15678911»

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Tragedy1 wrote: »
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »

I've always thought Charlemagne the ? was handsome. I think I agree with some points made by both of them.

This is a girl right?

That's a ? dude bro
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    Purr wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I'm untrollable dear....don't waste ur time...@Mods she don't post a proof pic by COB , ban her..u ? need to bring some order round here

At least 80% if the males have never posted a proof pic

Where as at least 80%of the females have

IJS ....

Most are ugly. No need for a proof pic.

This is true(no ? ), I be telling females that be catching feelings on here all the time "if you only knew who was trying to clown on you behind that computer". But like 90% never listen to the R.N.S. Especially the ones that be talking hella ? and and breaking females looks down to the last molecule. Lets not even get on these dudes baby mamas, main chicks, and wives. They be the worst when it comes to this ? (which in some cases is understandable lol).

Remember that dude lorenzo? Dude used to stay criticizing females weight. He stayed going in on you. Somebody that knew him dropped a pic and he was shaped like a almond M&M, and he had ? . Then later on I think you exposed him again after he claimed he was working out a lot. Cuzzo was even fatter than before. Cuzzo was in the fitness thread trying to give out weight lifting and weight loss tips too.

@MsSouthern

Not really true though. Most females just be taking pics all the time anyway. It's just something y'all do. Most males(especially us alpha males) Don't be taking pics like that. A lot of male posters have posted up a pic on here on the low. You have to keep in mind there has been lots of name changes as well.

Damn son this was a post straight out of the hair salon.....

LOL at this coming from the gossip king himself. You would know how they get down in the hair salon.

Mr I know something but I'm not gone tell y'all but I want y'all to know that I know something.
    52484355.jpg

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This still going on ehh