AYO LADIES WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE WORST FATHER ON THE IC??..

Options
thatboydizz
thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in AKA Donkey
Good evening. It's usually all jokes around here but today I wanted to touch on a more serious issue. Parenting. There Aren't any rules to it. Except for the few white people made up. I was having a conversation last night with an IC poster about how this generation of parents is no where near comparable to the last generation as far as responsibility education and overall knowing everything there is to know about life. The next generation will cleary be a reflection of us. But if aint nobody teaching the babies they never gonna know right from wrong.

They're out there. You've seen them. I've seen them. And they're on this website. I'm talking about Bad Parents. But who is the absolute worst? Who do you think is the absolute worst Father On the Ic? Fellas feel free to vote also. All polls will close Approximately 1 week from now on Sunday. The winner or should I say loser will be annouced publicly

@Hafbaked

-left his african queen for a white chick shaped like a bathtub full of mayonaise

-? head/? head

-Abusive

-Freeloader

-multiple babymamas

mmswuo.jpg

155trhk.jpg

securedownload_2.jpg

@Bossxcellence

-Been Pimpin for over 15 years

-Turned one of his own games into a babymama

-3 weeks after giving birth he put her right back on the stroll

-Narcissistic

p_ZWUFCNCO244_C.jpg

5k3yj8.jpg

xxxxx.png

@Johnnyroccit

-Let his babymama get a train ran on her and sent the pics out

-Pierced his nose. Tupac cant even get away with that ? and he can kick anybody ass. What make you think you can? ? is fruity as ? . Who the last person to get famous from Atlanta with a pierced nose?? Young thug. Lmao is that who you look up too? What ? you believe in?

How you call yourself a grown man with a pierced nose? So many unanswered questions

zbz.png

@Dwo

-Never moved out of momma house

-Borrows his momma car to go on dates

-Borrows his momma credit cards

-Borrows his momma food

2euivdf.jpg

2w4fm8j.jpg

35asx2h.jpg

@Cockmcstuffins

-Bruh....

2zz6wjm.jpg

dnlw82.jpg

2qn2tqh.jpg

33e26o2.jpg

rk8yvb.jpg

@Allergens or Moraloral

-beat his wife

-got beat by his wife

-Dog catcher

-smoke cigarettes

-Adhd

images_CADM7_AWG.jpg

395554_10150618307053783_1536187499_n_zps1095f18.jpg

@DNB1

-Alcoholic

-smoke cigarettes

BB7_EE262_5394_4349_81_BC_A33_C1_EB78_D61_zps5dknib4x.jpg

@CP203 or Mark

-Dying

-Multiple babymamas

-Sociopath

21aal4j.jpg

AYO LADIES WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE WORST FATHER ON THE IC??.. 13 votes

Chicity
7%
BlackCat 1 vote
Hafbaked
15%
CracceRdatboyroro 2 votes
Bossxcellence
0%
Johnnyroccit
7%
thatboydizz 1 vote
Dwo
0%
Cockmcstuffins
23%
SunflowaSeedscaddo manIdiopathic Joker 3 votes
Allergens or Moraloral
15%
Ol Jay'sSolemnSauce 2 votes
DNB1
7%
DNB1 1 vote
CP203 or Mark
23%
PurrBussy_Getta MistyKnight 3 votes

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Joe Camel.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Johnnyroccit
    "A bunch of girls going wild when your chain flooded"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiM5ARaexPE

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll make sure to get father of the year once I get Bride preggo.

#BestBlackFamilyontheIC
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dizz w/ the Struggle threads once again . smh
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't disrespect Du fam
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    I got my choice sealed up already. Im going with jonnyroccit on this one. Shouldn't no man ever have his nose pierced and walk around like that ? is cool.

Horrible example. I hope you teaching your child better than your parents taught you.

Take that stupid ? out your nose and Learn what respect and dignity is

Dated & Predictable .

The females actually compliment me on it all the time, You want me to take my nose ring out to please you brah.???

You the one lookin real Questionable outchea . lol
    I do wtf i want...and it's damn sure not to please another man .
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Johnnyroccit
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Don't disrespect Du fam

Du already know wussup when it comes to He and I. I have no issues with him. But At some point in life you gotta strive for a little something more.

Settling for whats in front of you aint helping the future out at all.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those cockmcstuffins pics ? me up EVERY time.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    I got my choice sealed up already. Im going with jonnyroccit on this one. Shouldn't no man ever have his nose pierced and walk around like that ? is cool.

Horrible example. I hope you teaching your child better than your parents taught you.

Dated & Predictable .

The females actually compliment me on it all the time, You want me to take my nose ring out to please you brah.???

Smh at this sassy ass response. You can easily tell you apart of this young thug skinny jean era. Lmao the females complimenting you is not something to brag about. They more than likely laughing at you on the inside thinking you marshmellow soft. You making Atlanta look worse than it already is.

Think about the youth and be a role model

I can tell you a ? ? . SMH @ your imagination
    ...& I Bet 9/10 your ass glued to that lawn Chair w/ that Stale ass Valet jacket on making these weak ass threads .

The nerve of this ? , You a ? joke lol
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Johnnyroccit

Dated & Predictable .

Smh at this sassy ass response. You can easily tell you apart of this young thug skinny jean era. Lmao the females complimenting you is not something to brag about. They more than likely laughing at you on the inside thinking you marshmellow soft. You making Atlanta look worse than it already is.

...& I Bet 9/10 your ass glued to that lawn Chair w/ that Stale ass Valet jacket on making these weak ass threads .

I want a serious answer. Why did you get that stupid ? in your face? You bold enough to show the world now tell us why you did it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    glad I'm not on that ?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

Dated & Predictable .

I want a serious answer. Why did you get that stupid ? in your face? You bold enough to show the world now tell us why you did it.

Serious Question.

Why Do you care so much about what another Grown Man does.?
    ...Nobody else seems to but you brah.

Why do you Save pictures of Other Grown Men on your computer.?

Why Do you Wear the Same Prom night Jacket all the time.?

a44ezx5.png
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Johnnyroccit
    glad I'm not on that ?

From the time you spent here Who do you think is the worst father on the IC?
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Johnnyroccit

Dated & Predictable .

Serious Question.

a44ezx5.png

Answering questions with questions. I knew somebody would catch feelings today didn't think it would be you. You got it because you think its a trend. You following somebody who was more than likely a ? . You don't know what a leader and its clear your father wasn't one.

If you walking around with those type of ideas in your head I dont even want to know what you teaching your kid.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    glad I'm not on that ?

This ? 2 pieced his son tho lol
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

Dated & Predictable .

Serious Question.

a44ezx5.png

Answering questions with questions. I knew somebody would catch feelings today didn't think it would be you. You got it because you think its a trend. You following somebody who was more than likely a ? . You don't know what a leader and its clear your father wasn't one.

If you walking around with those type of ideas in your head I dont even want to know what you teaching your kid.

Hypocrisy . That reply reeks of feelings...
    I'm speaking Facts & you still Imagining ? in your head for LOL's .

BTW ma'am,
    your new threads would prolly do Numbers over on Lipstick Alley .
    You should try this again there . lol
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    glad I'm not on that ?

This ? 2 pieced his son tho lol

That ? stay fighting his kids.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has a femaile posted in this thread yet?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    LMAO aye this ? went back and clicked 'feelings' on all my ? .

? is Hoes brah lololol
    This ? Lost...
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Johnnyroccit

Dated & Predictable .

Serious Question.

a44ezx5.png

BTW ma'am,

Tell us the story again of how some ? kept sending you pictures of your babymama

I know these is hoes is for everbody but gotdamn show some responsibility how hard is it to keep your household intact. Immaturity stay ruining happy homes. She thottin off ? ? and you running around atlanta with a nose ring smh
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

Dated & Predictable .

Serious Question.

a44ezx5.png

BTW ma'am,

Tell us the story again of how some ? kept sending you pictures of your babymama

I know these is hoes is for everbody but gotdamn show some responsibility how hard is it to keep your household intact. Immaturity stay ruining happy homes. She thottin off ? ? and you running around atlanta with a nose ring smh

Lol try again w/ some facts next time .