So that one forum killed the IC?

SunflowaSeeds
SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in AKA Donkey
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-coli-killed-the-other-forum.407542/#post-18134635

I remember when the whole thing happened between the IC and Coli. It's what made me start posting over there because this forum got soooo weak with the Simping and the reaction feature and all of that nonsense. However, it wasn't truly dead yet... Until then.

Like this place is SHOT now, beyond repair.

I know the Coli beef caused a lot of posters to go over there. Legends like Me, Pico and Riddle Rap. But nah, for reals tho. I've never seen it this bad here. Coli killed y'all?

Comments

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Coli >>>>>IC

Truth hurts
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    More "Old Donkey Legends" complaining again . SMH aint doing nun to change ? tho...
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cs Conflict there's a special place in hell for grown ass men that make their own gifs
  • SunflowaSeeds
    More "Old Donkey Legends" complaining again . SMH aint doing nun to change ? tho...

Breh I'm the last person you should be saying this to. I put in work in the Donkey for a while when this ? was dead as ? . Ask about me bro.

Videos, diss songs, prank calls, etc. Dudes were saying I single handedly brought donkey back to life. I disagree with that, cuz there were others. For the most part, no one wanted to contribute though.

I never sat around and complained, I did change ? .

Can lead the horse to the water, breh....
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the new IC though. The older IC was too damn grumpy all the time. It's more rational thinkers of this era of the IC IMO.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    I like the new IC though. The older IC was too damn grumpy all the time. It's more rational thinkers of this era of the IC IMO.

I think Seedz is referring to Donkey, not the IC.

Donkey was a separate forum where the internet really got real and the Donkey posters never left the section. Now it's some mediatakeout ? .

Anyways ...ether/disrespectful thread >>>>> anything on this message board.

Pretty much, yes. I started lurking here during the golden age really. When the revolution/lufa thing was poppin off. Hilarious threads. I actually tried to join the Lufas and Cham and Earl wound up exposing me bahaha. It was hilarious though, I was glad it happened. Taught me how to do some things.

It never got as good as it was then unfortunately. When I was a big donkey poster it was different. I went against the grain and really put all my ? out there, so I was unexposable, as opposed to people hiding behind a username. It worked for me, and people thought a lot of my style was funny, but the posters themselves were not as witty as the ones who came before me.

You, Bones, being one of those.

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Those kimi threads had me weak
  • SunflowaSeeds
    @englishdude

This logic is so dumb. Yes people grew up and moved on. If they don't post anymore, good for them. I personally still do, not as much as I used to, but while I'm still here, is obviously rather the place be better? Why wouldn't I?

Anyway, this thread is not a complaint. I have no problem posting on Coli. I'm just trying to find out if y'all think Coli contributed to the downfall here.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @englishdude

This logic is so dumb. Yes people grew up and moved on. If they don't post anymore, good for them. I personally still do, not as much as I used to, but while I'm still here, is obviously rather the place be better? Why wouldn't I?

Anyway, this thread is not a complaint. I have no problem posting on Coli. I'm just trying to find out if y'all think Coli contributed to the downfall here.

I haven't seen anyone mention the coli being the IC downfall? Each site caters differently to its users, I personally think to much ? ? goes on over there from what I've seen skimming the site.

Yea the IC has slowed down in traffic/humor but that's down to the site owners altering ? and ? off certain posters.

It is what it is.

As for the dweeb above.

You lucky this is the new Donkey because your corny ass wouldn't be able to hang in the old one.

^ this the funniest ? I've seen you post, you apologise for your wack disses within 2 posts and then explain your dissing.... What part of the old donkey is that?? ? clown ass ? .
  • SunflowaSeeds
    http://www.thecoli.com/posts/18135595/

now they just putting the IC girls on front street like its nothing. Where y'all at?

@charlie @Kat @Beezus @Khaleesi
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Coli just has better features, topics and heavy traffic as well as boxden. They doing something right. illpix is what set this forum apart from the rest.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't expose people anymore
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Coli >>>>>IC

Truth hurts

so why u aint posting there?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everytime i look at the coli it loads slow for me for some reason. its one of the only websites ive ever been to that does that lol.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Coli >>>>>IC

Truth hurts

so why u aint posting there?

I am
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016

now they just putting the IC girls on front street like its nothing. Where y'all at?

Well they're not wrong.

Anywho, I post on the IC strictly out of loyalty and nostalgia at this point. It hasn't been fun in quite a while, but I've still got love for alot of people who post here.

I'm not interested in exploring new messageboards.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    how ? gonna say the Coli >>>>> IC while posting on the IC....lmao

Well breh, Reese's peanut butter cups >>>> everything, but every now and then I'll eat a snickers.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »

Well they're not wrong.

Anywho, I post on the IC strictly out of loyalty and nostalgia at this point. It hasn't been fun in quite a while, but I've still got love for alot of people who post here.

I'm not interested in exploring new messageboards.

@Kat I apologize for having such a hold on you, I release you butterfly, spread your wings and be great
  • SunflowaSeeds
    i just dont like how everything ends in a ? picture... and i like pictures.

like... how was your words not enough to properly convey your thoughts?

is sarcasm, humor, anger etc that lost on people that you need to annotate your current mood?

wtf?

Which forum you referring to?
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just dont like how everything ends in a ? picture... and i like pictures.

like... how was your words not enough to properly convey your thoughts?

is sarcasm, humor, anger etc that lost on people that you need to annotate your current mood?

wtf?

the pic probably is used as a reassurance to sensitive posters, because humor and sarcasm is definitely lost on people