Silicon Valley Season 3 (HBO)

lazypakman
lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in Lights, Camera, Action!

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait, although the Murphy's Law path the show started taking did get kinda old.
  • Rampage12
    In my opinion Martin Starr is the highlight of the show just like he was in Freaks & Geeks, Party Down, & Adventureland.
  • Lou Cypher
    I like tj miller's character too. Dudes pretty funny
  • Rampage12
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

I liked him ever since I saw him in She's Out of My League with Jay Baruchel. Dude's kinda blowing up though, I just saw him in a Shock Top commercial.
  • Lou Cypher
    Rampage12 wrote: »

I liked him ever since I saw him in She's Out of My League with Jay Baruchel. Dude's kinda blowing up though, I just saw him in a Shock Top commercial.

Yeah he is. He was ? awesome in the Deadpool movie too. Him and Ryan Reynolds had great back and forths. Shes Out of My League was the first movie i saw him in too, he made that movie for me. First thing i saw him in was in a TV show, cant remember which one though but he killed his small cameo. After that i saw him around more and more.
  • Rampage12
    Didn't see a thread for this season. Definitely one of my favorite shows.
  • Lou Cypher
    Didn't see the premier yesterday I passed out lol. Will watch tonight.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    caught it last night....glad i got a chance to catch up on season 2 before season 3 started.
  • Rampage12
    I guess is there anyway a Mod can merge the two threads?
  • Rampage12
    edited April 2016
    -LOL at the mustache app.
    -T.J. Miller is definitely the star of the show to me with Martin Starr being the best supporting character. The way he was dissing on the new CEO was ? hilarious which by the way it took me a minute to think of where I recognized him from and then it dawned on me he was on Californication.
    -The way Jared was trying to get the smoke out of the ? was hilarious as well.
    -Also why did they feel the need to give Big Head a $20 million buyout?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    I guess is there anyway a Mod can merge the two threads?

@Sion
  • marc123
    Winner winner chicken diner.

1st ep was funny af.

This season gone be good
  • marc123
    @Sion

Can you change this thread title to jus "A&E's Bates Motel"? We discussing the new season in here.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/527547/a-es-bates-motel-season-3#latest
  • marc123
    Dead @ homie thinkin he a house wife.

"You'll go there first. Establish urself n when your ready u'll send for me." lol lol
  • Rampage12
    Episode 2 was solid.

-LMAO at Erlich saying Jared was like a half-empty bag of potting soil that just stays in the garage.
    -Like I said in the Season 2 thread nothing ever seems to go right for these guys but I guess that's the direction HBO is going to stick with.
    -Also I'm kinda ? that it seems like we're never gonna get to see that female coder Carla again just like we never got to see more of Martin Starr's Satanist girlfriend that's the chick from the AT&T commercials.
  • marc123
    episode 2 felt like alotta set up. funny still tho.

lmao @ the Asian dude Chang. That ? funny af. dead @ him emptying the soda from cans on the floor.
  • Lou Cypher
    Asian guy is ? hilarious. ? at bigheads payout.
  • marc123
    Asian dude NEEDS more screen time
  • Lou Cypher
    Seems like Richard has a bit more confidence in himself this season which is nice. It was really frustrating in season 1 how much of a ? he was sometimes. He's got confidence now, but its not much lol. Walking out after they told him they got a new CEO on the way was ? stupid. I would have been mad about it, but at the end of the day I dont know ? about running a company let alone a company that is worth that much damn money. More money than anyone i personally know has ever seen. I would have been more than happy with my spot on the board and all my shares. As long as i had some sort of say in what the company does. Glad he went back to them though despite things not going the way they had planned. ? @ 4 years to see profit. Hes right though it would ultimately be worth it in the end i bet.

Btw, Richard's lawyer is pretty hilarious too. When he walked out on the meeting and asked the lawyer to come with him and the lawyer responded with "Technically i'm pied pipers lawyer, so technically its like you said you were gonne sue ME too. So no, im not your lawyer anymore." ? was funny af.

TJ Miller and Martin Starr of course been the standouts in these 2 episodes (as well as the asain guy)
  • Rampage12
    Episode 3 was great. The cracks on Dinesh's gold chain were GOAT especially Jared's. Carla who I was hoping would come back did only to hustle them out of $20,000 and be gone just like that. But like I said the Murphy's Law ? is starting to get old, it would be entertaining enough to watch them try to pull off the "Meinertzhagen Haversack" without Richard ? it up before it even gets started.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lmfao @ Jared's diss to Dinesh. So ? random. The speech about George washington was funny af.
  • Rampage12
    Lmfao @ Jared's diss to Dinesh. So ? random. The speech about George washington was funny af.

The Django Unchained and Cypress Hill jokes were GOAT then the one at the end was classic creepy awkward Jared.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lmfao. That chain is insane. And not In the membrane.