Megyn Kelly Going On Vacation After Trump Leaned on Her Azz

Options
Logic Last
Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
? is shook. She shakin like a dice game. She got no problem using her show to bully, slander and smear but when she get banged on its a ? problem.

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    She got no problem using her show to bully, slander and smear-
    or, in other words, "asking Trump legitimate questions he can't answer."

• Logic Last
    Options
    janklow wrote: »

Don't let your hate for Trump shadow the fact that he humiliates Fox News on the regular
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't let your hate for Trump shadow the fact that he humiliates Fox News on the regular

EXACTLY. Trump ? with the democrats. He's cool with obama and friends with hillery. He's playing the republicans. They even questioned his loyalty because they see it too. As soon as they get on him he says something crazy about the democrats. Trump knows the republican crowed very well(ignorant white people) and he plays the role accordingly. He doesn't want to be president. This ? is for attention and bragging rights. Watch him drop out as soon as he gets rid of the republican competition and endorse his friend hillery. Trump is a damn democrat and just became a republican to ? ? up and get attention lol. Trump was ? on them before he started to run, chilled out and played ball, then went ham when he started gaining momentum.

Trump a damn fool!!!!!!!!!!!
  • janklow
    Options
    Trump's argument against Kelly is basically screaming "SHE'S A GIIIRL AND SHE WAS MEAN TO ME" 1000 times. obviously he's proven that if a turbo-rich man gives his autistic son millions (and facilitates millions more), that son can be successful. so that's nice for him.

but if you want to tell me she's "slandering" Trump, it's worth noting that calling Trump out on ? isn't slander or bullying.
  • Logic Last
    Options
    Trump's argument against Kelly is basically screaming "SHE'S A GIIIRL AND SHE WAS MEAN TO ME" 1000 times. obviously he's proven that if a turbo-rich man gives his autistic son millions (and facilitates millions more), that son can be successful. so that's nice for him.

but if you want to tell me she's "slandering" Trump, it's worth noting that calling Trump out on ? isn't slander or bullying.

Megyn Kelly moved her bowels all over Black Lives Matter. Let's just enjoy two enemies of ours at war with each other. No mercy, no sympathy.
  • Logic Last
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »

EXACTLY. Trump ? with the democrats. He's cool with obama and friends with hillery. He's playing the republicans. They even questioned his loyalty because they see it too. As soon as they get on him he says something crazy about the democrats. Trump knows the republican crowed very well(ignorant white people) and he plays the role accordingly. He doesn't want to be president. This ? is for attention and bragging rights. Watch him drop out as soon as he gets rid of the republican competition and endorse his friend hillery. Trump is a damn democrat and just became a republican to ? ? up and get attention lol. Trump was ? on them before he started to run, chilled out and played ball, then went ham when he started gaining momentum.

Trump a damn fool!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump doesn't care if he wins or loses he's a billionaire. Trump is just as surprised as everyone else at how well he's doing.
  • janklow
    Options
    Megyn Kelly moved her bowels all over Black Lives Matter. Let's just enjoy two enemies of ours at war with each other. No mercy, no sympathy.
    well, Kelly's not the one running for president. also... it's fine to criticize whoever for whatever legitimate reasons, but in this Trump-versus-Kelly spat i think Trump's 99% in the wrong. so...

• Logic Last
    Options
    well, Kelly's not the one running for president. also... it's fine to criticize whoever for whatever legitimate reasons, but in this Trump-versus-Kelly spat i think Trump's 99% in the wrong. so...

Megyn Kelly went at Melissa Harris Perry. What goes around.
  • janklow
    Options
    Megyn Kelly went at Melissa Harris Perry. What goes around.
    what about this statement tells us that Trump should get a pass? because i thought we were talking about Trump here...
  • rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    Options

Man I don't get why Black Lives Matter is so important. Its garbage.
  • rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    Options

All these people get off by making it look like they care about black people. Spend more time solving problems instead of just pointing out people who do wrong things. We can do the same thing in our community.
  • Logic Last
    Options

Man I don't get why Black Lives Matter is so important. Its garbage.

That's because you're a Pale Face Devil