Real World: Go Big or Go Home (Las Vegas)

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
Got some wild characters on here..

This racist chick has to go, she is so ignorant and racially insensitive. Soon as I seen her casting video and seen the confederate flag, I knew there would be issues and here we go.

Comments

• VIBE
    Options
    Black chick, CJ I think, is cool as ? , sad story about her parents

Her and Dean kept their heads cool when southern girl wouldn't shut up about her stupidity

Girl w the black hair that likes Jungle dude is annoy as ?

Looks like it's going to finally be a good season after the last few duds
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll check it out. I hate racists white ppl so I might cringe.
  • VIBE
    Options
    They try to give her the benefit of the doubt and talk w her but it seems from previews that ? goes horrible for her
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at dude not being able to fight off his inner ? and still trying to ? that racist chick. She could get it but the ? she was saying was ridiculous. Goes to show you how deep rooted that ? is.

White girl started that meeting for attention then Ceejay hit em with that story about her fam and everybody shut the ? up. Lol. That's a lot of information for the first couple days. I like her tho pretty, smart and thick af.

All those ? clowned that weirdo dude on sight then halfway through the day they were ready to ? . I wonder how he's gonna play that ? .

I like the premise. Cool way to maybe inject better competition or athletes into the challenge pool.
  • VIBE
    Options
    She needs to learn to have a filter, that, and they need to tell her what she is saying is racist and offensive.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't know they were still doing this show
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    I love Ceejai ratchet thick ass. ? that Donald trump looking racist cac Jenna. Dean need to stop being a ? . These down south crakkkers are the worse type of ppl speaking from someone that lives down here.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love Ceejai ratchet thick ass. ? that Donald trump looking racist cac Jenna. Dean need to stop being a ? . These down south crakkkers are the worse type of ppl speaking from someone that lives down here.
    homie looked at CJ and had the nerves to say the white chick had ass huh? banish him to ? island
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in the first las vegas real world they stayed at the palm

in the second vegas visit they stayed at the hard rock

this season its the golden spike wtf i never ehard of that i think its probably in the dustiest part of the hotel district downtown -- there isnt even pictures of the hotel readily accessible on the hotels website

they must be working on a shoestring budget

i wonder how many locations they went down the list before they settled on golden spike
  • VIBE
    Options
    should've stayed at the Planet Hollywood, but I would imagine these owners turn down the idea because of how hectic it can get.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't know they were still doing this show

[img]https://memecrunch.com/meme/HZGT/? -is-wildin/image.png?w=500&c=1[/img]
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Lol these ? is easy takes. That kailah (sp?) chick put that ? on the table. Seems like dionne beat it up tho. *high five*

Lol at this ? saying he looked like Wesley Snipes when he dressed drag. Made no sense. Like ? you black as ? without the make up. Bruh will chase a racist white but he was not trying to put on that dress. Lmao. Bet the ? he's divorcing is some basic white chick too.

I wonder what chick is gonna say to her mom. Low key ether she got adopted when her younger sister was born like she was a throw in on the deal already 3 yrs old.. Thats ether.

I don't really watch the after show. But the host that was on there last night could really get this d and a 18 yr deal. ? . She's butter.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL black dude looks like currensy
    curreny.jpg
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? Dean lips cracked then a mufucka during his interviews..
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    Lol Dione said "Last week I was homeless, and now look at me!"
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    Lol these ? is easy takes. That kailah (sp?) chick put that ? on the table. Seems like dionne beat it up tho. *high five*

Lol at this ? saying he looked like Wesley Snipes when he dressed drag. Made no sense. Like ? you black as ? without the make up. Bruh will chase a racist white but he was not trying to put on that dress. Lmao. Bet the ? he's divorcing is some basic white chick too.

I wonder what chick is gonna say to her mom. Low key ether she got adopted when her younger sister was born like she was a throw in on the deal already 3 yrs old.. Thats ether.

I don't really watch the after show. But the host that was on there last night could really get this d and a 18 yr deal. ? . She's butter.

On the After Show...Dione looked homeless, ? kinda sneakers he had on, dude looked poor LOL
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe ill pop in for a show.. or check the premier but i havent watch and actually real world in a minute
  • KingFreeman
    Options

On the After Show...Dione looked homeless, ? kinda sneakers he had on, dude looked poor LOL

Yeah he's definitely a thrift shop shopping ass ? masking it as swag.
    That ? Dean lips cracked then a mufucka during his interviews..

? could absorb a whole ChapStick with them ashy ass lips.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    homie looked at CJ and had the nerves to say the white chick had ass huh? banish him to ? island

yooo i was legit irate with that ? for that ? . like bruh....you not serious, cant be......
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm noticing that the production values took a hit this season
    Now you see a lot of wideshots and cuts to where you can clearly see production in the room. Seems like they just stopped caring about maintaining the semblance of it just being a few people in a house.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Ceejai could get this meat every ? night.
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    That racist ? was wack at that strip show cryin and ? , she didnt HAVE to go up there, she coulda curved that ? from the jump...
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    She was extra but she told them from time she wasn't ? with that. And she sat out the way. They were ? for that.

Not sure why she tried her bf with that ? tho. There was no need to call him and tell him all that. He would have shook that ? off when watching the episode. She made ? worst.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    They weren't wrong but she should've never told him ? .