Who is that KeKe'in with a Cac?

Options
SunflowaSeeds
SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in AKA Donkey
This thread was inspired by @The Iconoclast and his brave idea, for other people to follow through with. So I ask everyone, find evidence of posters giggling and fraternizing with the CaCs of Donkey's past. Post the proof in here. Out these corn ? , because the only time you should be laughing at a cracca is at his funeral.

Man, we need to out and name the OG posters on this forum that use to hype and gas up some of these corny old school IC cacs and made them believe they were funny.

This ? is disgusting and any you here that use to 'lol' and 'kekeke' with them should be ashamed of yourselves.
Being a relatively new poster here, I don't know which one of you old school subservient individuals that used to 'lol','cs' or give out positive reactions to cacs out of fear.

If any of you ? are scared on the internet then log out, being sycophantic irl is disgusting let alone spending 1000s upon 1000s of posts on an anonymous internet forum just to live out such a groveling, submissive existence.

I've already uncovered, nh, the first CacApologist @mastery
Id like to call out the OG @Mastery for laughing at my CacAntics in the past and making me feel like I was anything more than an unfunny, loser ass no life having white boy.

His response?
Mastery wrote: »
Id like to call out the OG @Mastery for laughing at my CacAntics in the past and making me feel like I was anything more than an unfunny, loser ass no life having white boy.
tumblr_lzceda6.gif

NOT EVEN DENYING THIS BLATANT ACT OF...KEKEKE? Shocking developments. No more LOL, GOAT and Cosign reactions for you, dude.

More revelations to come. Add on with any evidence you've found, old or new. Let's out these fukkboys.

Comments

• SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Next up:
    @Elzo69Renaissance
    How dare you, Elz?

image.png

This was in response to a thread made by me, a Cac, where I posted a video of myself pretending to be @Khaleesi therapist. I mocked her insecurities and called out her flaws while a couple dozen posters hit the LoL button. I decided to use Elz as an example though.

First of all, the fact that you commented on the tone of a craccas voice and said anything other than "you sound like a goofy ass white boy or serial killer" .. that's rule number one man. Never laugh at the tone of a CacVoice.

The audacity of this guy to think he could post freely after watching this SeedzCac condescend one of our lovely female posters in such a public forum, and not stick up for her, let alone have the nerve to call it hilarious.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/530083/seedz-therapy-come-in-and-get-therapized/p1

Here is the thread if you don't believe the screen shot. I took down the video months ago, because even I stopped supporting CacMedia.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If i had any idea how people are so good at the ic's search function and i suck so bad it
    I'd participate
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    If i had any idea how people are so good at the ic's search function and i suck so bad it
    I'd participate

I wouldn't worry about that. There will be new fresh opportunities. These ? can't help themselves.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    I have no problem with laughing with cacs but i have never laughed at a riddlerap post.

Admitting the problem is the first step.
    If anyone else wants to step up and out themselves, this would be a good place to do it.

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no problem with laughing with cacs but i have never laughed at a riddlerap post.
    This

Funniest cac's that I saw posting was PR and Matt on occasion
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @Aquafina..floe

image.png

Next up on the chopping block. This was in response to the song "Knocked the ? out". The song was recorded by a Cac about the poster "Jeff Axel the Black Man". It was mocking him for supposedly getting knocked out by a Cracca.

Laughing at a Cac so hard it brings tears to her eyes. Look at this ? . Those are basically white tears @Khaleesi am I right or what?

She giving out all the stars to a Cac. No stars left for non-Cacs. Fuccin disgrace is what it is.

Not to mention the time she got undressed in a tiny chat that a couple Cacs were a part of. Really a shame.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    @PILL_COSBY

Do you have any last words? Because you're next.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not really sure if all the LOL's i have are LOL's WITH me or LOL's AT me. Really effects my self esteem.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @PILL_COSBY

Brother @SunflowaSeeds what did I do? I think you got me mixed up with somebody else. I'm all about being positive in 2016. No negativity here.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    ^^this ? has lost it
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    @PILL_COSBY

Brother @SunflowaSeeds what did I do? I think you got me mixed up with somebody else. I'm all about being positive in 2016. No negativity here.

@PILL_COSBY

image.png

What did you do? You know what you did. You was kekein wit a Cac. Praising the return of a white boy. Seedz is back, I love Cac. Awful.

To go as far as to say the thread was powerful?! You giving power to a Cracca? Bro, repent.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    ^^this ? has lost it

Don't get me started on you bro, nh. Always got a Cac poster on your team -___-
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None of them white boys are funny

Stop race-riding
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Agreed @JonnyRoccIT.

Peep how his weak passive aggressive defensive mechanism to now being considered a corny, irrelevant simpleton by the majority of the IC's population in this day & age. Not sure if he's purposely showing a severe lack of reading comprehension or that he's just unfortunately bereft of the minimum intelligence one needs to function in society but in the two posts of mine he quoted it clearly stated the words "some" followed by "corny" when discussing only the corny and horrible IC cacs of yesteryear.

So it clearly wasn't all-inclusive to every white poster past or present, because naturally there are some cool saltine-americans here that aren't toxic posters with a horrible, covertly racist & outrageously ? sense of humor befitting of a stormfront or /b/ regular.

@SunflowaSeeds
    I don't what your coli-induced agenda, but don't try to use me as a tool (this isn't the 1800s) to carryout your obvious ? for attention and acceptance from a new IC era where many of us don't find your posts funny and substantive.

Which is weird because if you don't like the present version of the IC and find it inferior to the coli why post here?

Hit him with the aRoN6Aa_zpsprpsxekc.gif
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    @The Iconoclast

Bruh I don't even know what you're talking about. That Coli thread was days ago my dude. I like the IC better, we off that.

Let's talk about this screen shot though. You got @LUClEN over here spitting up his drink laughing at OTT who posts a swastica on the message boards. Then you got @iron man1 @Beta and @Recaptimus_Prime360 laffin it up in the reaction tabs.

That's not even covertly racist, it's outwardly racist, and they think it's funny? So toxic.

image.png
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YawningBil8d26.gif
    Time to lock this thread, this is unsurprisingly weak.

@SunflowaSeeds you're washed up.

You're a vestige of an unsustainable and romanticized era when AHH was as close as it got to achieving a perception that it was an 'urban demographic' version of 4chan.

So you embody every fundamental weakness about that time period - which unfortunately led to the downfall of that era. You're also a physical manifestation of the corporate, consumeristic blight that's plaguing hip hop as genre.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Whoa dude the Internet is not real.

if I was you I'd want to lock this thread up too. I'm forcing you to call out the exact posters you had a problem with yesterday (especially with that last screen shot), but claimed you didn't know who they were. Now you do and you wanna bacc down.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou is pretty funny also

He ? black chicks so that's a problem but ehhh
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Agreed @JonnyRoccIT.

Peep how his weak passive aggressive defensive mechanism to now being considered a corny, irrelevant simpleton by the majority of the IC's population in this day & age. Not sure if he's purposely showing a severe lack of reading comprehension or that he's just unfortunately bereft of the minimum intelligence one needs to function in society but in the two posts of mine he quoted it clearly stated the words "some" followed by "corny" when discussing only the corny and horrible IC cacs of yesteryear.

So it clearly wasn't all-inclusive to every white poster past or present, because naturally there are some cool saltine-americans here that aren't toxic posters with a horrible, covertly racist & outrageously ? sense of humor befitting of a stormfront or /b/ regular.

@SunflowaSeeds
    I don't what your coli-induced agenda, but don't try to use me as a tool (this isn't the 1800s) to carryout your obvious ? for attention and acceptance from a new IC era where many of us don't find your posts funny and substantive.

Which is weird because if you don't like the present version of the IC and find it inferior to the coli why post here?

This ? 's a Hoe brah .
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Agreed @JonnyRoccIT.

@SunflowaSeeds

This ? 's a Hoe brah .
    C'mon man @JonnyRoccIT

@gns

Haha
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Agreed @JonnyRoccIT.

@SunflowaSeeds

This ? 's a Hoe brah .
    C'mon man @JonnyRoccIT

@gns

Haha

Lol
    Bruh = real ?
    Breh/Brah = ? ? /whiteboys/geeks

Sorry johnny