• GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh where all tha common sense go?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    Honestly, I could probably ? any one of you ? if I met you in person.

It'd be that easy.

Y'all aren't hard to get, esp. with the caliber of men on here.

Anyways, back to posting your pictures.

I'm out for the day. :)

True.

Me and @texas409 was gonna ? but he wouldnt let me suck on dat sweet peach nectar that is his bootyhole.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    Honestly, I could probably ? any one of you ? if I met you in person.

It'd be that easy.

Y'all aren't hard to get, esp. with the caliber of men on here.

Anyways, back to posting your pictures.

I'm out for the day. :)

True.

Me and @texas409 was gonna ? but he wouldnt let me suck on dat sweet peach nectar that is his bootyhole.

You and I both know he'd fold under your power eventually.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Take this ? to another thread

Tell these ? with their corny harassing habits to stop bothering me.

I'm perfectly content to move on and let other people post pics and ? .

erruhathang ain't "harassment".

You post pics in this thread with the full knowledge that it's fair game to get clowned. If you need a refresher on the pic thread, there's 302 pages worth of material to help you figure it out.

If you don't like the ? , don't post and keep ya ass and your feelings out the thread.

Don't mansplain this ? to me. I know what it ist. And the fact remains is, y'all really are just basic, narrow-minded ? who would be an easy smash, and it pleases me to say it. I have years worth of evidence on here to prove that. Act like ? boys and I'll call you ? boys.

Now, I'm pretty much done talking about this, so refrain from quoting me. Only other complaints that I'll respond to will be in my inbox, thanks.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She is nutty as ? lol mansplaining stop with these stupid hipster characterizations ? corny as ? .. dont you have a black clown/ convention to go to
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    This is why the IC can't ever get on track. ? chick coming in a pic thread talking bout black harry potter lifestyles. Gtfoh nobody cares

You know, you really shouldn't come in here talking smack when someone knows what type of curses to put on you.

Just a friendly warning.

0efa4b5f_kobe-bryant-usa-basketball-2012-london-olympics.jpeg
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You post pics in this thread with the full knowledge that it's fair game to get clowned. If you need a refresher on the pic thread, there's 302 pages worth of material to help you figure it out.

If you don't like the ? , don't post and keep ya ass and your feelings out the thread.

Don't mansplain this ? to me. I know what it ist. And the fact remains is, y'all really are just basic, narrow-minded ? who would be an easy smash, and it pleases me to say it. I have years worth of evidence on here to prove that. Act like ? boys and I'll call you ? boys.

Now, I'm pretty much done talking about this, so refrain from quoting me. Only other complaints that I'll respond to will be in my inbox, thanks.

mansplain???

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

You're one of them broads.

You ain't one of the chicks on this board that can just ? the dudes here. @Kat @obnoxiouslyfresh @Khaleesi @Purr @Pico and 'nem? Hell ? yeah.

You???

sheeeeeit.gif

Don't get me wrong here: You have a somewhat cute face and big ass ? meats, but you also have a ? up ? ass attitude and that alone would keep the majority of dudes from entertaining the thought of ? .

You might get a coupla cats willing no matter what, but you ain't got it like you think you do.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited March 2016
    Options

mansplain???

You ain't one of the chicks on this board that can just ? the dudes here. @Kat @obnoxiouslyfresh @Khaleesi @Purr @Pico and 'nem? Hell ? yeah.

You???

sheeeeeit.gif

Don't get me wrong here: You have a somewhat cute face and big ass ? meats, but you also have a ? up ? ass attitude and that alone would keep the majority of dudes from entertaining the thought of ? .

You might get a coupla cats willing no matter what, but you ain't got it like you think you do.

DidntReadlolElmo.gif~c200

This post and the garbage you spit means absolutely nothing to me, since you said before that you'd offer to ? me, and another time that you'd ? a big girl if they were as cute as me and Charlie.

So, yeah, bish I got it like that and could ? any of y'all on any given day. This basically proves that y'all are easy to ? !

DIDN'T I TELL YOU FAKE, BASIC ASS ? THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR THE GARBAGE YOU SPIT UNLESS IT WAS IN MY INBOX?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All you ? is my ? sons.

IF I'M CORNY, DON'T BRING YOUR ? IN MY INBOX SAYING "KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT, LOCA" AND DON'T SAY PUBLICLY THAT YOU'D OFFER ? ME, BUT YOU WOULDN'T TELL NOBODY.

Cuz I remember everything on here. Everything.

Now let this ? go--it's energy draining.
    wtanw08z3l8u.gif

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1 of the funniest thread derails Ever.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol i dont even know how this ? started
  • konceptjones
    Options

mansplain???

You???

sheeeeeit.gif

DidntReadlolElmo.gif~c200

This post and the garbage you spit means absolutely nothing to me, since you said before that you'd offer to ? me, and another time that you'd ? a big girl if they were as cute as me and Charlie.

So, yeah, bish I got it like that and could ? any of y'all on any given day.

DIDN'T I TELL YOU FAKE, BASIC ASS ? THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR THE GARBAGE YOU SPIT UNLESS IT WAS IN MY INBOX?

Didn't I just say you had a cute face???

rif-logo-blue-large.png

and, IIRC, I think I said I'd ? you to bring you back from the dark side or something like that.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? did a reverse curse on herself lol
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't do "exposures".

But this whole posturing to look cool in front of other ? is what fake, garbage ? do.

Cause you's a Damn Liar

Aint nobody in your Inbox
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all got to be careful with them ? lol
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All you ? is my ? sons.

IF I'M CORNY, DON'T BRING YOUR ? IN MY INBOX SAYING "KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT, LOCA" AND DON'T SAY PUBLICLY THAT YOU'D OFFER ? ME, BUT YOU WOULDN'T TELL NOBODY.

Cuz I remember everything on here. Everything.

Now let this ? go--it's energy draining.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=pMwwSA9BAz4

What he said..
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This hoe a Fake Magician brah
  • konceptjones
    Options
    what I also said was:

"If u could meet one person on here who would it be?"
    most of the ladies except Lil Loca. I'd prolly end up wanting to land an epic haymaker on her.

specifically:

@evilchuck 'cause I wanna touch her ? .
    @kai_vayla to see if them nipples can really poke your eye out
    @MzGrahamBitches to confirm her Messican-ness
    @MzzKlapBak (Kimi, right?) 'cause she from Tha D with a bangin ass body.

Du, King Hassan, Cain, and the other older cats on here just to chop it up.
    lol at conflict flagging for abuse at the thought of Loca's unchained ? meats.

....how did u know I flagged u

we still wanna see 'em.

Loca, will you oblige?

• Cunt_Lyfe
    edited March 2016
    Options
    You know I still ain't give a ? about reading the ? you had to say, right? You don't listen.

NOT ONE ? GIVEN AND NOT ONE WORD READ.

Women>>>>>>>>>trash ? on the IC.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    I read books, not the ? you have to say, ? .

BYE!

^^^ and this is what it said BEFORE that "rawr rawr" ? ass edit.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited March 2016
    Options
    PS

Why do people who have no mod powers flex like they can tell other people to do?

Male privilege is a ? .

I support equality 100% which is why im cool with him running up and punching you in your ? . For equality purposes of course

*shrugs* People can try to run up on me if they want.

Just don't do a bish move and try to sneak attack me if you want to come to Chicago. That's all I ask.