just MOLLYWOPPED Sanders with black voters lol damn

Options
Swiffness!
Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
so after all that ? and conscious ? co-signs and Killer Mike putting his heart and soul into campaigning, phone banking, knocking on doors for THE REVOLUTION.........MSNBC exit polls saying Hillary won the black vote 80%+ tonight.

Well damn.

While Sanders had a better showing among younger black voters — recording about 43 percent of those under 30 years old, according to exit polls — Clinton dominated among older African Americans: Exit polls indicated that she received about 96 percent of the vote from those 65 or older.

giphy.gif

"Hillary gettin the votes from ya momma n dem"

haha all these far left cacs are in they feelings tonight. Why weren't black people smart enough to vote for their messiah boo hoo boo hoo wahhhhhhh

Comments

• Swiffness!
    edited February 2016
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    If you actually follow politics you'd know that the South Carolina results is a surprise to no one.

? foh if you actually followed politics you'd know that margin of victory matters, and the margin of victory with BLACK VOTERS especially matter when you have 12 states voting on Super Tuesday in a few days, and blacks make up a majority of the electorate in many of those states. Sanders cannot win the Dem nomination without at least splitting the black vote....getting CRUSHED in his first contest with a black electorate does not bode well for his chances.

I be puttin you ? on to politics news while ya'll be staring at fake cavebitch ? in illpix, FOH.

The difference between "importance" and "expected." Learn it my friend.

yeah okay, go tell that positive spin to all these depressed Sanders supporters ready to Robin Williams themselves right now lol. They surprised cuz many of them were in that little "REVOLUTION" bubble convinced that all the Harry Belafonte/Spike Lee commercial ? was gonna help Bernie close the gap in the last minute.

Personally, I expected him to keep it within 20 points with no less than 30%+ of the black vote going to Sanders. Getting HALF THAT is ether and there's no ? spinning that. He still has a path to the nomination but his window is closing fast.

2_26_scen1_zpso1lhix0j.png

"if you follow politics" ? please
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Swiffness!
    edited February 2016
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

No it says something about a politician who didn't care too much about black folk until he needed them to be President.

Black posters over at Daily Kos BEEN pointing this out...........

In a 12/1/15 Black Kos commentary, I concluded:

"While policies, platforms and legislative votes are historically important (prerequisites, in fact) to black voters, the popular support of Roosevelts (or at least Eleanor) and the Clintons (for all of their faults and policy shade) in black communities illuminate a indispensable maxim for attaining the black vote: It is much less important for us (black people) to get to know you (the candidate) than for you to get to know us."

That statement was nothing more and nothing less than what many black Kossacks (even those that support Bernie Sanders) had been saying for months.

It appears that the last time that Bernie Sanders had much (if any) contact with black communities would be in the 1960’s.

That has nothing to do with endorsing Jesse Jackson in Vermont 1984 and 1988.

That does not have much to do with whatever votes he may have made as a Congressman supporting my community.

It is ludicrous for Bernie Sanders to expect that he would be able to get the levels of support that will apparently need after being physically ​absent from out communities for 50 years only to come back for a vote.

I don’t understand why this is so hard for Bernie Sanders supporters to understand

Black folks are going to smell that from a mile away.

Let me add a note for some of the Clinton supporters here: I would not go around spiking the football as some of you have been doing the past couple of days. You don’t want to do that to yourself because this black man, this black voter (early voting in Illinois begins on Monday) really ain’t feeling Hillary Clinton at all.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/2/27/1492354/-I-hate-to-say-that-I-told-you-so

like how is that not real talk, Sanders is cool but this came back to haunt him
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No it says something about a politician who didn't care too much about black folk until he needed them to be President.

"While policies, platforms and legislative votes are historically important (prerequisites, in fact) to black voters, the popular support of Roosevelts (or at least Eleanor) and the Clintons (for all of their faults and policy shade) in black communities illuminate a indispensable maxim for attaining the black vote: It is much less important for us (black people) to get to know you (the candidate) than for you to get to know us."

That statement was nothing more and nothing less than what many black Kossacks (even those that support Bernie Sanders) had been saying for months.

It appears that the last time that Bernie Sanders had much (if any) contact with black communities would be in the 1960’s.

That does not have much to do with whatever votes he may have made as a Congressman supporting my community.

It is ludicrous for Bernie Sanders to expect that he would be able to get the levels of support that will apparently need after being physically ​absent from out communities for 50 years only to come back for a vote.

I don’t understand why this is so hard for Bernie Sanders supporters to understand

Let me add a note for some of the Clinton supporters here: I would not go around spiking the football as some of you have been doing the past couple of days. You don’t want to do that to yourself because this black man, this black voter (early voting in Illinois begins on Monday) really ain’t feeling Hillary Clinton at all.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/2/27/1492354/-I-hate-to-say-that-I-told-you-so

I don't understand this argument. You're not votin' for him, and happy that others aren't, because you feel he's usin' blacks?

But his policies and alla that will improve so many black lives.
  • Swiffness!
    Options

I don't understand this argument. You're not votin' for him, and happy that others aren't, because you feel he's usin' blacks?

I would vote for him over Clinton and I'm glad he made this a real race. I'm just tired of this ridiculous "Bernie's a Angel and Hillary's the Devil" ? . And the idea that Sanders is ever seriously getting the votes for ANY of the big things he's proposing frankly insults my intelligence. I take his "We Need a Political Revolution" line to mean "I'm so awesome people will vote for me in numbers that will overcome Republican gerrymandered control of the house". I don't know if its worse if he knows this is ? ...or truly believes it. People gonna turn off the TV, take to the streets to protest Congress, and then Congress will.....vote for Single Payer??? Wha?! FOH lol. You ask him or his Stans what happens if that brilliant idealistic plan don't pan out and they act like they didn't hear your question n ? lol. Sometimes I hear the argument of "well even if you don't get it the point is to reach for the stars blah blah" etc but you know damn well some of these kids really believing he gonna make their college tuition FREE smfh. If he straight up said "i would get more out of an obstructionist congress than Clinton would because I'd negotiate for the Left harder" i'd be like okay but he doesn't even do that, as if it'd ? up his stupid REVOLUTION pipe dream if he did.

I don't get these people that act like any politician is gonna straight-up be their Messiah. Mao was dead-on about Politics being War without bloodshed and War being Politics with bloodshed.....its a ugly business and sure as ? not easy. You can list practically any "great" leader in history and pull up a rap sheet of atrocities to their name. I wasn't disappointed with Obama because I had realistic expectations.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Their position is, "what has Bernie done since the civil rights movement for blacks? Nevermind that Hillary been calling black folks predators and locking us away in record numbers. At least I know what she's been up to."

Going the, "what have you done for blacks," route with Sanders is humorous to say the least.
  • Swiffness!
    Options
    Final Results 73%-26%

Mollywopped. Watching Sanders cacs get in they feelings and let the racist mask slip ever so slightly is hilarious.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options

I would vote for him over Clinton and I'm glad he made this a real race. I'm just tired of this ridiculous "Bernie's a Angel and Hillary's the Devil" ? . And the idea that Sanders is ever seriously getting the votes for ANY of the big things he's proposing frankly insults my intelligence. I take his "We Need a Political Revolution" line to mean "I'm so awesome people will vote for me in numbers that will overcome Republican gerrymandered control of the house". I don't know if its worse if he knows this is ? ...or truly believes it. People gonna turn off the TV, take to the streets to protest Congress, and then Congress will.....vote for Single Payer??? Wha?! FOH lol. You ask him or his Stans what happens if that brilliant idealistic plan don't pan out and they act like they didn't hear your question n ? lol. Sometimes I hear the argument of "well even if you don't get it the point is to reach for the stars blah blah" etc but you know damn well some of these kids really believing he gonna make their college tuition FREE smfh. If he straight up said "i would get more out of an obstructionist congress than Clinton would because I'd negotiate for the Left harder" i'd be like okay but he doesn't even do that, as if it'd ? up his stupid REVOLUTION pipe dream if he did.

I don't get these people that act like any politician is gonna straight-up be their Messiah. Mao was dead-on about Politics being War without bloodshed and War being Politics with bloodshed.....its a ugly business and sure as ? not easy. You can list practically any "great" leader in history and pull up a rap sheet of atrocities to their name. I wasn't disappointed with Obama because I had realistic expectations.

Obama been so soft & been getting punked around by congress so much that ? aren't even aware of presidential veto powers & when necessary the power of executive order.

Never heard of negotiations, compromise not none of that ? . It's hilarious. ? really believe politics is all or nothing.
  • Swiffness!
    Options
    Exit polls also showed voters overwhelmingly approving of Obama, of course. Sanders didn't help himself there, by the time he was suddenly praising Obama in stump speeches it was too obvious why he was doing it.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope still lives because as the days go by the chances of a sanders presidency seems to be fading. My blood pressure is steadily falling back to normal levels and waking up in the morning doesn't feel as bad. That ? ? would have destroyed the american economy and society but you stupid naive college age liberal leftist regressive idiots would have gladly put him in power. THEN a few months into his presidency when the economy falls off the cliff you crying little ? male feminist and your silly ? girl pals would be shocked in disbelief.

? YOU GUYS ? ALL OF YOU
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black people just dont know anything about bernie
    so that L was always gonna come
  • Swiffness!
    Options
    black people just dont know anything about bernie
    so that L was always gonna come

This. Basically what the article I quoted said. lol @ these Bernie Negroes gettin all up in they feelings, u mad?
    zzombie wrote: »
    Hope still lives because as the days go by the chances of a sanders presidency seems to be fading. My blood pressure is steadily falling back to normal levels and waking up in the morning doesn't feel as bad. That ? ? would have destroyed the american economy and society but you stupid naive college age liberal leftist regressive idiots would have gladly put him in power. THEN a few months into his presidency when the economy falls off the cliff you crying little ? male feminist and your silly ? girl pals would be shocked in disbelief.

? YOU GUYS ? ALL OF YOU

lmfao i'm quoting this in case he changes it later, cot damn zzombie you ok bruh
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? so desperate for a president that will work with the republican congress that you might as well just vote republican.

Bipartisanship been ? over black & middle America for so long that ? coming out the woodworks on some Stockholmes Syndrome ? .

That's why I almost........ALMOST......would want to see a republican win the presidency.

Simply because they'd have to do something since they wouldn't be able to use Obama as an excuse anymore.

Meaning, ok.....you've got the white house, you've got congress.....so what's your excuse now for not getting anything done?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    the undereducated, uber religious and superstitious made this happen.

"I love the poorly educated." -Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J6dOcm5Vw4

926.gif
  • Swiffness!
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shes gona send black people back 100 years
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the undereducated, uber religious and superstitious made this happen.

“I love the poorly educated"