Becky aka @Mrs. Me Too Welcome Thread!

Options
MistyKnight
MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in AKA Donkey
Hello everyone meet Becky aka @mrs. Me too.

2w3pd1l.jpg
2nqslcx.jpg
wa3omo.jpg

I first met Becky in my DNA thread where she began her cute obsession with me because she has never heard of a black queen not wanting anything to do with being or looking European.
Lol at the constant racist ? in here.

Imagine if a white person posts they were going to shoot themselves if they found African DNA in them. Lol the drama.

BTW we all from Eastern Africa.

She called me a racist and has been crying those precious white tears ever since.

She then said that black men don't date black women unless the black women have European features like blonde hair and light skin.

Nice photo, is that why you always see black men with girls from all other races except blacks. Plus when they are with black girls it is those light black girls like Beyonce with blonde hair.

Then she said she looks "a hell of alot" better than me. (We are still waiting on the proof pic)
Lol I look a hell of a lot better than you love. I've seen your photos and videos. You looked okay in a couple but generally you look very average and that body looks like it needs a lot more pole work and less donut. Skank.

Then she called our queen @Purr Michael Jackson.

Shut your Michael Jackson looking ass up ? .

So we all waiting on that proof pic Becky. Don't keep the community waiting.

Comments

• Mrs. Me Too
    Mrs. Me Too Members Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I had to lol this, brilliant. Such attention, obviously I've got to you which is just wonderful. Love you chunk. :) ? .
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh so we running off another chick right now? iigh
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options
    oh so we running off another chick right now? iigh

Ha I'm going no where. Someone told me chunk has ran others off before but I guess they were upset or hurt but I find chunk hilarious and this dedicated topic is merely the icing on the cake.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daredevil S2 can't wait fam

The action is going to be intense.

The chick playing as Elektra was Jinx the good GIJoe movie.

I'm waiting for the punishment(HA!) of hells kitchen to begin.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

I'm usually against corny lines like this on TV but I need to hear him come with that gully punish talk
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Mrs. Me Too i dont get the @purr and michael jackson similarity. Please explain.

Also are you a fan of the clips?
    I peeped the name:
    Im glad to see u refuse to be run off, thats awesome. Fighting on here builds character. Only the weak leave

Im also gonna get my netflix acc back for ds2
    Are u a fan of daredevil maam?

Are u married or is the "mrs" just for show?

What part of the uk do u reside?
    U got kids?
    Sisters?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like I should do some shrooms this summer. Get all spiritual and run in the woods and ? . I worry about bears though. And getting lost.
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options
    @gns yeah I love the clipse! All four of their albums are dope and hell hath no fury is perfection. I can't really fault them, both of them waste no bars.

Re purr I just looked at her photo and thought she looked a lot like the late years Michael Jackson just with darker skin.

Daredevil series one was excellent, I felt it ended badly but otherwise great. Wilson was a fantastic villain.

London
    Kids
    Brothers.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I feel like I should do some shrooms this summer. Get all spiritual and run in the woods and ? . I worry about bears though. And getting lost.

Go away with this ? louis.

We are all here for @Mrs. Me Too back her ? up and post a proof pic where she looks better than me.

Let's go Becky.

Put down the biscuits and tea and post up.
    No more paragraphs full of feelings. No more run arounds. No more stalking my profile. Just do it.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

I'm usually against corny lines like this on TV but I need to hear that him come with that gully punish talk

His lines so far are vintage Punisher when he called DD a half measure and can't get the job done maaan I loved that line.
    Dude thats playing as Deathstroke in Arrow has to be kicking himself, he was perfect for the role of the punisher.

Think he was crixus in spartacus

He was done a disservice smh the problem is because the movies is tv character was written out.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

which one is your fav psychedelic?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »

Probably shrooms. I've done 2ce, 2ci, and Dmt as well, but shrooms is a lot more mellow and I'm more comfortable and familiar with them.
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options
    So what is it with this proof thing? Is there lots of men coming here claiming they a woman? As mentioned previously I'm predominantly here to talk rap music, not to get male attention for my looks. When I first joined I had a star wars profile pic then I changed it to me for a few days.

Unfortunately this was a mistake as certain men then pestered me whilsts others became slightly racist and others just started to question my rap knowledge based simply on my gender and race.

I then changed it to my current one and all is now good, most users on the reason can just happily assume I'm a black male and everything is suddenly easier and I can talk rap in peace.

Another long post I know but I like to talk/type, too long to read? The short version is I don't care for male attention based on my looks, it is better to be engaged because of music etc than looks.

I'll leave the attention seeking to you chunk. ?
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    So what is it with this proof thing? Is there lots of men coming here claiming they a woman? As mentioned previously I'm predominantly here to talk rap music, not to get male attention for my looks. When I first joined I had a star wars profile pic then I changed it to me for a few days.

Unfortunately this was a mistake as certain men then pestered me whilsts others became slightly racist and others just started to question my rap knowledge based simply on my gender and race.

I then changed it to my current one and all is now good, most users on the reason can just happily assume I'm a black male and everything is suddenly easier and I can talk rap in peace.

Another long post I know but I like to talk/type, too long to read? The short version is I don't care for male attention based on my looks, it is better to be engaged because of music etc than looks.

I'll leave the attention seeking to you chunk. ?

Proof pic or ? .

Stop being a scaredy ol ? .
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm high right now ....
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? leave for a lil while and y'all let this lil girl run wild.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »

Probably shrooms. I've done 2ce, 2ci, and Dmt as well, but shrooms is a lot more mellow and I'm more comfortable and familiar with them.

have you tried dmt pure or in ayahuasca form?
    only tried 2cb and aya, bought shrooms once but had to throw em away because of cops