2 explosions in belgium airport(they almost got mutumbo)

Options

Comments

• Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im pretty apathetic to most things Belgium .... but I wouldn't use this tragedy as an opportunity to say "f*ck all things Belgium". I think the timing is bit much and a tad bit insensitive imo.

Plus those responsible for committing extreme acts of terrorism on the Belgian people aren't doing this sh*t cause of what happened 100+ years ago ... They could give 2 sh*ts about the slavery and the genocide that took place back then.

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn man RIP to the fallen
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Belgium waffles are the worst. You can't spread the butter evenly like you can with the regular kind. Thumbs down.

A good Belgian waffle needs no spread of butter or anything but maybe some whipped cream and or fruit.
    Who spreads butter on a Belgian waffle?? Get it together @babelipsss
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im in Holland at the moment, been to Belgium a million times...I dont know man, cant defend against these types of attacks without turning into a police State, losing allmost all things that make life open like we love it now...

direct consequence of waging war all over the mid East n africa...just like the existance of IS is a consequence of the Iraqi invasion...

and now it seems like IS is bringing the EU and Russia together...

? up ? all around
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Four American Mormon missionaries injured in Attack in Belgium"

IC : F*cka Mormon Missionary !!!

But I ain't got a hand in no missionary.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never seen that gif used so many times in one thread lmao.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The more posts I read on this forum, the more I realize y'all are becoming the thing you hate the most.

He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself~ Nietzsche
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rip ...slide to the left
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #BRUSSELS UPDATE:
    • AK-47 found next to dead bomber
    • Unexploded suicide belt discovered
    • 34 people dead, 170 injured
    • 20 dead in metro
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bottom line: the angst amongst posters in this thread who dgaf stems from them Knowing Belgium/Paris/the majority of whites period dgaf when tragedy strikes black ppl... Its hard for the most victimized and hated group of ppl to sympathize with those who refuse to even empathize with them, so insensitive comments are expected and understandable imo

It is what it is
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Belgium waffles are the worst. You can't spread the butter evenly like you can with the regular kind. Thumbs down.

A good Belgian waffle needs no spread of butter or anything but maybe some whipped cream and or fruit.
    Who spreads butter on a Belgian waffle?? Get it together @babelipsss

I do good sir and I don't eat whipped cream
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Bottom line: the angst amongst posters in this thread who dgaf stems from them Knowing Belgium/Paris/the majority of whites period dgaf when tragedy strikes black ppl... Its hard for the most victimized and hated group of ppl to sympathize with those who refuse to even empathize with them, so insensitive comments are expected and understandable imo

It is what it is

I get this..what i dont get is "thats what they get for commiting that genocide"

Thats like if ISIS drove a carbomb into your living room and blew your block up and said "this is for the drone strikes! Death to America!"

You gonna be like ? I aint drone nobody
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

It is what it is

I get this..what i dont get is "thats what they get for commiting that genocide"

Thats like if ISIS drove a carbomb into your living room and blew your block up and said "this is for the drone strikes! Death to America!"

Country wars and bombings aren't individually based like that though. You only seen as an american regardless of whether you supported bombings from drones or not.

That ? is dumb and ? up.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It is what it is

You are correct. I would also respond by calling out our Govt. for participating in killing innocents in those countries. I would lay the blame equally. Not fall victim to American propaganda while they sit looking dumb founded like they have no idea why these crazies are responding to the way they are.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

It is what it is

You are correct. I would also respond by calling out our Govt. for participating in killing innocents in those countries. I would lay the blame equally. Not fall victim to American propaganda while they sit looking dumb founded like they have no idea why these crazies are responding to the way they are.

This is the ? that bothers me the most. Starting ? and then when people fight back they act like I didn't do nothing to yall for yall to be acting like this.

There is a reason why one persons terrorist is another persons freedom fighter.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Screen%20Shot%202016-03-23%20at%206.00.30%20AM_o4hts3.png

look at these women beating , no ? getting IS ?

they might have stole camels too
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Screen%20Shot%202016-03-23%20at%206.00.30%20AM_o4hts3.png

look at these women beating , no ? getting IS ?

That's them. Saw them at the gas station this morning.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

It is what it is

This is the ? that bothers me the most. Starting ? and then when people fight back they act like I didn't do nothing to yall for yall to be acting like this.

How does that even apply to isis in anyway? Especially since there has been no soild proof that they participated in the Iraq insurgency and that Abu Omar al-Baghdadi(ISL former leader) was killed by Iraqi military.

This isn't a pretense to them fighting for freedom nor do they pretend it is. They are trying to violently overthrow a government that was "democratically elected." Nothing more nothing less
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »

It is what it is

How does that even apply to isis in anyway? Especially since there has been no soildees roof that they participatedon't in the Iraq insurgency and that Abu Omar al-Baghdadi(ISL former leader) was killed by Iraqi military.

This isn't a pretense to them fighting for freedom nor do they pretend it is. They are trying to violently overthrow a government that was "democratically elected." Nothing more nothing less

Fix this so I can grasp what you saying. Then I'll reply
  • The_Jackal
    Options

It is what it is

How does that even apply to isis in anyway? Especially since there has been no soildees roof that they participatedon't in the Iraq insurgency and that Abu Omar al-Baghdadi(ISL former leader) was killed by Iraqi military.

Fix this so I can grasp what you saying. Then I'll reply

Solid proof they participated* my bad auto correct but go ahead.
  • D. Morgan
    edited March 2016
    Options

It is what it is

How does that even apply to isis in anyway? Especially since there has been no soild proof that they participated in the Iraq insurgency and that Abu Omar al-Baghdadi(ISL former leader) was killed by Iraqi military.

My comment wasn't only focused on ISIS cause they aren't the only people labeled as terrorists. You have also understand that for many the Iraqi military was put into place, trained and armed by outsiders(occupiers). Some of those native people to those countries feel like they are a big part of reason why they have some of these problems in the first place. Not 100% true but some would rather america and other countries mind their business.

How do we know it was a truly fair election? If you feel it wasn't fair and fighting to overthrow it most would feel like they are fighting for freedom. Also the colonist violently overthrew the british government and are labeled as heroes.

IMO anybody or country that goes against and physically fights back against america's plan for them is labeled as a terrorist and a global threat.
  • The_Jackal
    Options

It is what it is

My comment wasn't only focused on ISIS cause they aren't the only people labeled as terrorists. You have also understand that for many the Iraqi military was put into place, trained and armed by outsiders(occupiers). Some of those native people to those countries feel like they are a big part of reason why they have some of these problems in the first place. Not 100% true but some would rather america and other countries mind their business.

How do we know it was a truly fair election? If you feel it wasn't fair and fighting to overthrow it most would feel like they are fighting for freedom. Also the colonist violently overthrew the british government and are labeled as heroes.

IMO anybody or country that goes against and physically fights back against america's plan for them is labeled as a terrorist and a global threat.

The Iraq army and it's political scene was/is wholeheartedly incompetent and corrupt. The only option there is is for an outside source to train them. There NCOS traffic and keep boys as sex slaves and there lower enlisted or constantly high on ? .

That's why I quote "democratically elected." But let's not get this mistaken before we draw a compression between colonist and ISL. Unlike colonist ISL has constantly attacked and targeted civilians from schools to hospitals. They violently oppressed free speech agasint them and have beheaded journalist at a whim. This is all coming from ISL mouth(twitter page) and if you go in the thread in SL you can see for yourself.

As for your opinion sure they are quick to label terrorist groups as such but what groups unjustly deserve that title honestly? Told ? on heew I'm a solider so I always keep my eyes on overseas events incase I do have to deploy but I honestly wish we would let the whole middleeast implode on itself. All three abrahmiac religions will always be in conflict and as, Sunni and Shia muslims will always be in conflict. Just let them ? each other
  • D. Morgan
    Options

It is what it is

The Iraq army and it's political scene was/is wholeheartedly incompetent and corrupt. The only option there is is for an outside source to train them. There NCOS traffic and keep boys as sex slaves and there lower enlisted or constantly high on ? .

That's why I quote "democratically elected." But let's not get this mistaken before we draw a compression between colonist and ISL. Unlike colonist ISL has constantly attacked and targeted civilians from schools to hospitals. They violently oppressed free speech agasint them and have beheaded journalist at a whim. This is all coming from ISL mouth(twitter page) and if you go in the thread in SL you can see for yourself.

As for your opinion sure they are quick to label terrorist groups as such but what groups unjustly deserve that title honestly? Told ? on heew I'm a solider so I always keep my eyes on overseas events incase I do have to deploy but I honestly wish we would let the whole middleeast implode on itself. All three abrahmiac religions will always be in conflict and as, Sunni and Shia muslims will always be in conflict. Just let them ? each other

I'm not really in disagreement with you but damn everything we denounce these people about has been done here in america to black people and abroad by this government at some point. I just like to point out this country's hypocrisy

All I said was some people who america labels as a terrorist is viewed by some over there as a freedom fighter.

So we agree that we just need to mind our business and let them sort it out however they see fit. If that means they ? each other off then so be it.