13»

Comments

• Mrs. Me Too
    Mrs. Me Too Members Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    I would say that ms.me.too ? .

She really tried to say that black men only like white women and that black men never marry black women unless they have white features like blonde weave and light skin.

Somebody better ban this ? for disrespecting black queens.

Lol ? you one dumb ? .
    Where in my comment was I personally saying anything negative about "black queens". I just made an observation about black men's taste, I didn't say if they had good taste.

Go and cuddle your 50% white baby girl and drop the hate you dumb ? . (She is a beautiful little girl, don't hate her because she isn't 100% black).

?

PS you are one of the most racist people on here are you sit there trying to call out others? Lol. You not even closet racist, you an openly racist and proud of it. Bizarre woman, open racist married to a white man.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9thSide wrote: »
    9thSide wrote: »
    @Khaleesi u try too hard

Some of these chicks so extra with it.

It's a gimmick because for example Kat is white but @Khaleesi acts all cool with her yet rants about other whites

Kat pretty much represents everything khaleesi hates a white girl from the suburbs that dates blacks, listens to black music, posts on a hip-hop message board

Don't bring me in your ? ...I don't have nothing to do with that.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Southern
    white hoes arguing over which one is the least racist smh
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Muney
    white hoes arguing over which one is the least racist smh

Hilarious
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher
    He got the vibe
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    I would say that ms.me.too ? .

She really tried to say that black men only like white women and that black men never marry black women unless they have white features like blonde weave and light skin.

Somebody better ban this ? for disrespecting black queens.

Lol ? you one dumb ? .
    Where in my comment was I personally saying anything negative about "black queens". I just made an observation about black men's taste, I didn't say if they had good taste.

Go and cuddle your 50% white baby girl and drop the hate you dumb ? . (She is a beautiful little girl, don't hate her because she isn't 100% black).

?

PS you are one of the most racist people on here are you sit there trying to call out others? Lol. You not even closet racist, you an openly racist and proud of it. Bizarre woman, open racist married to a white man.

The ether
  • UglySnowflake
    UglySnowflake Members Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Options
    When he said all white people are racist this lost me....