What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Dj Khaled signs to Roc Nation

13»

Replies

• x the unknownx the unknown Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ssjstan wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    @SneakDZA my man it's saying that name is already being used by another poster. You got another one ? Or a different way to spell it ?

Nah I'm good for now but thanks. I don't want to be confused for some other poster and get caught up in a web of deceit.

Alright cool breeze. If any of yall need your names changed just hit me up anytime.

Change my shit back to MCHG, bruh :bawling:

ssjstan is redundant as fuck considering my posting style :bawling:

At this rate, you're gonna end up banned again

banned him asap he in tha way
    my top five
    1. nas
    2. styles p
    3. scarface
    4. skillz
    5. lloyd banks
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,664 Regulator
    @SneakDZA my man it's saying that name is already being used by another poster. You got another one ? Or a different way to spell it ?

Nah I'm good for now but thanks. I don't want to be confused for some other poster and get caught up in a web of deceit.

Alright cool breeze. If any of yall need your names changed just hit me up anytime.

Says the name is currently in use by another poster. You got another name you want ?

Trilliam H. Impala :bawling:

But I'm ok with just Trilliam H. Impala if there's no room for the smiley.

Say no more :wink:
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    texasdaking88
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo this hov Stan is hilarious af.

But you gotta chill bruh. I've seen you on atleast 2 other message boards doing the same shit.

just saw the nigga on boxden

the internet smaller than you think
    lordstanleyMrCrookedLetterNah Son
  • Trilliam H. ImpalaTrilliam H. Impala West PhillyPosts: 91 ✭✭

At this rate, you're gonna end up banned again

banned him asap he in tha way

No banning can stop the GOATness of the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd :bawling:

"I should copyright this, I promise u they ain't gon like thiiisss" :bawling:
    MCHG > anything ur fav rapper ever dropped

Don't be mad, just deal with it.
    KamPushMeGetoBoyTsotsi Cape Town
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 13,159 Regulator
    Yo this hov Stan is hilarious af.

But you gotta chill bruh. I've seen you on atleast 2 other message boards doing the same shit.

just saw the nigga on boxden

the internet smaller than you think

Lol I told him on boxden last week to chill out. I don't have a coli account but I lurk. Saw him on there doing the same thing.

He funny on here tho. In a weird way
    Trillaaaaaatexasdaking88tompetrez3The_Jackal
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 13,159 Regulator

Says the name is currently in use by another poster. You got another name you want ?

Trilliam H. Impala :bawling:

But I'm ok with just Trilliam H. Impala if there's no room for the smiley.

Say no more :wink:

102zup.jpg

:bawling:

Lmfaooo
    texasdaking88
  • natural born sinnersnatural born sinners Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still don't know what he does

Sir DJ Khaled has many occupations,

he is a DJ hence the name "DJ khaled",

he is also a industry socialite (which leads to multiple friendships w rappers for collabs, which is essential to completing music albums if you don't spit bars or sing or attempt to w the ever effective autotune),

khaled also serves as a part time studio vocal coach for none other than Meek Mill, who according to the guinness book of hood world records is the only person in modern history to scream more than Sir Khaled

but khaled's main interest in life lies in letting the world know "WE DA BEST"!!

Lol
    LcnsdbyROYALTYlordstanley
  • supergangstersupergangster Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This shit had me dying

Say what's up to the broke nigga at the rich party
    Who the fuck let this nigga in?
    Do I look like I give a fuck? Sorry
    Tsotsi Cape Townaneed123
  • supergangstersupergangster Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jay really sign khaled? WHAT A FUCKING LOSER.. LOL
    Say what's up to the broke nigga at the rich party
    Who the fuck let this nigga in?
    Do I look like I give a fuck? Sorry
  • endbossendboss Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    This nigga signed to everybody

This motherfucker is complete trash but knows how to make money. I respect the hustle..