Internet Wizardry From Fat Harry Potter

Options

Comments

• Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    There are some beautiful altars from West Africa and Mexico (dia de los Muertos) as well. You can put whatever you choose on your Ancestral altar--whatever speaks to you and reminds you of your heritage.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    Can you change my name to King Loca?

Thanks.

Just curious what makes women such as yourself resonate with king so much? I know other women who have done the same on other social media

I find it peculiar because the most powerful monarch of this century and the last have been women
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear you only hear ? like this on the IC

You must only hang out with boring, conventional people who have no diversity of interests.

alot of ppl like this on here.

i swear .....? think simple everyday ? is a lie and stupid everyday ? is the truth.

i sometimes wonder who the fukk they hang around and what is their conversation like and how long can that convo last
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im sorry...

itake that back....please no one put a hex on me...

i dont need that ? in my life
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I take it loca has started watching American Horror Story lmao
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a gambling man, I propose a bet to @? _Lyfe . I bet you can't put a curse on me. Here's the wager: if you can put a curse on me I will stop posting here forever, one less white devil on the IC. However, if your curse has no effect on me, you yourself must quit posting.

Stipulations: I'm so confident that you can't curse me that I will allow you to pick any curse you want, BUT you must state what the curse will be. I can't have you claiming every bad thing that happens to me.

Cast your spells trick!
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    First page is hilarious, a chick from the suburbs of Chicago arguing with a Ivorian about juju/Obeah lmaooooooooo
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackCat wrote: »
    Can you change it to King Loca?

Thanks.
    You should post a pic of your altar here. I find it interesting? I've looked at some old altar pictures from west Africa, mostly Nigeria and Mali.

Weirdo^^^^
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Filthy heathen pagens
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    @BlackCat i'll take a pic later and show you.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

No no blackcat take a pic and show us
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

No no no ? lyfe take a pic of your "black cat" and show me
  • gns
    Options
    I'm a gambling man, I propose a bet to @? _Lyfe . I bet you can't put a curse on me. Here's the wager: if you can put a curse on me I will stop posting here forever, one less white devil on the IC. However, if your curse has no effect on me, you yourself must quit posting.

Stipulations: I'm so confident that you can't curse me that I will allow you to pick any curse you want, BUT you must state what the curse will be. I can't have you claiming every bad thing that happens to me.

Cast your spells trick!

White people aint scared of ?
    I still wouldnt even joke about ? mary
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »

No no no ? lyfe take a pic of your "black cat" and show me

No
  • gns
    Options
    I said "show ME"
    How can u hate on that
    Its for ME
    Stop hating :/
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited March 2016
    Options

Cast your spells trick!

It's not even that, cuz if I thought she was real I'd be like

v2bk77tktrio.gif

Clearly she ain't no wizardry threat since she ignored the bet. Fake ass witch.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's a lie
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited March 2016
    Options

Cast your spells trick!

v2bk77tktrio.gif

I try to ignore white people, period, and therefore, ignored your post or whatever troll bet you wagered. There's nothing to prove to you and people of your kind.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    @BlackCat

Sending you a pic VIA pm instead.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options

Cast your spells trick!

v2bk77tktrio.gif

I try to ignore white people, period, and therefore, ignored your post or whatever troll bet you wagered. There's nothing to prove to you and people of your kind.

What's the address to your coven? I bet I could walk right in and fight you. Fake ass doesn't even have a force field ass coven. FOH!

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Cast your spells trick!

v2bk77tktrio.gif

Someone calls you out on your witchy ways and you ignore them? Smh. Fake ass. Take his bet
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited March 2016
    Options

Cast your spells trick!

v2bk77tktrio.gif

Someone calls you out on your witchy ways and you ignore them? Smh. Fake ass. Take his bet

Didn't read his bet.

Didn't read his post.

Didn't do either of these things because I don't care and his words and his existence are irrelevant to what I practice.

White people and their "challenges" are laughable to me--particularly with their violent colonization, appropriation, and negative history and what's coming to him and white people like him in the future.

That's how it works.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Wish I could give that post a cosign and an ether at the same damn time.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @BlackCat

You might also be interested in the Black Witch Chronicles.

We've learned how to do souring spells (banishment spells) and the Black woman who runs it regularly does healing practices in Chicago. She also taught us how to do abundant jars that have helped bring money into my home when I needed it through old folk magic.

https://www.facebook.com/blackwitchchronicles/?fref=ts
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    best thread on the IC right now