• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

The bible isn't a historical document and people are following the traditions and ideas of a western asian group that define themselves as Ibri. Everyone on the planet defined themselves in what they knew and their relationship to something much vast than themselves. I don't agree with what everyone says and I follow no man listen to what they say and take the meat and spit out the bones. When you follow a man you only have a one book with a lot of holes or even just one cultural perspective. That's still too closed minded. The universe is open and this planet is open nothing is narrowed. Life doesn't operate that way so why would the one who caused existence demand such a thing. It's just how they thought from an egotistical understanding.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

MAKE IT PLAIN PREACHER!!!!!

Amen.

Until Yahweh or Yeshua come face to face with me and tell me everything that I been through and proven is false then I will believe their words. I only talk face to face with the designer not the servant. Like I talk to the CEO not the front line supervisor. The source can only direct me to the source of information not the 100 millionth in line.

The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility. Thus until you humble yourself you will never speak with the LORD face to face; that is until the day of judgment if you so happen to die as a prideful sinner. ? pity the soul that has part in such an awful fate. Amen.

Fear base with no actual factual evidence to back up said claims. Anyone can make up such claims.

Exactly, anyone can say some ? . Talk with no action is cheap, that's what Christians fail to understand. This is why Christianity is losing a massive amount of influence worldwide these days, even in majority Christian nations. I expect the trend to continue, as long as they can't back up the ? they say.

Its their only weapon to get people on board their ship. Fear, confusion, you need proper guidance and etc. But when we look at nature their multiple ways to get something and diversity of living in nature. Humans live a very diverse ways from the way their buildings look, from the way they relate to something greater than themselves, the way they handle their relationships, the way they even educate their youth and etc. We live very different and diverse ways and we can use that diversity to help us out in global conflicts from various of different living, cultures, and habits. But when we only look at one way then we are limited. It has been proven that a group of men coming to a solution to a problem will be more effective than one man coming to a solution to fix a problem. That's why their can't be just one leader and one thinker and one dreamer.

Yeah, no one philosophy and definitely no one religion has all the answers. If someone wants to be part of a religion, that's fine but as you said, it does limit their views to several extents. When ideas are challenged and a person or group can only say things with little to no proof, they are exposing themselves for lacking evidence on their beliefs. And that's when I know it's a religion or philosophy worth staying away from.

I definitely have borrowed some good ideas/philosophies from Buddhism and other people's life experiences, including my own. But I'm always willing to take good knowledge from wherever it comes from, not just one source. Eventually I come to my own conclusions, as anyone else should.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Damn ya'll still ethering these Christians and their phony holy book lol....the come backs from them get weaker by the year.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Shots fired.....
    https://youtu.be/A6ulk4Za6AI

Who gave you your ? black people?.........WHO?!?!?!?
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think pastor hambone may have had enough. @DoUwant2go2Heaven hasnt been in here in a few days. I guess he cant deal black people that have broken the chains of spiritual and mental slavery.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Praise Lucifer, Lord of Light. Descended from heaven to bestow enlightenment and truth upon all humanity.

Ask yourselves saints, where would you be today if it weren't for the Son of the morning? You'd still be stuck in a garden running around butt ass nekkid, ignorant to Versace, Givenchy, Gucci, Pelle, Polo, not that Assn. ? I mean RL.
    Without Lucifer there'd be no Chronic, no ATLiens, no Wu Tang, no kdot
    Imagine the world ladies without Real Housewives of Atlanta. Imagine if you could only ? one ? for the rest of your life and that's the first ? you ever ? or kiss for that matter.
    Imagine never knowing what eating ? felt like ladies. Fellas imagine never feeling the glorious sensation of head. Imagine that existence.
    That is the existence yahweh wished for you. Lucifer the great benefactor of humanity, the ultimate philanthropist told the woman to eat of this fruit you will surely not die. And she did not. She lived, she lived having gained the capacity to know good and evil, pleasure and pain, heaven and hell all within a lifetime.

Yahweh wanted to curse you with sameness with the hell of banality and the mundane. Lucifer showed you how to take a brief existence, a mere puff of smoke in the expanse of all eternity, and stretch it into a lifetime of excitement and wonder, and adventure.

Lucifer is your true lord. Because he asks not for you to worship him but for you to find the ? in you to worship, to explore all this life has to offer.

If you want Lucifer to be your father, well with your father you will go when ? comes to put down all sin and rebellion forever. But words can not express the pain that I feel for you my friend. And words can not express the pain that you will literally feel for all eternity as you're tormented day and night forever and ever in the lake of fire. Amen.

And if you don't agree, boo-hoo. ? makes the rules and He will get the last word. No matter how many tears you shed on the last day the angels will take your resurrected body containing your immortal soul and cast it alive into the lake of fire where the smoke of your torment will ascend forever and ever. Amen.

BUT ? !!!!!!!!!

Who so loved the world gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Amen.

Will you come to Him today by faith?

And ? so loved the world that he is prepared to send you to eternal pain and torment for disagreeing with his precious holy wisdom.

? sounds like more of a petty pernicious child than a deity that's existed forever.

heaven gonna be dry af. Hell will be lit.

Sinners go to the lake of fire because they refused His love @LordZuko. You see because ? loved us Jesus Christ died for our sins so that we could be saved from His wrath to come. Jesus Christ went to the cross and died as my representative, it means that if I refuse to believe on Him as my substitute for my penalty then I must bear my own punishment. If I refuse Him to be my substitute, then I must pay the penalty in full. Amen.

You see Isaiah the prophet said the Suffering Servant, Jesus Christ, would be http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8792000/8792008.stm"wounded for our transgressions and bruised for our iniquities.[/b]" Why though? Well because The LORD ? was laying on Him "the iniquities of us all."

Christ gave Himself a ransom for many. The one who knew no sin ? made sin for us. On the cross Christ became a curse for us and so redeemed us from the curse of the law. We are redeemed by the precious blood of Christ shed on Calvary. He gave himself a ransom for all.

Jesus had to pay the price alone and tasted spiritual death for every man. He felt the way a lost sinner feels, without Himself having sinned. The innocent sufferer was suffering for the guilty.

Therefore the invitation is clear: "Come unto me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Matt. 11:28). Come, sinners! Come harlots! Come blasphemers! Come, murders! Come, adulterers! Come @LordZuko
    ! "And him that comes to me I will in no wise cast out" (Jn. 6:37).

So the choice is yours my friend. You can have Christ bear the reproach of your sin and the full wrath of ? that was poured out for it on the cross 2,000 years ago or you can die in your sins and face the wrath of ? forever and ever in the lake of fire.

Amen.

? sound like a scorned ? .

It's a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living ? . Amen.

How can you stand in the presence of the One who created the sun? He shines infinitely more brighter than the sun my friend. How can you survive such an encounter on the day of judgment without a covering for your sin, which is the blood of Jesus Christ? It's impossible my friend.

But if you are with ? and you stand with Him, all things are possible. For nothing shall be impossible with ? . Amen.

Do you love Him?

you keep making these threats and ? about who and what ? is and then asking me "do you love him?" pause.

? you are in a abusive relationship with somebody you've never met. that ? wild. you are a battered woman, scared to leave her husband because of what he might do. I can't even say you living in his house.

DOU you are a battered housewife before you even get a ring, a house, or ? even layin an eye on the ? .

Do you want the power of ? to reside in your body my friend?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    I'm not the Savior though. I'm pointing you to the Savior. Yeshua is the one to whom you are accountable. He it is that will judge both the living and the dead. And I tell you @skpjr78 except you repent you shall die in your sins. Therefore I plead with you to be reconciled back to ? , for why will you die and spend eternity in the flame that will never be extinguished?

Lol at the bolded. Foh with that do as I say not as I do ?

I'm not interested in having a relationship let alone repenting to the ? of hypocrisy. Your ? either needs to check his morality or get some new representatives. Either he or the ppl who claim to follow him are full of ? . Which one is it @DoUwant2go2Heaven @imgoingtoheavenru?

You have a will to do as you please as long as you have breath. But guess what my friend?

There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    so is the devil keeping it 100 an anything else a false sense of security

The devil is a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Amen.

Yeshua is the way, the truth, and the life! He loves you my friend! And no one will ever come to the Father except through Him. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    I think pastor hambone may have had enough. @DoUwant2go2Heaven hasnt been in here in a few days. I guess he cant deal black people that have broken the chains of spiritual and mental slavery.

I'm still here. Bout to post a new video of ? using me to glorify His name! Hallelujah! I am occupying till He comes, working in His vineyard to win those who are appointed to inherit eternal life. Amen. For The idle mind is the devils playground. Amen.

Do you know Him?
  • b1grobtheking
    b1grobtheking Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    if yall get a chance,check out this video.....homie breaks it all down perfectly....check his channel out,he giving some real knowledge and game....its def worth your time if you really have alot of questions.maybe after @douwant2go2heaven watch it,he might get his mind right.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N5MtrXUtDk
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you cannot convert people over the internet all you are going to do is set yourself up for ridicule
  • zzombie
    edited March 2016
    Options
    can somebody tell me how to embed videos now???
  • zzombie
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    can somebody tell me how to embed videos now???

forget it i figured it out
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Praise Lucifer, Lord of Light. Descended from heaven to bestow enlightenment and truth upon all humanity.

Ask yourselves saints, where would you be today if it weren't for the Son of the morning? You'd still be stuck in a garden running around butt ass nekkid, ignorant to Versace, Givenchy, Gucci, Pelle, Polo, not that Assn. ? I mean RL.
    Imagine the world ladies without Real Housewives of Atlanta. Imagine if you could only ? one ? for the rest of your life and that's the first ? you ever ? or kiss for that matter.
    Imagine never knowing what eating ? felt like ladies. Fellas imagine never feeling the glorious sensation of head. Imagine that existence.
    That is the existence yahweh wished for you. Lucifer the great benefactor of humanity, the ultimate philanthropist told the woman to eat of this fruit you will surely not die. And she did not. She lived, she lived having gained the capacity to know good and evil, pleasure and pain, heaven and hell all within a lifetime.

Yahweh wanted to curse you with sameness with the hell of banality and the mundane. Lucifer showed you how to take a brief existence, a mere puff of smoke in the expanse of all eternity, and stretch it into a lifetime of excitement and wonder, and adventure.

Lucifer is your true lord. Because he asks not for you to worship him but for you to find the ? in you to worship, to explore all this life has to offer.

If you want Lucifer to be your father, well with your father you will go when ? comes to put down all sin and rebellion forever. But words can not express the pain that I feel for you my friend. And words can not express the pain that you will literally feel for all eternity as you're tormented day and night forever and ever in the lake of fire. Amen.

And if you don't agree, boo-hoo. ? makes the rules and He will get the last word. No matter how many tears you shed on the last day the angels will take your resurrected body containing your immortal soul and cast it alive into the lake of fire where the smoke of your torment will ascend forever and ever. Amen.

BUT ? !!!!!!!!!

Who so loved the world gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Amen.

And ? so loved the world that he is prepared to send you to eternal pain and torment for disagreeing with his precious holy wisdom.

? sounds like more of a petty pernicious child than a deity that's existed forever.

Sinners go to the lake of fire because they refused His love @LordZuko. You see because ? loved us Jesus Christ died for our sins so that we could be saved from His wrath to come. Jesus Christ went to the cross and died as my representative, it means that if I refuse to believe on Him as my substitute for my penalty then I must bear my own punishment. If I refuse Him to be my substitute, then I must pay the penalty in full. Amen.

You see Isaiah the prophet said the Suffering Servant, Jesus Christ, would be http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8792000/8792008.stm"wounded for our transgressions and bruised for our iniquities.[/b]" Why though? Well because The LORD ? was laying on Him "the iniquities of us all."

Christ gave Himself a ransom for many. The one who knew no sin ? made sin for us. On the cross Christ became a curse for us and so redeemed us from the curse of the law. We are redeemed by the precious blood of Christ shed on Calvary. He gave himself a ransom for all.

Jesus had to pay the price alone and tasted spiritual death for every man. He felt the way a lost sinner feels, without Himself having sinned. The innocent sufferer was suffering for the guilty.

Therefore the invitation is clear: "Come unto me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Matt. 11:28). Come, sinners! Come harlots! Come blasphemers! Come, murders! Come, adulterers! Come @LordZuko

So the choice is yours my friend. You can have Christ bear the reproach of your sin and the full wrath of ? that was poured out for it on the cross 2,000 years ago or you can die in your sins and face the wrath of ? forever and ever in the lake of fire.

Amen.

How can you stand in the presence of the One who created the sun? He shines infinitely more brighter than the sun my friend. How can you survive such an encounter on the day of judgment without a covering for your sin, which is the blood of Jesus Christ? It's impossible my friend.

But if you are with ? and you stand with Him, all things are possible. For nothing shall be impossible with ? . Amen.

Do you love Him?

you keep making these threats and ? about who and what ? is and then asking me "do you love him?" pause.

? you are in a abusive relationship with somebody you've never met. that ? wild. you are a battered woman, scared to leave her husband because of what he might do. I can't even say you living in his house.

DOU you are a battered housewife before you even get a ring, a house, or ? even layin an eye on the ? .

is the presence of ? inside you right now? Is he overpowering? Did you rejoice when the mighty ? came into your body?
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

BUT ? !!!!!!!!!

Amen.

Do you love Him?

4OVLKQc.gif
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good drops, my only issue is that it is "Christian scholars" debunking these claims that Christianity wasn't copied from earlier religions....how convenient....you have any people who aren't Christian saying Christianity wasn't copied from pagan religions??

I find it odd that they adopted things from pagan religions like celebrating jesus on December 25 th because of winter and a lot of other celebrations going on to appeal to people but didn't adopt any of the stories or parallels to also make Christianity appeal as well
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Studying comparative religions is interesting and religions do adopt other cultures practices and thinking just putting their own spin to it. That definitely been done multiple of times within various of cultures. Israelites have done it, Egyptians have done it, Greeks have done it and etc. It just goes to show that religion is mostly an cultural phenomenon that is made to look at the all to be end from their viewpoint protecting their culture. Culture is important to the protection of the identity of a group of people's history, customs, language, ideology, practices, celebrations, how they view the world and how they go about to defending it. Yet, they infuse things that just work for their betterment from other people.
  • zzombie
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Good drops, my only issue is that it is "Christian scholars" debunking these claims that Christianity wasn't copied from earlier religions....how convenient....you have any people who aren't Christian saying Christianity wasn't copied from pagan religions??

I find it odd that they adopted things from pagan religions like celebrating jesus on December 25 th because of winter and a lot of other celebrations going on to appeal to people but didn't adopt any of the stories or parallels to also make Christianity appeal as well

That's like saying a lawyer should be dunk nuclear physicist Only PEOPLE who actually study something can properly can explain it and just to let you know not every christian scholar is actually a christian not every Jewish scholar is a practicing jew.

I don't understand the bold
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are Muslims who are christian scholars or religious scholars in general who produce great works and unbias works.
  • jetlifebih
    Options

That's like saying a lawyer should be dunk nuclear physicist Only PEOPLE who actually study something can properly can explain it and just to let you know not every christian scholar is actually a christian not every Jewish scholar is a practicing jew.

I don't think Christians can't debunk it, I'm just weary, especially since it only benefits them to debunk that they stole concepts or stories from other religions
  • zzombie
    Options

I don't think Christians can't debunk it, I'm just weary, especially since it only benefits them to debunk that they stole concepts or stories from other religions

What you have to keep in mind is that ultimately the O.T is about ? creating Israel from the already existing people of the region so Jewish culture is naturally going to have some similarities in form but not necessarily in meaning.
    If you have a cousin and you both write family histories your stories are going to be similar but also very different so the jewish culture that gave birth to Christianity is not a plagiarized copy it's authentically from the region

Christians did not steal any concepts Christianity is an evolution of Judaism so apart from the Jewish elements in it there are no stolen concepts just appropriated symbols and a few hoildays.
  • jetlifebih
    Options

What you have to keep in mind is that ultimately the O.T is about ? creating Israel from the already existing people of the region so Jewish culture is naturally going to have some similarities in form but not necessarily in meaning.
    If you have a cousin and you both write family histories your stories are going to be similar but also very different so the jewish culture that gave birth to Christianity is not a plagiarized copy it's authentically from the region

Christians did not steal any concepts Christianity is an evolution of Judaism so apart from the Jewish elements in it there are no stolen concepts just appropriated symbols and a few hoildays.

Were these existing people , pagans with their own culture and religion?