Silicon Valley Season 3 (HBO)

Options

Comments

• lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Episode was absolutely hilarious, i spit my milk out about 3 times.

Gavin belson stuntin on the bulldog and bachmann coughing throughout the entire scene gave me a good chuckle.

Boss move by Monica as well, they should consider her for that ceo position.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yesterday's episode was awesome. Cosign everything Pakman said. The Coughing scene was killing me cuz i was getting high at the same time.

the CEO was ethering the hell out of the lady who is running the company that is funding pied piper. Cant remember what role she plays but she replaced the guy who died in season 1.

Dope that they fired him, he seemed to be ? them over in every way, first theres a box, then a platform, then back to the box with the platform coming after. Now they can just move forward with the platform. I like this season though because you can agree with both sides. On one hand you dont want the guy to lose his product and ultimate vision, but on the other hand he has ZERO experience in the business side of things and is taking a huge risk trying to figure it out himself.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    -Jared stays cracking my ? up, LOL at the story of the bison attacking the lion.
    -The part about the English Bulldog was spot-on too, never understood why people would pay $1,000 a pop for one of them when their lifespan is like 6-8 years.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea, Jarod is funny af. ? is so odd.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    Tonight's episode was on point. ? actually went right for 'em so expect it to take a turn for the worse on next week's episode.

-LOL at Gilfoyle acting like he was apart of the Geek Squad and saying "you'll be replacing it". Why did he destroy the hard drive though? I know it was to bust Dinesh's ? but did they not need the tech that was on it or are they just gonna start from scratch?
    -LOL at Richard falling out of the CEO's chair.
  • marc123
    Options
    All the Erlich and Big head scenes are comic gold.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Tonight's episode was on point. ? actually went right for 'em so expect it to take a turn for the worse on next week's episode.

-LOL at Gilfoyle acting like he was apart of the Geek Squad and saying "you'll be replacing it". Why did he destroy the hard drive though? I know it was to bust Dinesh's ? but did they not need the tech that was on it or are they just gonna start from scratch?

I was a bit confused why he destroyed it too. I was thinking that was their only hard drive with all of the info, but maybe they have backups. I think they were just worried about anyone having access to their files because after gilfoyle did whatever with the servers or whatever he upgraded the episode before this most recent one, they figured out they could make their program faster than it was already.

Show is stressful af lol. Just when you think some good ? gonna happen, they get ? over again. Then fix their problem.

Bigheads development is so funny. The laziest and worst programmer is the richest without doing a damn thing.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think they just didn't want one of thier competitors to get their hands on it. He could have pulled a switcharo but why pass on a golden opportunity to ? with Dinesh lol.
  • Desai
    Desai Members Posts: 165 ✭✭
    Options
    Big Head is gonna get sued by Hooli for leaking that info after he signed an NDA when he left.. They're gonna take back that 20 mil he got plus Erlich's $36,000 lol.

Can't wait for Erlich's ether on him..
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Desai wrote: »
    Big Head is gonna get sued by Hooli for leaking that info after he signed an NDA when he left.. They're gonna take back that 20 mil he got plus Erlich's $36,000 lol.

Can't wait for Erlich's ether on him..

Exactly what I was thinking.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    This week's episode was probably my favorite of the season:

-Gilfoyle's cracks about Richard and Dinesh's dealings with girls was hilarious. "She's a bartender. She works here." LMAO

-LMAO at Jared saying he's gonna get back in the game and then smashing the next night.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    This week's episode was probably my favorite of the season:

-Gilfoyle's cracks about Richard and Dinesh's dealings with girls was hilarious. "She's a bartender. She works here." LMAO

-LMAO at Jared saying he's gonna get back in the game and then smashing the next night.

Lol my ? Dinesh take more Ls then anyone on the show and that says something.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    I dunno if i was just high, but this was the funniest episode ever.

Jared being so nice all the time still kills me. His line "At Hooli, I once saw two engineers in an argument that got SO violent! They ALMOST made physical contact!."

Gilfoyle giving ? to the guys about the chicks was hilarious.

Galvin Belson discussing how he could have everyone outside killed if it was the early days monologue..

Jareds stuffed animal. LMFAO.

Damn @ bighead and erlich being broke. knew it would happen though. Lmao @ bighead moving the pool back and forth.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I dunno if i was just high, but this was the funniest episode ever.

IDK bout funniest episode ever. That ? ass math equation at the end of season 1 had me in tears.

C/S bout Jared and that fact that his ? game got everyone else puzzled is hilarious.

Gilfoyle might be the best ? talker/? in tv history. He give zero ? .
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funniest episode of the season so far.

"Pakistani denzel"

Space bar vs tab. Yo my man was really out here sick that ol girl was using the space bar. Lmao. That scene killed me.

"Or... you're the dogface"
    Gilfoyle a hating ass ? fr. Lmao.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    giphy.gif

that dude had me dying...

dude got into his car and said to Richard..."? you"

*drove off*

*comes right back round*

"right in the ass!"

lol...i was dying for a minute on that one...
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    lazypakman wrote: »
    giphy.gif

that dude had me dying...

dude got into his car and said to Richard..."? you"

*drove off*

*comes right back round*

"right in the ass!"

lol...i was dying for a minute on that one...

Hahaha forgot about that ? . I liked that dudes character, i think it would have been funny as ? to keep him around.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    The part where they ordered the extra large ? margarita at the Mexican restaurant then snuck in their own bottle of Tequila to make their own margaritas was funny as ? . That's some broke ? I would've done in college.
  • LateToDaParty
    LateToDaParty Members Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't lie my Sunday's are the most eventful because of this and GOT. This has kept me entertained since the latter has been lackluster
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who ever does the musical score for this show is damn good
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    Dinesh is the king of Ls
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the jacket scene in the coffee shop with dinesh and gilfoil was hilarious

? said he name was jared
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    2 episodes in a row that they havent had terrible ? happen to them. Season is turning out dope. I wonder whats gonna happen with gavin and bob or w/e that other CEO's name is.
  • marc123
    edited June 2016
    Options
    All caught up. Jus binged eps 6 thru 9.

lol @ Gilfole n Elrich...."are u a bartender @ facebook?" And "Dont bring sand to the beach. There is already ? there."

lmao @ Chang prank callin Erlich from from the other room. Pretending to be his mother lol. smh @ Chang gettin zero screen time.

Real funny season so far.