Real World: Go Big or Go Home (Las Vegas)

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt get the purpose of the theme cuz aint no one went hme until the fight. Why didt they remove jenna wen she came at ceejai firsy
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Jenna had no chance ceejai gave her that ground and pound. Her eye got blacked. Punk ? .

anderson-silva_nate-marquardt-1.gif

Dean is one turncoat ass ? . Bout "my image". What image ? ? I would leave the show off gp. At least they both got kicked tho cause if it was just ceejai I'd have to boycott this ? . Glad they let her come back and say bye to everyone at least.

Season was trash btw. Might as well just go back to the original format. First attempt at the new format was alright. But the last two were ? terrible.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man i dont even give a damn about the ? with the door open ? at this point. All that aside CeeJai was a real one. She definitely goes on that short list of black cast members that were actually real..

Im ? that they sent her home, especially since she spared that racist lil ? several times. When she was asked if she wanted ole girl to go home she said nah, i think that the roomates had a chance to send her home twice? and both times CeeJai said nah..

Im hoping to see her back as part of the Challenge show.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "It was so bad, Jenna, it was so bad. DONT BE SURPRISED IF NOBODY TALKS TO YOU TODAY." LOL
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Sabrina -THE MOST USELESS PERSON ON THE SHOW

Jenna - says some dumb ? but the house is just emotional

? carny- nobody cared after few episodes

? dude- a ? nuff said

New dude- WHAT THE ? WAS THIS DUDE TALKN BOUT MASTER MANIPULATOR TF??? WEIRDO

DEAN- fuckn herb/loser didnt get no ? on show not even groupies

CJ- she thinks everything is racist ? was annoying "ratchet"

Kayla- hoe i already dropped her nudes...? got the menality of a teen
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

? dude- a ? nuff said

Post them nudes..
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

? dude- a ? nuff said

Post them nudes..

Few pages back
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Jenna had no chance ceejai gave her that ground and pound. Her eye got blacked. Punk ? .

anderson-silva_nate-marquardt-1.gif

Dean is one turncoat ass ? . Bout "my image". What image ? ? I would leave the show off gp. At least they both got kicked tho cause if it was just ceejai I'd have to boycott this ? . Glad they let her come back and say bye to everyone at least.

Season was trash btw. Might as well just go back to the original format. First attempt at the new format was alright. But the last two were ? terrible.

cosign. He some ole hoe ass ? for that "i wanted to stand up for cj but then jenna would say i attacked her too ? " also or whatever the ? he was kickin. like bruh, theres cameras, be a man and hold ya nuts. Lil white chick got him crying bout living the life of a ? and ? smh.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    and lets not act like CJ wouldnt provoke the ? wit jenna to a certain degree tho and then play innocent when ? escalated. That was my only prob. She would take mad ? then when jenna fault back, it was ohhh i cant believe she got me out my element....

? , you wanted the beef cuz you felt she was a racist. Own that ? . lol that ratchet comment was not racist in the least but that ole pick cotton ? would have provoked the raft of my ancestors on jennas ass too.

and Lol at being upset about being kicked off a show that would end in 2 days too. "Oh no, i cant have final brunch wit the crew, im so distraught". Motherfuckas got kicked off on the season finale bruh.....? wasnt bout to miss ? lol. that whole ? was overblown.

• Rum Middleton
    Options
    Im behind CeeJai 100%, but she aint have to tell Jenna, "dont yell at her"...she could have just kept quiet..
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Im behind CeeJai 100%, but she aint have to tell Jenna, "dont yell at her"...she could have just kept quiet..

thats wat im saying. i respect her but she also played a major instigator role on this season.
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    And ? MTV, Jenna attacked CeeJai first, when CeeJai pushed her down in self defense..they should have sent her home then..
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    And @damobb2deep you right, she from East St Louis, she said it last night..
  • Rum Middleton
    Options

But her Twitter says ATL...
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But her Twitter says ATL...
    She goes to school out that way..
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ass whooping had me clapping and crying tears of joy. I also was hurt when CeeJai got kicked off. The whole rest of the cast was cool but Jenna. Chris was annoying but grew on me. Dione was funny af. I initially thought Dean was a ? but he's aight in my book. Glad Sabrina found her mom's. She could get this meat! Can someone up the pic of Jenna with a black eye so I could make it my profile pic?

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was like watching a UFC fight; jumped up yelling "YEAH GET THAT ? , CEEJAI!!"

Jenna had me heated..

Hopefully her career is ruined
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    It was like watching a UFC fight; jumped up yelling "YEAH GET THAT ? , CEEJAI!!"

Jenna had me heated..

Hopefully her career is ruined

not when donald trump out chea
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Man, i can't believe they let that broad say all that ? on air, i wish CJ would've beat that ? until she looked like Sloth.
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    That ass whooping had me clapping and crying tears of joy. I also was hurt when CeeJai got kicked off. The whole rest of the cast was cool but Jenna. Chris was annoying but grew on me. Dione was funny af. I initially thought Dean was a ? but he's aight in my book. Glad Sabrina found her mom's. She could get this meat! Can someone up the pic of Jenna with a black eye so I could make it my profile pic?

I honestly wouldnt put it past MTV to add make up to that bitchs eye, make it look worse than it really was...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why is her face so orange? she looks like an Oompa Loompa w a black eye
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dean is a worthless brotha. He really just sat there and watched the whole ? go down? I hope that was just some weird editing because once that "pick some cotton" ? happened that tv would have been ripped out of the socket. And if he was too scared to get loose he should have at least got Ceejai out of there so she didn't spaz and get kicked off (although I'm glad she did).

Passive ass ? .
  • BangEm_Bart
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Na, he handled it right. Makes no sense in spazzing out on someone's ignorance when you can just disassociate yourself from them especially when the whole crew has already shun it to light and done the same. I would've ignored her from the beginning of the season and when the chance came to vote her off, I would've easily. It's better to outsmart her than stoop to her level.

Ceejai was in the right for kicking her ass but she did add gas to the flame by intervening in the conversation instead of just listening. The true comment that triggered her was Jenna saying She feels like shooting someone. She was just tense and tired of ignoring her bigotry and anyone of us would've snapped in that situation especially when she charged at her first and then pretended that she blacked out without a proper apology like all closet racists.

Jenna been had a disdain towards minorities so it wasn't like she could hide her true motives to the world. All she could do is smile and laugh it off and pretend she's not that way. She was born phony and that's why she's been in abusive relationships. Enough guys have whooped her ass and her confederate flag totting family were homeless when she was growing up.

All of this is called karma and will put CeeJai in a positive spotlight for her career. I hope they bring her back for the challenges and keep Jenna off the air permanently. I also hope this prevents Jenna from ever getting hired to a good job. I hope all her boyfriends and future husband continues to beat the ? outta that potato sack faced bigoted ? and I hope this post gets fowarded to her Twitter account so that she can do this world a favor and off herself like all bigots and George Zimmerman like ppl.