supergangster
supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in AKA Donkey
Nah ? this I edit my post

Comments

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this my math test starts in 2 hour ill go to the school and try study b4 that.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Platinum thread...
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just here for the free post
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They're all gonna laugh at you @supergangster
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suicide thread
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All my good dreams have happy endings...
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got dreams of being rich, nightmares of doing bad
    so whenever im awake all I do is get cash
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why on earth is supergangster banned
  • InsaneMonkeyPuppets
    InsaneMonkeyPuppets Members Posts: 10
    Options
    THIS IS ABSURD!!!!! @supergangster is the goat! Or Nah? @SunflowaSeeds
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
  • mackanaven
    mackanaven Members Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    Options
    they usually revolve around me porking rosie odonell, and i don't know if its a dream or nightmare.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ... I walked up on myself to take a closer look, got scared cuz what if i cant get back in? I got kids!!! and i merged back into myself.

L m F a o.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had a dream I found Jay-Z's rhyme book.

He was giving a concert at this big college with a football stadium. Somehow I stumbled upon his Mead composition notebook. And inside was every rhyme from Reasonable Doubt all the way to the Black Album (at the time).

So I have to find a way to sneak in to where his dressing room was stationed. an alarm went off and the speaker on the intercom said, we have an emergency. The Jay-Z concert will not start until we find his stolen notebook. so now I'm a criminal.

I snuck in the air furnaces and fell through one of the vents and landed in a bucket of laundry. one of the security guards, dressed like agent Smith, ran straight to me. he noticed the notebook in my hand, smiled and said I'll take that. I'm like, but I want to give it to Jay-Z myself. He says, I'll make sure it gets to Hov.

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have ? dreams
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    OK, this is a whopper.

Where do i start? All my life, i had to fight.... KIDDING. All my life i caught sleep paralysis. thats when u wake up and u cant move and u see ? . Started when i was 14. im 40 now. But I been learning about OBE's (that outta body ? ) and astral projection and 2 family members told me that they stepped outside of their bodies and seen themself sleep.

Good ? . Be careful. Doing that a lot taxes the liver energetically. Not to mention what else u may encounter... @Cleveland7venty6

What else have you seen before?
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    OK, this is a whopper.

Where do i start? All my life, i had to fight.... KIDDING. All my life i caught sleep paralysis. thats when u wake up and u cant move and u see ? . Started when i was 14. im 40 now. But I been learning about OBE's (that outta body ? ) and astral projection and 2 family members told me that they stepped outside of their bodies and seen themself sleep.

Good ? . Be careful. Doing that a lot taxes the liver energetically. Not to mention what else u may encounter... @Cleveland7venty6

funny u should ask...

a few weekends ago i felt it coming on and i went in. But this time was crazy. i didnt go in the zone using sound. this time i went in from emotion. for some reason i was thinking about 2pac and how sad it was that he was going to die that night either way because if ? didnt catch him on the street, they was gonna hit him in the parking lot of the club.

so that emotion put me in. please, no "feelings." im serious here. So im in the zone, in my room, sitting on my bed, and a little black dog creep up on me and im just looking at it wondering why is it here?

i figured it out, kinda a long story, but its cool.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    OK, this is a whopper.

funny u should ask...

a few weekends ago i felt it coming on and i went in. But this time was crazy. i didnt go in the zone using sound. this time i went in from emotion. for some reason i was thinking about 2pac and how sad it was that he was going to die that night either way because if ? didnt catch him on the street, they was gonna hit him in the parking lot of the club.

so that emotion put me in. please, no "feelings." im serious here. So im in the zone, in my room, sitting on my bed, and a little black dog creep up on me and im just looking at it wondering why is it here?

try using these images for your next encounter

The-Witch-Featured.jpg
    tumblr_o2znzleaNY1s8h3ero1_500.gif
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OK, this is a whopper.

funny u should ask...

try using these images for your next encounter

The-Witch-Featured.jpg
    tumblr_o2znzleaNY1s8h3ero1_500.gif

I love Baphamet. Datz my ? !!!