Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Lmao this ain't cause for war yall bugging

This ? is going to need to be dealt with eventually. Rip the band-aid off now, or wait a another 20-30 years when they get even more sadistic.

I ain't about this one instance. People NK have been forced to live under that authoritarian, unethical, uncivilized, robotic, demoralizing, hopeless, ultra-controlled regime for years and its seriously ? up. Sometimes it's just better to intervene and help out an entire population under the rule of a sadistic family, which literally worships the dead as if they were still alive.

How much do you know about foreign affairs? Serious question

I guess my argument is more ideological than anything, but it should bother the free world going to sleep at night knowing there is a entire country that is stuck under the thumb of an entirely brutal dictatorship.

NK is a rogue state. If we know anything about history, its the human element is always a wild card and there is depraved individual running things. Its only a matter of time before Seoul gets bombed.

Who has North Korea attacked? Where is your proof? Stop speaking in hypotheticals and regurgitating racist American propaganda. If North Korea wanted to attack Seoul they would. Nothing is stopping them. America is a rouge state, with drones bombing some part of the world as I type or some classified Navy Seal unit assassinating someone as I type.

From the few documentaries and interviews of high ranking officials that I have seen and heard. North Korea wants to be left the hell alone to run their Govt they way the see fit. But with China and the US constantly threatening their Govt they feel the need to protect themselves. And given our track record of bombing and killing those we disagree with I cannot blame them.

I guess it's easy to spit on your own democracy when you're living in it huh?

Man this country is arrogant as hell....the big Ole world don't think or hold the same values as us westerners. Yet we stay trying to force our way of life on them cuz we so right...

I'm a liberal, and as a liberal I think all humans should have basic human rights. People in NK don't have basic human rights. I believe firmly no human should forced to live under a dictator that tells his people he doesn't have an ? and doesn't need to shut.

You can't tell tell me any sane human should hold the values of the way Kim Jong Un treats his people.

What does you being a liberal have to do with anything?

People shouldn't have to live under a Govt that says equal rights and opportunity for all yet falls disgustingly short of this daily.

You can't tell me any sane human should hold the values of trump or jeff sessions and they way they treat people.

You're hypocrite to highest degree.

Where in the actual ? are you getting that I approve of Sessions and Trump in any form or fashion?
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »

This ? is going to need to be dealt with eventually. Rip the band-aid off now, or wait a another 20-30 years when they get even more sadistic.

I ain't about this one instance. People NK have been forced to live under that authoritarian, unethical, uncivilized, robotic, demoralizing, hopeless, ultra-controlled regime for years and its seriously ? up. Sometimes it's just better to intervene and help out an entire population under the rule of a sadistic family, which literally worships the dead as if they were still alive.

I guess my argument is more ideological than anything, but it should bother the free world going to sleep at night knowing there is a entire country that is stuck under the thumb of an entirely brutal dictatorship.

NK is a rogue state. If we know anything about history, its the human element is always a wild card and there is depraved individual running things. Its only a matter of time before Seoul gets bombed.

Who has North Korea attacked? Where is your proof? Stop speaking in hypotheticals and regurgitating racist American propaganda. If North Korea wanted to attack Seoul they would. Nothing is stopping them. America is a rouge state, with drones bombing some part of the world as I type or some classified Navy Seal unit assassinating someone as I type.

From the few documentaries and interviews of high ranking officials that I have seen and heard. North Korea wants to be left the hell alone to run their Govt they way the see fit. But with China and the US constantly threatening their Govt they feel the need to protect themselves. And given our track record of bombing and killing those we disagree with I cannot blame them.

Or difficult for some to understand that democracy means others not wanting, or caring to live like them and actually respecting their wishes.

But interesting you didn't answer either of my questions. But I know why, it's because, you have no proof...So, keep on regurgitating. Parrot.

Respecting their wishes??? It's one human being treating an entire population like human garbage. No human on earth wishes to live under a despot. Sometimes you just gotta take a ? stand for human decency.

As far as actually bombing Seoul, that's speculation. But we DO know that soldiers on the NK side of the border are much shorter than the soldiers on the SK side due to malnutrition. And we know their leader says all food aide they get is because their leader tells them it's tribute. It's ? demented ? . We do know there are concentration camps. It's a known fact people who didn't cry hard enough with Kim Jong Il died were disappeared.

You're a hypocrite and a supporter of white supremacy. I had to tell my white co-worker the same when he accused NK of being the worst Govt. on the planet. Save it. With amount of Human Rights Violations we witness on a daily here in the states against US citizens, for you to point the finger at foreigners it downright disgusting.

What is fact is, that is their culture and for them to workout the same way it's for Blacks to workout our own issues of being sent to concentration camps. You know prisons were they are forced into labor for privatized companies? You know the ones where political prisoners such as H Rap Brown and Mumia still reside? You know the ones where Blacks end up Dead. Heard of Sandra Bland? And the continued killing, via police brutality, food deserts and food poisoning. Because, we have AC, Cable and Internet doesn't lesson the atrocities.

Stopped reading after being told I was a white supremacist. I'd love to hear the argument how I'm a white supremacist tho.

If you really believe that the atrocities of a North Korean labor camp are like anything that happens in th US, we really have nothing to talk about.

Anyone willing to absolve America of Human Rights violations only to vilifying another race\nation of the same is a supporter of white supremacy. Sorry to break it to you. But their is always chance to cut the BS...

You don't have any proof of what goes on in NK the information just isn't there. But we know for a fact that prisoners are dying daily, prisoners are being ? , prisoners are being tortured (23 hours in a concrete cell 7x12), prisoners are being beaten, and forced to work.. But yeah NK labor camps are somehow different. FOH

You're right we don't have anything to talk about because, you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

People have escaped N Korean prisons and told what goes on there

I am aware. That's why I have been careful. There isn't enough information to corroborate their stories in most cases. And I am not in the business of believing a ? thing that comes out of our leaders mouths.

They said, some of the same ? about Russia, and China. And now we do crazy business with them despite their ongoing record of communism, and Human Rights violations. I am not passing judgement on them just making the point again that our Govt. are bunch of hypocrites and any one regurgitating our Govt stance is a hypocrite as well..

I was listening to NPR a few weeks back when trump was selling whoof tickets talking all aggressive toward NK. Chinese officials are on record saying we want to peacefully resolve any issues with NK and NK officials are on record saying they want the same and that America should mind their own business as they do not allow others to dictate to them how to run their country so, they should very well do the same. And I agree with that sentiment.

• Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/18/world/asia/north-korea-human-rights-kirby/index.html

Where is it like this in America? You're being willfully ignorant.

Where did I absolve America if anything?

And to say America is just as bad is such an unnuanced view of the world.

I respect your posting Will but honestly, creating anarchy by dropping bombs on innocent women and kids and calling it casualties of war is no different. Post 9/11 and this is being generous, the USA has killed more men, women and children with bombs than Pyongyang has killed its people. How do you feel a child dying or seeing his family killed by bombs manufactured by Lockheed Martin etc feels? He's going to grow up and seek revenge but he's a terrorist though right?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If he wasn't breaking the law he wouldn't be dead...
  • Rasta.
    Copper wrote: »
    If he wasn't breaking the law he wouldn't be dead...

This is a lost concept to Amerikkka for some reason but let ut be a ? .."he should've obeyed the law"
  • Kwan Dai

Or difficult for some to understand that democracy means others not wanting, or caring to live like them and actually respecting their wishes.

But interesting you didn't answer either of my questions. But I know why, it's because, you have no proof...So, keep on regurgitating. Parrot.

Respecting their wishes??? It's one human being treating an entire population like human garbage. No human on earth wishes to live under a despot. Sometimes you just gotta take a ? stand for human decency.

As far as actually bombing Seoul, that's speculation. But we DO know that soldiers on the NK side of the border are much shorter than the soldiers on the SK side due to malnutrition. And we know their leader says all food aide they get is because their leader tells them it's tribute. It's ? demented ? . We do know there are concentration camps. It's a known fact people who didn't cry hard enough with Kim Jong Il died were disappeared.

You're a hypocrite and a supporter of white supremacy. I had to tell my white co-worker the same when he accused NK of being the worst Govt. on the planet. Save it. With amount of Human Rights Violations we witness on a daily here in the states against US citizens, for you to point the finger at foreigners it downright disgusting.

What is fact is, that is their culture and for them to workout the same way it's for Blacks to workout our own issues of being sent to concentration camps. You know prisons were they are forced into labor for privatized companies? You know the ones where political prisoners such as H Rap Brown and Mumia still reside? You know the ones where Blacks end up Dead. Heard of Sandra Bland? And the continued killing, via police brutality, food deserts and food poisoning. Because, we have AC, Cable and Internet doesn't lesson the atrocities.

Stopped reading after being told I was a white supremacist. I'd love to hear the argument how I'm a white supremacist tho.

If you really believe that the atrocities of a North Korean labor camp are like anything that happens in th US, we really have nothing to talk about.

Anyone willing to absolve America of Human Rights violations only to vilifying another race\nation of the same is a supporter of white supremacy. Sorry to break it to you. But their is always chance to cut the BS...

You don't have any proof of what goes on in NK the information just isn't there. But we know for a fact that prisoners are dying daily, prisoners are being ? , prisoners are being tortured (23 hours in a concrete cell 7x12), prisoners are being beaten, and forced to work.. But yeah NK labor camps are somehow different. FOH

You're right we don't have anything to talk about because, you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

People have escaped N Korean prisons and told what goes on there
    https://youtu.be/eUFkObwQnBU

@ 5:40. Anderson says. "There's no way to verify Shins story. Do you believe his story?" White guy who's never stepped foot in NK says "o sure his testimony is consistent with other prisoners". No more prisoners are interviewed..hmm. All the while NK denies they don't have political prison camps.

Who should we believe and why?

Point here is this. It aint none of our business. Every Govt. be it a Democracy, Communist, Dictatorship or otherwise are doing some ? ? to a segment of their society. We shouldn't be here picking and choosing when to be outraged. Especially if, you aren't outraged when very similar circumstances exist in your own home country.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rasta. wrote: »
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/18/world/asia/north-korea-human-rights-kirby/index.html

I respect your posting Will but honestly, creating anarchy by dropping bombs on innocent women and kids and calling it casualties of war is no different. Post 9/11 and this is being generous, the USA has killed more men, women and children with bombs than Pyongyang has killed its people. How do you feel a child dying or seeing his family killed by bombs manufactured by Lockheed Martin etc feels? He's going to grow up and seek revenge but he's a terrorist though right?

Well I don't think we should just drop bombs and create anarchy. Removing Kim Jong would need to be a world effort, and we would need to be partners with China.

And I don't think North Korea would start pumping out radicals terrorists because of collateral damage.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a tragedy but he shouldve obeyed the orders he was given and respected the police.

Dennis Rodman goes to north korea and comes home okay because he respects the laws and authority
  • Kwan Dai
    Copper wrote: »
    Its a tragedy but he shouldve obeyed the orders he was given and respected the police.

Dennis Rodman goes to north korea and comes home okay because he respects the laws and authority

And probably isn't some double agent trying to smuggle information out. But I'll leave the tin foil hat thing for some other time.
  • Rasta.

Well I don't think we should just drop bombs and create anarchy. Removing Kim Jong would need to be a world effort, and we would need to be partners with China.

And I don't think North Korea would start pumping out radicals terrorists because of collateral damage.

But that is America's history, Kuwait, Iraq, Bosnia, Libya etc etc. so for a sovereign country to remain clear of the threat of bombs being dropped on them, they must go Nuclear
  • Will Munny

But that is America's history, Kuwait, Iraq, Bosnia, Libya etc etc. so for a sovereign country to remain clear of the threat of bombs being dropped on them, they must go Nuclear

Well Kuwait and Bosnia were pretty justified. Iraq invaded Kuwait, and Bosnia was going through a genocide against ethnic Albanians.
  • Rasta.

Well Kuwait and Bosnia were pretty justified. Iraq invaded Kuwait, and Bosnia was going through a genocide against ethnic Albanians.

There was an ethnic cleansing in Rwanda...there was Samuel Doe in Liberia, justifiable in your eyes (American) is not proof or legitimacy Will. You need to understand that western ideology or philosophy does not work anywhere. To be honest, much like Christianity, Western civilization is very much a young one.
  • Will Munny

There was an ethnic cleansing in Rwanda...there was Samuel Doe in Liberia, justifiable in your eyes (American) is not proof or legitimacy Will. You need to understand that western ideology or philosophy does not work anywhere. To be honest, much like Christianity, Western civilization is very much a young one.

Do you mean anywhere or everywhere?
  • Rasta.

Do you mean anywhere or everywhere?

It's applicable to both cos if it succeeded, there won't be any major wars.... ideological differences and human nature sees to that. Western civilization is also much smaller than the rest of the world you agree? America is very lucky to be strategically placed on this hemisphere but the notion we must bomb anyone who disagrees with us will be her downfall.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye my condolences to his fam and all but go to another country and knowingly break their laws what do you expect?

White people swear they're untouchable when in truth the rest of the world hates their guts.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yooooo

I just thought about something....

What if NK planted a ? bomb or tactical nuke or some ? in dudes body?

That would eliminate the need for them to keep trying to build a rocket that can reach our shores
  • Will Munny
    Yooooo

I just thought about something....

What if NK planted a ? bomb or tactical nuke or some ? in dudes body?

That would eliminate the need for them to keep trying to build a rocket that can reach our shores

Honestly NK probably has better missiles n ? than they let on. They don't want to actually let the world know they have good rockets, but they also don't wanna look like punks when the world tells them to stop building rockets, so just launch ass-pile rockets that's won't scare anyone into doing anything, but also tells the world to ? themselves.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kim Jung Un turned that ? into a warm beer alright.....smh too soon
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Auto Warm Beer still cracks me up

WOAT name ever
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I tried but I just can't give any ? about this. White people got a bad habit of going to other people's countries and thinking they can do whatever they want

do you even lift bro??
    columbus-7.jpg