DC Universe Online

Options
JaDaDon
JaDaDon Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
Trying to get back playing this anyone that does play on PS4 add me at Black-Shadowz a ? trying to level up

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never liked it...i downloaded that ? for 4 days on my ps3, and hated the ? out of it
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't made it past level 11 and I've never beaten bane yet. its been more than 2 years I gave up on that game.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn i just uninstalled this ? .

I didnt mind the game, i put some hours into it. I wasnt a huge fan of the combat but i liked to do the duos and fight the bosses and watch the comicbook cutscenes. Quests were repetitive as ? though. Finally get to green lanterns and im just running around the city still, doing the same damn sets of quests i did at level 5, just with different characters and new skills. The areas were even set up the same, just on a different section of the map.

Had its issues but i did have fun playing it at times. Mainly just the multiplayer, but its a pain in the ass on the free to play mode because you dont have access to ? and can only send 5 messages every few minutes or something. And not use your mic too often.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This game had a boatload of potential and fell short honestly. I played it stopped playing it after I realized it was the same ? over and over.