Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    CracceR wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I feel like I should do some shrooms this summer. Get all spiritual and run in the woods and ? . I worry about bears though. And getting lost.

which one is your fav psychedelic?

Probably shrooms. I've done 2ce, 2ci, and Dmt as well, but shrooms is a lot more mellow and I'm more comfortable and familiar with them.

have you tried dmt pure or in ayahuasca form?
    only tried 2cb and aya, bought shrooms once but had to throw em away because of cops

Yeah I've done pure. It's just this goldish powder that we would put on top of weed and smoke. First time I tried it I snorted it. Worst mistake ever it burned so bad. Sat down and tripped for 10 ish mins.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Mrs. Me Too Members Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    Options
    So what is it with this proof thing? Is there lots of men coming here claiming they a woman? As mentioned previously I'm predominantly here to talk rap music, not to get male attention for my looks. When I first joined I had a star wars profile pic then I changed it to me for a few days.

Unfortunately this was a mistake as certain men then pestered me whilsts others became slightly racist and others just started to question my rap knowledge based simply on my gender and race.

I then changed it to my current one and all is now good, most users on the reason can just happily assume I'm a black male and everything is suddenly easier and I can talk rap in peace.

Another long post I know but I like to talk/type, too long to read? The short version is I don't care for male attention based on my looks, it is better to be engaged because of music etc than looks.

I'll leave the attention seeking to you chunk. ?

You claimed to look better than khaleesi, prove it or you are effectively calling yourself a typical fat chick that hates pretty people.

All them words were unnecessary.

Cant just make wild claims round here like that.

Do I post a photo of myself in underwear? Or slapping my ? ? Or me upside down on a stripper pole? (I do actually have that photo already, random hen party lesson) Or me with no make up in my pyjamas? Me on a night out?

Such pressure, I feel I'm weakening ;)
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Am I the only one hoping Moon Knight gets introduced in the MCU tv/film universe
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Mrs. Me Too Members Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    Options
    So what is it with this proof thing? Is there lots of men coming here claiming they a woman? As mentioned previously I'm predominantly here to talk rap music, not to get male attention for my looks. When I first joined I had a star wars profile pic then I changed it to me for a few days.

Unfortunately this was a mistake as certain men then pestered me whilsts others became slightly racist and others just started to question my rap knowledge based simply on my gender and race.

I then changed it to my current one and all is now good, most users on the reason can just happily assume I'm a black male and everything is suddenly easier and I can talk rap in peace.

Another long post I know but I like to talk/type, too long to read? The short version is I don't care for male attention based on my looks, it is better to be engaged because of music etc than looks.

I'll leave the attention seeking to you chunk. ?

You claimed to look better than khaleesi, prove it or you are effectively calling yourself a typical fat chick that hates pretty people.

All them words were unnecessary.

Cant just make wild claims round here like that.

Do I post a photo of myself in underwear? Or slapping my ? ? Or me upside down on a stripper pole? (I do actually have that photo already, random hen party lesson) Or me with no make up in my pyjamas? Me on a night out?

Such pressure, I feel I'm weakening ;)

All the above.
    You know you want to.

I'd consider the stripper one as I look so bad it is funny, I wouldn't make the best stripper after my one and only lesson. :). No make up and night out as well maybe. Definitely not underwear or spanking myself though.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @gns yeah I love the clipse! All four of their albums are dope and hell hath no fury is perfection. I can't really fault them, both of them waste no bars.

Re purr I just looked at her photo and thought she looked a lot like the late years Michael Jackson just with darker skin.

Daredevil series one was excellent, I felt it ended badly but otherwise great. Wilson was a fantastic villain.

London
    Kids
    Brothers.

A clipse fan, awesome.
    Theyre from VA have u ever been there, have u traveled to the U.S before?

U said purr looks like the late mj facially.....hmm, ok.
    Being a caucasion woman on a hip hop site i see youve been challenged a lot on here and have also fired back.

Whats your relationship like with minorities irl?
    Do u mingle or just admire their culture from a far?

Whats your other musical interests?
    Europeans usually speak several languages, do u?
    U think england should leave the EU?

U didnt answer the marriage question, are you?
    If so are you happy?
    Ever been on ashley madison?
    Does the homie @stew have a chance at your knickers? No diss

I concur with your opinion of daredevil. U into comicbooks or just their live action counterparts?
    Being from london have u experienced the shadier side of it of which @9thSide is from?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HURRY THE ? UP!
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Donkey fell off
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chick riffs like Zee
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoralOral wrote: »
    chick riffs like Zee

Nah.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Donkey fell off

5 years ago
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Good job Jamel, u got this ? started smh
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    MoralOral wrote: »
    chick riffs like Zee

Nah.

they got a no sign button for that
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    I bet that ? does something highly important for work. ? off on the IC and ? .