DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Rum nitty
    Rum Nitty 3-0
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rum nitty
    Nitty had two to three times as many punches per round ...... Chess has cheerleaders that most of the time probably didn't know what they was oooo and aaahhh about lol
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Nitty had two to three times as many punches per round ...... Chess has cheerleaders that most of the time probably didn't know what they was oooo and aaahhh about lol

Cmon Bruh chess went to the west coast versus a west coast ? and rocked the crowd cut it out
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rum nitty
    I'm not meaning he had his people with him ....I mean the crowd be hyping up more off of dude more so his stage presence than what he actually says .....I'm even guilty of this

Still Nitty 3-0
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll put the deuce deuce to his chest like OJ Bobby Johnson s son...and I aint watch that battle since the day it dropped....Nitty>>>>>
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chess
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    I'm not meaning he had his people with him ....I mean the crowd be hyping up more off of dude more so his stage presence than what he actually says .....I'm even guilty of this

Still Nitty 3-0

Speak for yourself homie, just because YOU can't comprehend bars doesn't mean everybody else can't.

I challenge you to quote a bar that was wack from Chess yet the crowd still overhyped it

Since you claim he spits bars that don't make sense yet still get crowd reaction, go ahead and quote one of those bars and I'll tell you why it's hot