Real World: Go Big or Go Home (Las Vegas)

Options

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mormon ? hela thick!!!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is trash thus far....I watch it for CJ
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't nobody going to post pictures of the ?
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Ain't nobody going to post pictures of the ?

I went through a whole page and a half expecting to see some females and nothin. Come on guys, this is a team effort
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is trash thus far....I watch it for CJ

She is cool as ?
  • Max.
    Options
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad they calling Jenna out as a bigot. Bigot ? shouldn't even be offended.
  • ghostdog56
    Options
    That black dude is a ? , he still wants that white ? after finding out she's a racist. Smh at this ? saying that he is putting her on a pedestal
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ ole boy scumbaging that Kailah chick.

had her standing there in tears speechless

Cold world
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Lmao @ ole boy scumbaging that Kailah chick.

had her standing there in tears speechless

Cold world

He didn't even do her ? tho. She set the terms like that.. then switched up... that's what happens when you ? down the wrong chick properly tho. Initially they just want to try it but once u give it to em they want it all the time, and he living with her. He hasnt scumbagged her yet tho. Its still coming.
    That clip of her speechless gonna scar her for life lol. Looked like she was about to fall out.

Dean. Smmfh. At this point he needs to smash just to redeem himself for the coonery in my eyes.
    Wonder who put the info out on jenna. Could be anyone from the cast to people working on the show.
    I didn't even disagree with what she said about seeing ? ppl have sex but you can't say that to a ? dude lol.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    MTV-REAL-WORLD-GIRLS.jpg

Stable is decent this year. Wouldn't touch spongebob in the middle there but just based on physical the other 3 would get it beat up.
  • ghostdog56
    Options
    I only seen the first episode, is the black dude getting any closer to ? the racist ? and has she done any other racist ? lately
  • BangEm_Bart
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ? racist af. I'm pretty sure someone in production got fed up and wrote it online. I would've done the same ? . If I was on the show, I wouldn't even converse with the ? for the rest of the season nor explain to her of her bigotry. I agree with saying she don't wanna see ? ppl ? . That wouldn't even be a conversation and I wouldn't be offended for being called homophobic. I would just agree with the sensitive ? if he called me one and move on. *shrugs*
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    I'm surprised they weren't posting how Dean was a ? online.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    ? racist af. I'm pretty sure someone in production got fed up and wrote it online. I would've done the same ? . If I was on the show, I wouldn't even converse with the ? for the rest of the season nor explain to her of her bigotry. I agree with saying she don't wanna see ? ppl ? . That wouldn't even be a conversation and I wouldn't be offended for being called homophobic. I would just agree with the sensitive ? if he called me one and move on. *shrugs*

I agree but I haven't heard anyone actually try and learn her tho. None of em kicking knowledge.
    ? dude was her bff when she was saying racist ? but now he can't stand her...
    Writing ? online anonymously is petty to me.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never seen someone so thirsty, dude is 'planting the seeds' like he said but she would never give him the time or day, when she gets back home she's gonna revert back to her racist and homophobic language w her family. Dean is pitiful.

Dione shattered Kailah's heart. Hilarious. If I remember correctly, she's the one who stated that they were just gonna ? once and move on. She got infatuated and emotionally involved while Dione was able to keep it moving. It's beyond pitiful watching her sulk around the house and club. She's a very awkward person.

That other white chick who likes Dione is bothered, too, but she doesn't let it show as much.

When Jenna said, "Hey, Dione, come here." He said, "no thank you Jenna" I was dying.

CeeJay is the coolest one on there.

The bisexual dude is weird, he only became offended when Jenna, who he befriended, and was Jenna's only friend, said that she found homosexual sex disgusting. Which, IMO, wasn't a horrible thing to say. It wasn't homophobic. If a homosexual says sex between two hetero's is disgusting, is that heterophobic? Nah.

He's obviously the dude spilling the beans on the net, he seems like that type of petty ass person.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    ? ppl messy af for no reason. I'm homophobic because a lot of them ? up in the head and are sociopaths that try too hard to conform society into their ways. They literally pervert everything.
  • Max.
    Options
    The mormon chick in a bikini thick as ? few episodes back

Mmm!!
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    They still make Real World?

I miss Coral

5645coralsmith00042wa5ic.gif
    2656394828_8cb7a183a1.jpg?v=0

wasnt she ? with some cac?

then she smokes cigs

IMMEDIATE turn off
  • Max.
    Options
    Im tryna figure out how this 5'6 cac is actually getn ?
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Lol... I don't watch next mans like that... You know or you don't...
  • Max.
    Options
    Its a tv show bruh...lol dude is a homeless disco inferno that got 2 ? in house n smashed some creo chick

No hate..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    That Kia broad was fine...funny thing is the ? brother was using his cell phone at the bar, they used to confiscate cellphones and ? ....that Kayla chick is mad annoying and CJ is cool as ? ....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Im like if the ? dude was ? on the church of scientology like he does on the Mormon church he d be dead as fick right now
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Im dying at im from the South....im from Atlanta