Baltimore School ? Cop Caught On Video Violently Slapping Young Black Teenager...

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    These fuckboys advocating another man hitting their child.

And I name names

@zzombie
    @R.D.

Stamp that on my little ones, that cop woulda been gone.

You wouldn't do a ? thing if my son becomes anything like these little ? out here then maybe he needs to get slapped. You won't be there to protect your son all the time so he has to learn how to behave in society for risk getting more than just slapped
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And I name names

@zzombie
    @R.D.

You're an idiot

If your child disrespected me, I'd smack the ? out his ass and wait for you

If your kid can't conduct his self in public, I'm going show him how FOH

You wouldn't have did ? ...these lil ? who out here spazzin on the cops as youngins the same ones getting killed a couple years later in the street

But I guess you rather him learn the hard way
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To answer a talented one if cat was white i'd want him fired and his ass beat
    I cant see a white officer doing this for a black kids benefit, i can c a brother doing it though
    Cac police officers regularly drive white troublemakers home to their parents
    If this was in an effort to not arrest the youth for ? around then cool
    Not because the kid is black but its been time and time again ive wanted to smack a kid

Now the other question if this was my kid? Id do the discipline only. I wouldnt want him arrested but id hope i raised him better and id have to have a talk with that officer.
  • zzombie
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

And I name names

@zzombie
    @R.D.

You wouldn't do a ? thing if my son becomes anything like these little ? out here then maybe he needs to get slapped. You won't be there to protect your son all the time so he has to learn how to behave in society for risk getting more than just slapped

cuz 1%ers sit back and do nothing when people ? with them? Now I know you talking out the side of your neck.

Any man that allows another man to lay hands on his child might as well suck that ? ? cuz you're his ? .

? if you are right there at the time sure you should intervene but other than that you would be a ? fool to go after a cop just for smacking your son when he was probably doing something wrong in the first place. If you are a good father you teach your child how to behave and how to respect authority. MORE than most likely that lil boy was doing something he should not have been doing.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

And I name names

@zzombie
    @R.D.

You're an idiot

If your kid can't conduct his self in public, I'm going show him how FOH[b/]

You wouldn't have did ? ...these lil ? who out here spazzin on the cops as youngins the same ones getting killed a couple years later in the street

and have every ? that patched over in 15 yrs across 4 clubs ready to blow the top off your grandma ? . Yall ? keep thinking it's only one kind of ? out here. Big difference between gangsters and monsters.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And I name names

@zzombie
    @R.D.

cuz 1%ers sit back and do nothing when people ? with them? Now I know you talking out the side of your neck.

Any man that allows another man to lay hands on his child might as well suck that ? ? cuz you're his ? .

? if you are right there at the time sure you should intervene but other than that you would be a ? fool to go after a cop just for smacking your son when he was probably doing something wrong in the first place. If you are a good father you teach your child how to behave and how to respect authority. MORE than most likely that lil boy was doing something he should not have been doing.

Why u assume this because he black
  • zzombie
    Options

And I name names

@zzombie
    @R.D.

Why u assume this because he black

I assume that because he is a teenager and these lil boys are out of control because they have no fathers and don't know how to behave.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

And I name names

@zzombie
    @R.D.

Nobody, not any alphabet boys, judges, lawyers, politicians, peace officers, jesus, allah, or Buddha gets away with that. Not everybody is afraid of them ? , damn sure not me or anybody that means anything to me.
  • R.D.
    Options

And I name names

@zzombie
    @R.D.

You're an idiot

and have every ? that patched over in 15 yrs across 4 clubs ready to blow the top off your grandma ? . Yall ? keep thinking it's only one kind of ? out here. Big difference between gangsters and monsters.

Lmaooooo sure

? die
  • zzombie
    Options

And I name names

@zzombie
    @R.D.

Nobody, not any alphabet boys, judges, lawyers, politicians, peace officers, jesus, allah, or Buddha gets away with that. Not everybody is afraid of them ? , damn sure not me or anybody that means anything to me.

whatever ? there is really nothing you can do about it, go after somebody in law enforcement for smacking your misbehaving child and end up either shot to death or in jail then who is going to protect your child from anybody or anything else.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And I name names

@zzombie
    @R.D.

Cosign, they don't understand your train of thought. People like them live their life in fear.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never been beat, whipped or whatever you want to call it a day in my life. I don't hit my kids. But looking at that video makes me think that teen mouthed off something crazy and the officer reacted. He didn't hit him with his fist. He slapped him. The video makes me want to hear more of the story.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

And I name names

@zzombie
    @R.D.

whatever ? there is really nothing you can do about it, go after somebody in law enforcement for smacking your misbehaving child and end up either shot to death or in jail then who is going to protect your child from anybody or anything else.

There is a patch for;
    Offing judges
    Offing cops
    Offing dea
    Offing fbi

Those cops and feds in waco won't scared of those bikers cuz their Harleys were loud. Not every ? is afraid of the police

And I name names

@zzombie
    @R.D.

You're an idiot

Lmaooooo sure

? die

Exactly how I knew the convo was gonna turn out, not surprised coming from a ? that ducked du.

• zzombie
    Options

And I name names

@zzombie
    @R.D.

Cosign, they don't understand your train of thought. People like them live their life in fear.

? i don't live my life in fear i'm just not a ? and i can see the big picture
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

And I name names

@zzombie
    @R.D.

People like that never met anybody that wasn't just like them. A bunch of ? ? cosigning and reassuring other ? ? . They kiss ass before they kick ass. Thats cool by me, i dont rock that way tho. Not everyone built the same
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My main problem is that you (zombie and R.D.) are jumping to conclusions without any evidence, which = prejudice/ignorance.

R.D. admitted he doesn't even know the ? story. That type of analysis on backwards on some "guilty until proven innocent," which is sort of ironic considering what cops have been doing recently.

Again, I know that kids are stupid, and I despise them, but not every kid is a thug. Even if he is (and it's very possible that he is), that still doesn't justify that cop's actions.

Why isn't he being formally charged with child abuse? Where is this kid's parents? So many unanswered questions, and we're already indicting the kid.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint no sense in calling someone a ? just cuz.

I will call him wrong though.
  • R.D.
    Options
    my boy used to always say "? come to college and be whoever they want to be"

? is times a million on the Internet Lmaooo
  • zzombie
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    My main problem is that you (zombie and R.D.) are jumping to conclusions without any evidence, which = prejudice/ignorance.

R.D. admitted he doesn't even know the ? story. That type of analysis on backwards on some "guilty until proven innocent," which is sort of ironic considering what cops have been doing recently.

Again, I know that kids are stupid, and I despise them, but not every kid is a thug. Even if he is (and it's very possible that he is), that still doesn't justify that cop's actions.

Why isn't he being formally charged with child abuse? Where is this kid's parents? So many unanswered questions, and we're already indicting the kid.

You are right we don't have enough information we don't know what the kid did or why the cop smacked him but in this case i am giving the cop the benefit of the doubt because i know how ? frustrating these teenagers can be.
  • R.D.
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »

What conclusion did I jump to ?

I said there's a 90% chance he was in the wrong and deserved it...there's a 10% chance he's an innocent kid and I'm wrong...I'm going off the tone of both in the video

Putting my disrespectful child in his place ain't disrespecting me...that's some ? logic