2 explosions in belgium airport(they almost got mutumbo)

Options
12345679»

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Bottom line: the angst amongst posters in this thread who dgaf stems from them Knowing Belgium/Paris/the majority of whites period dgaf when tragedy strikes black ppl... Its hard for the most victimized and hated group of ppl to sympathize with those who refuse to even empathize with them, so insensitive comments are expected and understandable imo

It is what it is

I get this..what i dont get is "thats what they get for commiting that genocide"

Thats like if ISIS drove a carbomb into your living room and blew your block up and said "this is for the drone strikes! Death to America!"

You gonna be like ? I aint drone nobody

You are correct. I would also respond by calling out our Govt. for participating in killing innocents in those countries. I would lay the blame equally. Not fall victim to American propaganda while they sit looking dumb founded like they have no idea why these crazies are responding to the way they are.

This is the ? that bothers me the most. Starting ? and then when people fight back they act like I didn't do nothing to yall for yall to be acting like this.

There is a reason why one persons terrorist is another persons freedom fighter.

How does that even apply to isis in anyway? Especially since there has been no soild proof that they participated in the Iraq insurgency and that Abu Omar al-Baghdadi(ISL former leader) was killed by Iraqi military.

This isn't a pretense to them fighting for freedom nor do they pretend it is. They are trying to violently overthrow a government that was "democratically elected." Nothing more nothing less

My comment wasn't only focused on ISIS cause they aren't the only people labeled as terrorists. You have also understand that for many the Iraqi military was put into place, trained and armed by outsiders(occupiers). Some of those native people to those countries feel like they are a big part of reason why they have some of these problems in the first place. Not 100% true but some would rather america and other countries mind their business.

How do we know it was a truly fair election? If you feel it wasn't fair and fighting to overthrow it most would feel like they are fighting for freedom. Also the colonist violently overthrew the british government and are labeled as heroes.

IMO anybody or country that goes against and physically fights back against america's plan for them is labeled as a terrorist and a global threat.

The Iraq army and it's political scene was/is wholeheartedly incompetent and corrupt. The only option there is is for an outside source to train them. There NCOS traffic and keep boys as sex slaves and there lower enlisted or constantly high on ? .

That's why I quote "democratically elected." But let's not get this mistaken before we draw a compression between colonist and ISL. Unlike colonist ISL has constantly attacked and targeted civilians from schools to hospitals. They violently oppressed free speech agasint them and have beheaded journalist at a whim. This is all coming from ISL mouth(twitter page) and if you go in the thread in SL you can see for yourself.

As for your opinion sure they are quick to label terrorist groups as such but what groups unjustly deserve that title honestly? Told ? on heew I'm a solider so I always keep my eyes on overseas events incase I do have to deploy but I honestly wish we would let the whole middleeast implode on itself. All three abrahmiac religions will always be in conflict and as, Sunni and Shia muslims will always be in conflict. Just let them ? each other

I'm not really in disagreement with you but damn everything we denounce these people about has been done here in america to black people and abroad by this government at some point. I just like to point out this country's hypocrisy

All I said was some people who america labels as a terrorist is viewed by some over there as a freedom fighter.

So we agree that we just need to mind our business and let them sort it out however they see fit. If that means they ? each other off then so be it.

No I'm not in disagreement with you so to speak just want to see your opinion is all. Ultimately though while I agree at the very least if a unstable country is on the path to become nuclear powered we have to interfere for the safety of the world
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bottom line: the angst amongst posters in this thread who dgaf stems from them Knowing Belgium/Paris/the majority of whites period dgaf when tragedy strikes black ppl... Its hard for the most victimized and hated group of ppl to sympathize with those who refuse to even empathize with them, so insensitive comments are expected and understandable imo

It is what it is

I get this..what i dont get is "thats what they get for commiting that genocide"

Thats like if ISIS drove a carbomb into your living room and blew your block up and said "this is for the drone strikes! Death to America!"

You are correct. I would also respond by calling out our Govt. for participating in killing innocents in those countries. I would lay the blame equally. Not fall victim to American propaganda while they sit looking dumb founded like they have no idea why these crazies are responding to the way they are.

This is the ? that bothers me the most. Starting ? and then when people fight back they act like I didn't do nothing to yall for yall to be acting like this.

How does that even apply to isis in anyway? Especially since there has been no soild proof that they participated in the Iraq insurgency and that Abu Omar al-Baghdadi(ISL former leader) was killed by Iraqi military.

This isn't a pretense to them fighting for freedom nor do they pretend it is. They are trying to violently overthrow a government that was "democratically elected." Nothing more nothing less

My comment wasn't only focused on ISIS cause they aren't the only people labeled as terrorists. You have also understand that for many the Iraqi military was put into place, trained and armed by outsiders(occupiers). Some of those native people to those countries feel like they are a big part of reason why they have some of these problems in the first place. Not 100% true but some would rather america and other countries mind their business.

How do we know it was a truly fair election? If you feel it wasn't fair and fighting to overthrow it most would feel like they are fighting for freedom. Also the colonist violently overthrew the british government and are labeled as heroes.

IMO anybody or country that goes against and physically fights back against america's plan for them is labeled as a terrorist and a global threat.

The Iraq army and it's political scene was/is wholeheartedly incompetent and corrupt. The only option there is is for an outside source to train them. There NCOS traffic and keep boys as sex slaves and there lower enlisted or constantly high on ? .

That's why I quote "democratically elected." But let's not get this mistaken before we draw a compression between colonist and ISL. Unlike colonist ISL has constantly attacked and targeted civilians from schools to hospitals. They violently oppressed free speech agasint them and have beheaded journalist at a whim. This is all coming from ISL mouth(twitter page) and if you go in the thread in SL you can see for yourself.

As for your opinion sure they are quick to label terrorist groups as such but what groups unjustly deserve that title honestly? Told ? on heew I'm a solider so I always keep my eyes on overseas events incase I do have to deploy but I honestly wish we would let the whole middleeast implode on itself. All three abrahmiac religions will always be in conflict and as, Sunni and Shia muslims will always be in conflict. Just let them ? each other

I'm not really in disagreement with you but damn everything we denounce these people about has been done here in america to black people and abroad by this government at some point. I just like to point out this country's hypocrisy

All I said was some people who america labels as a terrorist is viewed by some over there as a freedom fighter.

So we agree that we just need to mind our business and let them sort it out however they see fit. If that means they ? each other off then so be it.

No I'm not in disagreement with you so to speak just want to see your opinion is all. Ultimately though while I agree at the very least if a unstable country is on the path to become nuclear powered we have to interfere for the safety of the world

But its wrong to pick and choose who america feels are entitled to have nuclear weapons. america no matter how much it wants to be is not the world police. That hurts this country more than it helps. IMO.

I get the bold just don't like or respect how america goes about it.
  • The_Jackal
    Options

It is what it is

But its wrong to pick and choose who america feels are entitled to have nuclear weapons. america no matter how much it wants to be is not the world police. That hurts this country more than it helps. IMO.

I guess we are just going to have to agree with have different opinions on it. I will say it's wrong but if a regime says we will constantly ? anyone who values don't align with ours then that's a justifiable case in my opinion. If only because you are ultimately defending yourself.
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    When do you think it's justifiable to invade another country
  • D. Morgan
    Options

It is what it is

I guess we are just going to have to agree with have different opinions on it. I will say it's wrong but if a regime says we will constantly ? anyone who values don't align with ours then that's a justifiable case in my opinion. If only because you are ultimately defending yourself.

Cool cause IMO america is doing the exact same thing they condemning them for along with picking and choosing which people they are so called defending themselves from when it benefits america to do so.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It is what it is

So US involvement in Iraq has nothing to do with ISIS?
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

It is what it is

So US involvement in Iraq has nothing to do with ISIS?

I guess I should phrase it as ISL wasn't formed as a response to Iraqi war. They benefited from thr chaos of war (cheap weapons, individuals gaining fighting expiernce, recruitment) but it's not until Arab spring and Syrian civil war that they make any noticeable moves. There aim has never been then and even now (despite what they say) America or destruction of America.
    ? they been dependent on Western countries with their sale of Oil and gas and even now can barley hold Syria
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Belgium waffles are the worst. You can't spread the butter evenly like you can with the regular kind. Thumbs down.

A good Belgian waffle needs no spread of butter or anything but maybe some whipped cream and or fruit.
    Who spreads butter on a Belgian waffle?? Get it together @babelipsss

I do good sir and I don't eat whipped cream

why do you eat butter but no whipped cream? they both dairy products
    belgian waffle with whipped cream and chocolate>>>>>>
  • D. Morgan
    edited March 2016
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    Belgium waffles are the worst. You can't spread the butter evenly like you can with the regular kind. Thumbs down.

A good Belgian waffle needs no spread of butter or anything but maybe some whipped cream and or fruit.

Both being dairy has nothing to with. I don't like the taste of whipped cream.

Butter & syrup and I'm good to go!! Waffle has to be hot to melt the butter though
    IMG_1057-400x280.jpg
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^Look at that waffle. You can't get even butter distribution. Thumbs down to the Belgium waffle!
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Butter & syrup and I'm good to go!! Waffle has to be hot to melt the butter though
    IMG_1057-400x280.jpg

? that's just a regular ass waffle. Not a Belgian waffle.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

IMG_1057-400x280.jpg

Post a so call belgian waffle then ?
  • The_Jackal
    edited March 2016
    Options
    What's the difference between a Belgian waffle and a regular ass waffle?
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Belgium waffles have those deep squares that you can't butter.
  • D. Morgan
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Belgium waffles have those deep squares that you can't butter.

post a pic. How deep the damn squares cause you acting like I posted a pic of a damn eggo waffle.

Thats why I need my waffle super hot so I can spread the butter as it melts on the hot waffle.

I eat like a fat boy I know my waffles ? !! LLS
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? dun got real when ? arguing ova waffles
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    Man
    French toast>>>>>>waffles
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Point blank period Islam has to be driven out of the western world. Muslim immigration itself must be stopped and Muslims already in the west that can be deported must be.

The Muslim world should really be quarantined as much as possible.

I think all religions are dumb and dangerous because a large number of people who follow them are simpletons, but yeah Islam is the ? worst by far.

At least Christians have the decency to for the most part acknowledge their ? past and also for the most part evolved beyond it. Pretty much all non American Muslims, even the so called "moderate" ones agree with barbaric ? like honor killings and killing people who leave that dirtbag religion

Islam is a cancer on the earth that needs to be cut out. Enough with these savages
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn reading that I realized that came off caucasian as ? and I'm slightly disappointed in myself for that, but ? it...

American Muslims, Fruit of Islam ? ... We good but the rest of these ? gotta go
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

IMG_1057-400x280.jpg

Post a so call belgian waffle then ?

Fam.

Imma show you 2 types. There's the basic that's dipped in a light syrup or icing and then sprinkled with sugar...

Liege_waffle.jpg

Then there's the basic Belgian waffles like the one above that's topped the ? off like these...

with-toppings-by-bayyy-areaaa.jpg

There's a difference.

• Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options